The Dancing Eesti Reviews

Sauna street 1, apartment 5, Tallinn, Estonia

My bf and me stayed in a double bed room. It was one of the worst hostels we have ever stayed at! Awful cleanliness! We stayed for a week and they never changed the bed clothes! By the way, the sheet they gave us at the beginning was dirty. Several windows are broken a bit - it was very COLD for us in January in the room. However the location is excellent. The centre of the city is in 2-minute-walk, a restaurant right in front of the door and McDonalnd by the corner. It's calm and ok, but DIRTY!

I have found only 2 pluses in this hostel. First of all is location, in the heart of the old town with its unique atmosphere outside and inside the hostel and of course very low price

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Finland

WHAT A VIBE! GOTTA LOVE THIS PLACE! I've been to hundreds of hostels in my life but this place has a really cool and homey vibe, totally not one of those moneymaking commercial big hostels. Great people there! Greetings! I really felt like at home. The bar there is so cool & freaky, they have live DJ's all weekend and beerpong etc. comps. on Wednesdays, and the most important - cheap booze. Beds are cozy, it's nice and clean, many nice hot showers, very good WIFI! Good small hostel to socialize.

I have not been here for a while but Im glad to have returned. Funny staff and nice warm rooms for this time of year. Lots of students here and many erasmus type people. Hostel has private showers which was different to my previous Tallinn hostel and also local staff. Great tips and they took me out one night but also they are strict with rules which keeps things in order, on the weekends its definitely a party hostel