The Dancing Eesti Reviews

1 Vaike Karja street building 5, Tallinn, Estonia

Great hostel with perfect location! Awesome bar and very nice staff!!

Great staff, no problems. This is a real hostel and I had a great stay.

Friendly staff, excellent location, super-low price - what else does a traveller need? I fell in love with the hostel's big kitchen and comfy couches. The hostel itself has a unique atmosphere. Pretty quiet during week and a little bit too loud during weekends, but I guess this is a kind of place young people are looking for. Plus all the best Tallinn bars are next street. Anyway, I would highly recommend this place and I'm totally coming back there.

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Estonia

Excellent location. Staff was very helpful and extremely pleasant.

Very friendly place, the atmosphere was fun and located in an amazing central location! Worth the price!

• 21st Feb 2014
  • Latvia

This hostel has great location and a bizarre system that somehow works one problem was late night parties who always left kitchen messy, the rest is fine my coffee next door cost more than my bed for the night, it is very cheap. Staff know a lot, my tip ask for the hidden Soviet statues, fast wi-fi, cozy people.

• 17th Jan 2014
  • Bouvet Island

The staff were great and the location was great, but the place was filthy and the owners don't seem to care. The linens were old and smelly. It seems that the owners are more interested in maximizing their profits than in giving their guests a good experience. It was also incredibly frustrating that they have no signage outside and makes me wonder if they are properly licensed to operate as a hostel. I'd avoid this place if possible despite the great location.

There was a party at the bar open for non guests, which gives access to anyone to the rooms, and the door of the room doesn't lock. And one guest brought a girl to the room. The party was too loud and it was impossible to sleep during the night. I don't care about party hostels, once I can decide when I'm at the party and when I want to rest. At this place you'll be always awake. The kitchen is pretty dirty, actually disgusting. The room and bed linen were clean. The location is awesome.

Good location, but the bathroom is dilapidated and the bed is tottered.

Very unclean place with smelly bed linen. Staff never around. Towels are not for free. Location is superb, right in the heart of old town.

• 5th Dec 2013
  • Russia

Clean the bathrooms

I had a great stay, it was not my first and definitely not the last time!

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Latvia

I left a piece of my heart in there.. I would not recomend any other hostel in Tallinn.This is only hostel where I have been where I felt like I'm a part of the place..The atmosphere,the Staff care,kindness,stories,jokes,smiles and such an unforgetable memories.The guests I met in there and their stories are also what I gain of this place.Not to mention the perfect location and hostel bar.And that all for such a small amount of money.That's invaluable.Thank You all who made my stay in there..

• 17th Nov 2013
  • Latvia

A bit of noise during the night, but you are in the core of the old city. Good for few nights! Not for family! :D