The CubaHostel Reviews

Kazanskaya str. 5, St Petersburg, Russia

Everything was good at hostel. But just inside was little bit cold for me. And if you have shirts, nowhere to hang on them.

Very special, clean, and with very friendly hosts!! I definitely recommend Cuba Hostel!!!

It was a really good experience. In the Hostel everything was great, the people, staff and location was awesome. Recommended 100%.

The staff were really helpful in directing us to places for food upon our arrival. The room was nicely decorated and reasonably clean. Common area was cosy and wifi connection was nice.

I really appreciated staying in Cuba Hostel, it's one of the most friendly hostel I've been in. I will recommend it to anyone going to Saint-Petersbourg. You will feel at home, meet wonderful people, all of that in the center of the city.

• 30th Dec 2014

Very clean, convenient, helpful staff, arranged registration - overall very happy.

• 27th Dec 2014

Really near everything. The bars downstairs are the best tips,

Loved my stay at Cubahostel, is all what I need from a hostel a great atmosphere, very nice staff and the best location. I'll be back next time.

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Argentina

Excellent hostel!

Amazing time in an amazing location. From the staff, Elvira was just the most friendly and helpful receptionist I've ever met. I would definitely recommend it.

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Spain

The staff was very accommodating, friendly, and helpful!

• 17th Oct 2014

Although cleaned regularly, the showers always were slightly dirty. They need to be cleaned more thoroughly. Currently they have a lingering smell of urine.

• 17th Oct 2014

The staff was very unfriendly, they did not even say hello or showed me around; every time I wanted something I seemed to disturb them surfing on the internet. It definitely could have been cleaner. During our stay the bins in the kitchen and the bathroom were spilling over, the kitchen was (and stayed) very mucky. After reading the description I expected a bit more of a social place, what it was not at all; it was very quiet, there was nothing going on at all.

View all St Petersburg Hostels