The CubaHostel Reviews

Kazanskaya str. 5, St Petersburg, Russia

Very good hostel and jenny is very friendly, she gave us a lot of advice. Spaciba

• 23rd Jan 2016

Good staff, all facilities you need, very close to centre of everything.

I was not spending much time at the hostel, as I had my step sister's place to be at as well, but when I was there I only met nice and helpful people! Nothing to complain about.

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Norway

Great hostel! Friendly people and staff. Free shot of vodka and passport cover, along with passport registration without asking! 8 bed room with only 3 people. Towels for rent for free. WiFi connection is strong and fast.

The Cuba Hostel was really great! We had a nice room. The location is just perfect, it is directly in the centre and you can walk to main sights like the winter palace, blood church and kasan cathedral. The staff was the best about the hostel! They were so nice and helpful all the time and also spend time with their guests in the evenings and go out with them. The coffee is for free as well, so what more would you want?

• 10th Oct 2015
  • Austria

It's a great place to stay, good location. the staffs are vey nice and cool. I also met many of cool people here. The place is decorated by beautiful hand-paintings. I was lucky in the season when there are not so many guests in the hostel, I was able to stay in the whole room for myself. Overall its cool and fun place, I strongly recommend this hostel.

• 30th Sep 2015
  • South Korea

Absoluetely wonderful. Thank you very much indeed!

• 28th Sep 2015

The location is really good, was easy to find with the given description and major tourist attractions can be reached by foot. The girls at the hostel were really nice and helpful and also liked to socialise. It is very comfy for its price, even when not considering the good rubel rate I had. The facilities were kept clean and in good shape. Next time I stay in Saint Petersburg I will definitly choose CubaHostel again.

The hostel needs more attention for their cleanliness. Especially for their shower facilities, toilet and cooking facilities.

• 24th Aug 2015
  • South Korea

This Hostel is a good option; The staff is amazing ad they are always caring about your needs; they make us easy our trip. it's clean despite of the entrance to the building, but I think it adds a kind of magic to the place. We have a very nice stay there

Very nice staff, they prepared every document for the visa very quickly and at the hostel they were really helpfull. Tehy speak a really good english (not a use in this city). The hostel is good and clean. I would recommend it.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

It s a really nice hostel where you have everything you need to spend a good time while visiting Moscu.

It was really good except for the other hostel users who were incredibly loud at 4 in the morning

• 9th Aug 2015

Nice hostel and staff, sensational location; just do not be put off by the graffiti in the dirty doorway when entering the building, nor by the super high heeled, sexy-dressed ladies on the sidewalks after midnight, they are harmless.

View all St Petersburg Hostels