Fabulous 1,261 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,261 Total Reviews
The CubaHostel Located at Kazanskaya str. 5, , St Petersburg.
Russia
St Petersburg 191186 Kazanskaya str. 5
89% 1261
59.9332100 30.3222012
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
4th Apr 2016

The staff are incredible, very friendly and helpful with any question I had. The hostel is extremely clean, the floors are mopped and bathrooms cleaned every other day. I met a lot of other guests who were interesting to talk to and always polite. It's pretty calm and quiet so you can rest without crazy stuff happening. It was an incredibly convenient location and I could walk to most of the tourist attractions in the city within 15 minutes and there are restaurants and grocery stores everywhere

25th Mar 2016

Hard to get in for the first time, just hit 41 on the keypad (and nothing else, I wish I knew that, I stood outside for 15+ minutes, oh well). They sell soda, water, and BEER at the desk! Nice chill out room. Kitchen was small, but ok. GREAT LOCATION! Close to everything, bars, railroad ticket office, etc. Not many people staying there, so was very private (only 2 of us in our 10 bed, 1st night, 5/10 on my last night). I will be back in a week to finish sightseeing. VERY CLEAN!

• France, Female, 25-30
23rd Jan 2016

Very good hostel and jenny is very friendly, she gave us a lot of advice. Spaciba

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
31st Dec 2015
7.7

Good staff, all facilities you need, very close to centre of everything.

• Norway, Male, 18-24
29th Dec 2015

I was not spending much time at the hostel, as I had my step sister's place to be at as well, but when I was there I only met nice and helpful people! Nothing to complain about.