The Crib Reviews

Kiril i Metodiy 2, Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Once of the best hostels I have stayed to date. Very friendly environment and staff makes you feel like at home. Thanks guys for your service. It was really good 2 days

I've loved staying here.. 3 additional nights even. It's not traditional hostel, it's better and if you like, it can feel like you are "at home" not in a hostel. Staff are friendly, I've made some friends for life here. They are helpful if you need info (bus, taxi, etc). It is close to city center. Lockers, nice rooms, kitchen facilities, living room, etc... just like a home. 2 baths for 20+ during max capacity, but was never an issue more than a few minutes wait... and they are expanding.

Cosy apartment style hostel located two minutes from the centre of Plovdiv. Comfortable and clean dorms. The Inventive and original breakfasts were a welcome break from the usual fare served in hostels. Dinners available sometimes on request. Reception was available most of the time but sometimes was not there. Bathroom floor was wet a lot too. Stay in the Crib for a fun and relaxing time in Plovdiv.

Def worth a stay. Nice place. Good vibes. Great cooked breakfast. Very helpful staff.

Amazing breakfast! Friendly staff also.

Thanks so much my friend. Best wishes from the crew :) Stay positive.

Very nice, clean,hostel. People are friendly, location is fine, breakfast is good, wireless is fast.

Let me start by saying that I booked two nights and ended up staying for 5. The hostel is in an amazing location. Home cooked breakfast every morning and use of the kitchen all day. The beds are incredibly comfortable and the AC is great. The staff is very nice and someone is always around to ask questions. They are super laid back and the lockers are HUGE!

Good hostel. Booked a single room for a bit of a rest, was good. It had air con, wifi worked well, the hostel was close to the sites etc. The staff are super friendly and helpful, and go out of their way to get you involved. Seems like a nice place, will be good when the work is finished down stairs..

amazing hostel. super modern and comfortable, AMAZING kitchen, communal events like BBQ, air conditioning, great communal atmosphere. just perfect.

The rooms are great. There is a nice terrace that you could get to from the room I was in. The common area was light and comfortable. The kitchen was also really nice. The staff were very friendly, laid back, and always willing to help. They gave a lot of helpful information at check-in. The only negative was the bathrooms. Not terrible but not the best. That is the only thing they could improve.

I stayed in one other hostel in Plovdiv and visited another for a tour. The Crib was the nicest of the three. Modern, clean, full of character. Good party atmosphere - they do it upstairs, so you shouldn't be bothered in the dorm rooms if you want some sleep. My one gripe is that no one was awake to make breakfast in the morning.

I loooved the Crib in p-love-div. It's a very small hostel that feels more like a shared apartment flat than a hostel. The beds are super comfy and the common room is cozy, although it could use some better chairs. Everything is spotless although the funky showers mean the bathroom floor is wet 99% of the time. But it doesn't matter because the staff are beyond amazing. They wake up to help you check in no matter what time and cook omelettes and paninis for free breakfast fresh when you wake up!

The Crib was quite nice. We only spent one night there, but it had a nice living room atmosphere, the kitchen was well-eequipped, you got towels and clean rooms. The only annoying thing was, that showers and bathrooms were combined, so that there was water on the floor and it wasn't so clean... Breakfast was included, but not as home-made as described, but rather fast-food... Anyway: good value for money, especially as they had a nice balcony.

Our room was under renovation so we were moved to a different room which was valued lower and did not receive the lower price after asking. The bathrooms were very dirty while we were there and one of the 2 bathrooms constantly smelled like an outhouse. Breakfast was bought at a bakery and usually an hour late.

It was fine, but the staff really weren't helpful. I asked about bus times & schedules & they just assumed they knew what they were talking about. I asked them to show me a website but they said not to worry about it, they were wrong about both my bus times (by 2 & a half hours) & I missed the only bus that day. Even for stuff within the city they weren't very friendly or helpful. There was one guy working there who was quite friendly though.

Thank you for looking after everyone so well.

With a very cozy atmosphere, the crib was definitely a nice hostel to stay in. It certainly felt a lot more casual than many of the hostels I stayed at (the entire hostel including staff had partied hard out the night before I arrived). I ended up staying in a private room which was very nice and spacious although the bathroom showers had yet to be completed while I was there.

Nice hostel, i recomend it!

We had a really great stay! Valentina was the best host we could imagine and she makes a great breakfast which is included :-) the dorms are modern and clean and the location is perfect for viewing plovdiv on foot. The Crib has a cozy atmosphere which instantly makes you feel at home!

great hostel! friendly staff