The Crown Hotel & Bar Reviews

4 Market Place, Glastonbury, Glastonbury, England

Great place at a great price. The staff were very friendly, the rooms immaculate. I've read in other reviews about the noise but as the hostel is above a pub then I think its reasonable that there will be some noise but it did not disturb me and I actually found it helpful as the Crown is one of he few places I could get a cup of coffee after midnight.. The shared facilities in the hostel lends itself well to good communication between the guests. I would stay there again.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Wales

as I was working nights I got disturbed x 2 so pretty much the whole stay ( first morning 21st feb was woken up at 11:30am by the cleaner and I was the only person left in the dorm at the time) the second morning 22nd feb was woken up by new arrival who was loud in coming back and for showing no consideration . I would not recommend due to the poor service and inconsideration of some individuals but on the whole was average so thank you.

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Because of the time of year I got the room to myself which was nice. Staff were helpful. The hostel was easy to find and centrally located.

I love staying here !