The Croft Reviews

32 Bairstow Street, Blackpool, England

I had very high expectations from the reviews that I read, however, I was disappointed when I arrived. The house was cold and upon request it was warmed up a bit. Later we were given electric heater which made a lot of noise and my daughter couldn't sleep till late hours. The design of the room was relatively nice, however the room smelled of cigarette smoke, and this I felt was unacceptable for a non smoking hotel. Also there was no breakfast in the morning as the dining room was locked.

• 22nd Jan 2014
  • Latvia

I am sorry you did not have a nice time here at The Croft. As you can Appreciate you were the only guest we had in at that time so we can not keep the heating on all day as we had no time of arrival, it is a large place to warm up that is why we gave you the electric heater . If you had booked breakfast then breakfast would of been made for you and the dining room would of been open. I am sorry If your room smelt of smoke but if you would of mentioned it at the time I would swapped rooms for you

View all Blackpool Bed and Breakfasts