The CubaHostel Reviews

Kazanskaya str. 5, St Petersburg, Russia

The staff were really helpful in directing us to places for food upon our arrival. The room was nicely decorated and reasonably clean. Common area was cosy and wifi connection was nice.

I really appreciated staying in Cuba Hostel, it's one of the most friendly hostel I've been in. I will recommend it to anyone going to Saint-Petersbourg. You will feel at home, meet wonderful people, all of that in the center of the city.

• 30th Dec 2014

Very clean, convenient, helpful staff, arranged registration - overall very happy.

• 27th Dec 2014

Really near everything. The bars downstairs are the best tips,

Loved my stay at Cubahostel, is all what I need from a hostel a great atmosphere, very nice staff and the best location. I'll be back next time.

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Argentina

Excellent hostel!

Amazing time in an amazing location. From the staff, Elvira was just the most friendly and helpful receptionist I've ever met. I would definitely recommend it.

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Spain

The staff was very accommodating, friendly, and helpful!

• 17th Oct 2014

Although cleaned regularly, the showers always were slightly dirty. They need to be cleaned more thoroughly. Currently they have a lingering smell of urine.

• 17th Oct 2014

The staff was very unfriendly, they did not even say hello or showed me around; every time I wanted something I seemed to disturb them surfing on the internet. It definitely could have been cleaner. During our stay the bins in the kitchen and the bathroom were spilling over, the kitchen was (and stayed) very mucky. After reading the description I expected a bit more of a social place, what it was not at all; it was very quiet, there was nothing going on at all.

The most fabulous hostel in St Petersburg!

Hostel has the absolute best location in St. P. Really great place.

I could not enjoy of my stay in Cuba Hostel for the good reason that Russian Embassy refused to issue me a visa. So I lost my plane ticket, my voucher in Cuba Hostel, ans all fees associated.

• 12th Sep 2014

Excellent, among the best ones

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

There was a temporary water issue. That's why we disn't graduate excellent. The rest was great, really!

• 1st Sep 2014

Apart from the instructions on how to find the hostel ending at the metro station!, I can't fault the place. Staff super friendly and go out of their way to help you, left with a great impression of both Saint Petersburg and its people, would definitely recommend.

Hard to sleep because of loud street noices.

Excellent staff, excellent location!

Hostel really dirty with a bad atmosphere. The facilities are not good at all. Washing rooms in the middle of the kitchen and you have to wash your teeth in front of everybody in the corridor.

An excellent place; there is little else you can ask for a hostel if you are backpacking around; perhaps just being a bit more centric, and I also found improvable the cleaningless. Especially remarkable is the very nice staff

View all St Petersburg Hostels