Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All group cancellations after must be advised in writing by email. Cancellations cannot be accepted by telephone. Cancellations will incur the charges of deposit. If the cancellation was made less then 15 work days before arrival date, cancellation will incur total charge.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group Booking Terms & Conditions
*Group bookings are those where 10 or more people wish to book
*Group Booking can be processed only when secure deposit has been received
*If no deposit has been received during 10 work days, the booking can be removed. Although the group leader should always be advised before the reservation is cancelled the booking can be removed if contact with the group leader is not possible.
*Required deposit for group booking - charge for 1 night for group accommodation at the hostel,
*All group cancellations after must be advised in writing by email. Cancellations cannot be accepted by telephone. Cancellations will incur the charges of deposit. If the cancellation was made less then 15 work days before arrival date, cancellation will incur total charge.
*Every effort will be taken by CUBAHOSTEL to accommodate all requested changes to a group booking whether this be in the numbers of participants or the room allocation however, if numbers are decreased by more than 10% less than 15 work days before arrival then the appropriate proportion of the cancellation charges may be applied
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.