The Cranky Croc Hostel Reviews

Calle 12d No. 3-46, La Candelaria, Bogota, Colombia

A great and confortable place where I wish I could have stayed longer. There were some works undergone, but still the place was confortable, warm, with hot water, comfy duvets, a nice café with good food and nice staff. I will definitely go back there when I'm in Bogota. The only problem I had was with the TV room just under my bed which was really loud to fall alseep.

Great location, friendly and knowledgeable staff! It's secure that you have to be buzzed in and out of the hostel, but the rooms are open so anybody can go in any room. Lounge areas are great. Beds were very comfortable

Staff helped us book a reservation at Andres Carne de Res. Within walking distance of main tourist sites. AWESOME beds!

1 2 3 Next » last »