The Dancing Eesti

Rating 604 Total Reviews

• Latvia, Mixed Group, 31-40
3rd Jan 2017
3.4

The Hostel has a great location, the staff so so, but the cleanliness well it was as dirty as it can be, the room the beds were so bad but the bathroom was scary , the rooms also were cold you can fill the cold coming from the closed Windows, the place has a lots of potentials but has no love, it also has a stairway to the rooms so unsafe specially coming down it will be nice if they fix the place but for the moment ,I will never recommend this place is in my blacklist it should be in yours

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017
6.3

This was the cheapest hostel to stay in Tallinn immediately after new year, so I decided to go there despite the bad reviews. And, well, it's really as bad as the reviews. The reception only works from 2 to 8 PM, so I had to wait for over 2 hours to do my late check-in, although I had sent an e-mail letting them know I would arrive late. I didn't make much of a drama, though, because it was the cheapest deal after all. Wouldn't recommend it, but it's definitely an ok place to sleep. :)

• alltobebornfree740
  • USA, Male, 25-30
31st Dec 2016

I'm giving a generous but honest review. The Hostel is being rehabilitated and not necessarily renovating but the hostel is certainly in a state of chaos but that doesn't mean it's horrible. I really look forward to seeing this hostel follow through on the Star Wars theme. The work being put into the rehabilitation isn't all that great in effort though by the looks of it. The staff is friendly but not available like they should be. Please fix the doors properly! Good luck!

5th Nov 2016
4.9

The place was difficult to find, but once we found it- it was a good location. The building is falling apart inside: old furniture, old beds, unfinished roof, no lighting in the roof (only one lamp), one bathroom on the floor of 4 rooms. The bedding was old, but at least it seemed clean. The bathroom was very gross. The lady checked us in and DID NOT give us the code to get inside the front door..... we were stuck outside waiting for someone to come out. SO ASK FOR THE CODE!