The CubaHostel Reviews

Kazanskaya str. 5, St Petersburg, Russia

This Hostel is awesome, the best things are the people you meet there: the guests and the staff. The atmosphere is great and I think its the reason why everybody connects quickly.

• 6th Aug 2014

Really loved my stay. It is a hostel where it is very easy to meet people which is great, the members of the staff are so kind and helpful and the location could not be better. Next time will stay here again.

• 5th Aug 2014

Good hostel in a great location! Friendly staff. If you are looking for a party hostel I think that's the place because it's near a lot of parties and staff organizes events during the week.

Loved my stay here, it has everything one can hope for in a hostel - Staff, location, atmosphere, this place has it all.

The staff was really nice, especially Oksana! She was super friendly and even helped me getting tickets to the Mariinsky!

• 31st Jul 2014

I had a great stay. Only things that could be improved: I dont understand the rationale for the room key system. Why is it necessary to check them every time we leave? And move over, to get a key, all you have to do it ask the person at the desk. That person has no way of knowing if it is your room or not. Your system seemed both inconvenient and less secure. Also, it would be nice to have large, metal lockers in the room that we can use our own locks on. But overall, great place. Thanks

• 30th Jul 2014

Location is good, near to most site in St Petersburg, 10 min walk from nearest subway though. There were much mosquitos in the dorm. Its annoying sound woke me up almost every 2-3 hours and couldn't sleep well at all. Stuff was nice except a guy at reception who seemed annoyed when I asked things. Kitchen is clean but quite small and poor. There is only one table for many people so if it's busy time, you won't get a table to eat.

Thank you for review, we are 24/7 at the reception not only to Check-in and to Check-out we are there ready to help you and to give an advises about our hostel as well as about our City. So, come and tell us "There are mosquitos in the room!" You would immediately received a special devise which you can plug-in in your room while sleeping. As period of mosquitos changes we give that device only up-to request.

Great location great staff great kitchen. Rooms were boiling in summer. No air con, fans or ventilation. Beds very uncomfortable.

1 2 Next » last »