The CubaHostel Reviews

Kazanskaya str. 5, St Petersburg, Russia

Third time in Cubahostel, and as always enjoyed people there, both staff and guests! The location is perfect, the rooms/bathrooms are clean and the place is rather calm regarding to the area!

It was my second stay at CubaHostel. The location is perfect! Friendly atmosphere,people from different countries,excellent value for money. If I visit St.petersburg again I'll definitely choose CubaHostel

Hostel is very well located to all the major attractions. Very friendly staff speaks good english providing all the information. Toilets are a bit small but this should not be reason to put off this hostel. I would suggest to rewrite the directions to the hostel and the location of the building. I arrived early in the morning and was banging the door on 4th floor but the reception was at the 3rd floor. It would be helpful to write the word " Reception" on the main hostel entrance.

Great hostel! Great staff! I will definitely stay there again.

Was very accomidating when it came to reducing my stay time. Would highly recommend

Excellent location. It is located in 5 mins distance from main street of st.petersburg and next to Kazan cathedral. There is a woman who can speak French and many french people come here.

This is one of the best hostel I have ever stayed ! Perfect location and the staff members are amazing ! Specially Oksana! She is super nice and helps you w anything you need ! I booked only 2 days to see if I was gona like it and end up staying 10 days ! The beds are comfy and the location can't be any better ! Definitely would come back to this hostel ! Def an A plus hostel !

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

Friendly personel and at a great location all you need to spent a couple of days to explore the city! I enjoyed my stay, immensily

The Hostel is really good located. The Staff is really helpful and nice. Toilets could be working better. Maybe more space for relaxing. And a bigger sign to find the way to the Hostel.

Cubahostel was a perfect place to stay in St. Petersburg for a week. Everything worked well. Location is great, just in the center, staff was very helpful and they gave me good tips where to go. Like the one really cool cafeteria Vanilla Closet, just around the corner. Really worth for a visit. Such a good coffee and sweets, and most lovely staff :)

Pretty good! Could use a bigger kitchen though. Staff were friendly and the hostel was pretty clean.

Maintenance is needed - the door handle fell off on both sides trapping me both in and out of the room, the electrical plug fell on me in my sleep taking part of the wall with it, and various toilets were dark and needed their lights replaced. Staff vary as well - I got conflicting information about whether or not I needed my visa registered. Some of them speak excellent English, some of the only basic. It is in a great location, was relatively clean and for St Petes, was good value for money.

Probably the best Hostel I've ever stayed at! Great location, good facilities, excellent atmosphere and even better staff! They were the nicest people we've met in Russia, so helpful and nice! Will definitely go back.

Nice and convenient place. There are a lot of talkative foreiners and only few Russian people. It is an interesting location to stay.

Well situated, nice people, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you're in St-Petersburg to party. We had the bedroom right next to the reception area / common room, and it was impossibly loud until past midnight (music and loud talks, and it was a regular week day). Not reassured by the laconic answer of the night shift receptionist that "*hopefully*, it will be more quiet tomorrow", we decided to move to another hotel the next day. They made no problem at all giving us our money back.

Great atmosphere! Staff was really nice.

1 2 3 Next » last »