The Dictionary, Shoreditch Reviews

10-20 Kingsland Road, London, England

I thought that the lady on reception was friendly and helpful. The facilities were adequate and the other guests were well mannered and friendly. I enjoyed my stay there and I would certainly stay there again if the price were right.

Thanks for your review, and we're glad you enjoyed your stay. We will hope to see you again soon!

Less then impressed with the dictionary hostel, all the reviews on hostelworld about this place we're really positive so my friends and I were excited to stay here, but all of those positive reviews must have been on crack because this place sucked. We stayed in a room with 14 people and i've never felt so crapped. t The bathroom is tiny with one shower and toilet. They had no wifi for an entire day and shoreditch is far as away from central london and it would take 40 minutes to get there

Thanks for taking the time to review us, and we're sorry you didn't enjoy your stay.

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » last »