6.1
Good 106 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 106 Total Reviews
The Crew House St. Maarten Located at 69 Airport Road, St. Maarten, St. Maarten.
Netherlands Antilles
St. Maarten 69 Airport Road, St. Maarten
61% 106
18.0429106 -63.1105220
    Rooms available

3rd Sep 2016
7.4

Great location, a few block away from the airport and a few blocks away from the beach.

13th Jun 2016
4.3

I wanted this place to be good, I really did. Riselle the manager was very helpful thru email and directions and recommendations on the island as well as Anguilla, but the place was just average. She was training 2 girls when I got there. Maybe bad timing on my part. Waiting about 30 min at 3pm for my room. When I got there the water was being worked on so no flushing the toilets or showers for a while. They fixed it. Also the Internet was down for a while then came back up. Day 2. Internet wor

• Slovakia, Female, 31-40
21st May 2016

It was a great hostel, close to the airport and Maho beach area. very convenient to get to other place around the Island by bus. Secure, clean, met some fantastic people. I would definitely go back again and recommend this hostel to my friends. Grocery shop is right at Maho beach area, prices are ok, buses cost up to 2 USD each way (depends how far you want to go). Lots of places to eat at Maho area, bars, casinos, shops - reasonable prices, I loved St. Maarten (dutch part).