5.2
Rating 107 Total Reviews
5.2
Rating 107 Total Reviews
The Crew House St. Maarten Located at 69 Airport Road, St. Maarten, St. Maarten.
Netherlands Antilles
St. Maarten 69 Airport Road, St. Maarten
52% 107
18.0429106 -63.1105220
    Rooms available

14th Nov 2016
4.3

I have travelled lots but this was the WORST place I have ever stayed. Way over-priced & no kitchen facilities. It's just a bar that has put windowless shed up (sleeping in a sauna, thanks to island's power cuts & their having no plan for a back up generator . Terrible location for mosquitoes yet owners neglect to have any kind of anti mosquito repellent. Any clothes left out got damp as no windows/fresh air & if you left door open, loads more mosquitoes. HW2 day cancellation policy ignored too!

3rd Sep 2016
7.4

Great location, a few block away from the airport and a few blocks away from the beach.

13th Jun 2016
4.3

I wanted this place to be good, I really did. Riselle the manager was very helpful thru email and directions and recommendations on the island as well as Anguilla, but the place was just average. She was training 2 girls when I got there. Maybe bad timing on my part. Waiting about 30 min at 3pm for my room. When I got there the water was being worked on so no flushing the toilets or showers for a while. They fixed it. Also the Internet was down for a while then came back up. Day 2. Internet wor