The Crew House St. Maarten Reviews

69 Airport Road, St. Maarten, St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles

That hostel is a desaster (and I generally do not expect much of a hostel!): - Staff of the included bar peeing in the bushes - Few travellers, mostly drunk workers hanging around - dirty washroom (not sure it gets cleaned) - incapable manager - one room always has a dog inside that shits in the room I knew from a friend in advance what to expect, so I was fine. If you come make sure this Hostel does not spoil the start of your vacation!! Should be removed from hostelword!

• 4th Dec 2014

I only stayed one night and I would never stay more than that. Good for a one night lay over but the price for a single room is highly over charged.

• 29th Nov 2014

It's a cheap place to stay and the location is very good. But there are a lot of places that you can tell the owner doesn't really care about running this place Facilities are old and dirty and the smell is terrible, especially the pillow case! The power has been shut down at the last day I stay I hear because owner doesn't pay the bill. This wouldn't happen if he really cares about running this place. If you really want a cheap place to live, go for it, just to expect for unexpected.

• 25th Nov 2014

No hot water. Filth and dirty, cockroaches in the shower and flies everywhere. Couldn't leave my room as the staff were unable to give me a key to lock my door! Apparently there is one key between a whole 5 bed dorm??? No lockers either so valuables are vulnerable.

• 15th Nov 2014

Toiletpaper would be nice and some vaccum cleaning once every month would be nice too. Good place to meet backpackers though!

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

Et could be or was a really nice place if it was clean and well maintain. The spot is good but I can't imagine how it is in high season when it's full. Otherwise it's quite cheap.