The Dancing Eesti Reviews

Sauna street 1, apartment 5, Tallinn, Estonia

My bf and me stayed in a double bed room. It was one of the worst hostels we have ever stayed at! Awful cleanliness! We stayed for a week and they never changed the bed clothes! By the way, the sheet they gave us at the beginning was dirty. Several windows are broken a bit - it was very COLD for us in January in the room. However the location is excellent. The centre of the city is in 2-minute-walk, a restaurant right in front of the door and McDonalnd by the corner. It's calm and ok, but DIRTY!

I have found only 2 pluses in this hostel. First of all is location, in the heart of the old town with its unique atmosphere outside and inside the hostel and of course very low price

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Finland

WHAT A VIBE! GOTTA LOVE THIS PLACE! I've been to hundreds of hostels in my life but this place has a really cool and homey vibe, totally not one of those moneymaking commercial big hostels. Great people there! Greetings! I really felt like at home. The bar there is so cool & freaky, they have live DJ's all weekend and beerpong etc. comps. on Wednesdays, and the most important - cheap booze. Beds are cozy, it's nice and clean, many nice hot showers, very good WIFI! Good small hostel to socialize.

I have not been here for a while but Im glad to have returned. Funny staff and nice warm rooms for this time of year. Lots of students here and many erasmus type people. Hostel has private showers which was different to my previous Tallinn hostel and also local staff. Great tips and they took me out one night but also they are strict with rules which keeps things in order, on the weekends its definitely a party hostel

Really nice and helpful staff but often hard to get hold of. Place is good for a budget accommodation but quite noisy depending on what room you get. It was fine overall, but I would probably stay somewhere else the next time.

The Dancing Eesti was a really nice place to stay. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Great location, all pubs, shops and restaurants are nearby. I slept like a baby there even though it can be a bit noisy on the weekends.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Estonia

The worst Hostel experience ever, this place should be closed ,,, it doesn't have the minimum standards to have people in: Really dirty, disgusting bathroooms, not changed linens ,not helping personel (don't care about nothing) .... stay away to save your holiday.

While I stayed there they were renovating the bathrooms down stairs. Wonderful place to meet people and it's right in the center of old town :)

Well happy with this place, in a great part of the old town near my favorite pub, nice rooms, staff and bar. Lots of people from all over the world socializing which was really nice. It's a very cool building too.

Decent for solo travelers, I read the horrible reviews before and checked it out for myself, good oven in kitchen, smells a little old too, it Is an old old building and they could one more staff but if you're not a princess than you should be just fine! I would stay there again no problem!

The worst hostel I have ever seen. I felt I was bothering the staff just to be there. Actually, the staff seemed to be "in another world". They didn't have towels, the door was open without security and I asked for a towel and they didn't have... There is no one in the bar, and the access to the hostel through the bar is horrible. They didn't have wifi in the rooms and they told me to use the one from the nearest hostel.