The Croft Reviews

32 Bairstow Street, Blackpool, England

I had very high expectations from the reviews that I read, however, I was disappointed when I arrived. The house was cold and upon request it was warmed up a bit. Later we were given electric heater which made a lot of noise and my daughter couldn't sleep till late hours. The design of the room was relatively nice, however the room smelled of cigarette smoke, and this I felt was unacceptable for a non smoking hotel. Also there was no breakfast in the morning as the dining room was locked.

• 22nd Jan 2014