The CubaHostel Reviews

Kazanskaya str. 5, St Petersburg, Russia

The best hostel I've ever stayed. All stuff is lovely and I had a very good time in SP.

• 27th Apr 2015

Everything was nice! But... there was a guy from your crew who could do it way better. He wasn't able to say hello. Apart from that, it was nice staying there.

Super helpful and friendly English speaking staff! Super homely and grungy like hostel. Make sure to read directions given in email prior to going as they're not able to advertise the hostel on there front door.

• 3rd Apr 2015

A great hostel with excellent staff. Perfect location and stacks of character. Would definitely stay there again.

Everything was good at hostel. But just inside was little bit cold for me. And if you have shirts, nowhere to hang on them.

Very special, clean, and with very friendly hosts!! I definitely recommend Cuba Hostel!!!

It was a really good experience. In the Hostel everything was great, the people, staff and location was awesome. Recommended 100%.

The staff were really helpful in directing us to places for food upon our arrival. The room was nicely decorated and reasonably clean. Common area was cosy and wifi connection was nice.

I really appreciated staying in Cuba Hostel, it's one of the most friendly hostel I've been in. I will recommend it to anyone going to Saint-Petersbourg. You will feel at home, meet wonderful people, all of that in the center of the city.

• 30th Dec 2014

Very clean, convenient, helpful staff, arranged registration - overall very happy.

• 27th Dec 2014

Really near everything. The bars downstairs are the best tips,

Loved my stay at Cubahostel, is all what I need from a hostel a great atmosphere, very nice staff and the best location. I'll be back next time.

• 22nd Dec 2014