The Dictionary, Shoreditch Reviews

10-20 Kingsland Road, London, England

Kitchen was closed and the staff took a long time to check people in. But location is good and showers worked, which was a plus!

2nd time I've stayed here and it's great. Top stuff. Cheers

Thanks for the review. We're glad you love it here too!

staff was Good but , i din't finish my stay be cause of my 44 years old . the one of your staff told me I m not allow to stay In the Dictionary hostels be cause of my age . I like the place it very quiet area and clean very very nice hostels i never see in London . but when I have booked on line I din't see the age required to stay in the Dictionary hostels . Me As UK citizen I would like to say that you try to give opportunity to other customers travelers of age from 35 to 50 .

Thanks for giving us this feedback, and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience to you.

It was a great experience staying at the dictionary, the showers however function very poorly. Sometimes the water turned boiling hot for minutes on end, or stopped working all together. The staff is helpful, outgoing and fun but they couldn't fix it. Also, the room could get quite hot. These issues didnt take away the lovely atmosphere and the good company around there though, it was a sweet stay.

• 1st Aug 2014

Thanks so much for the great review! We are still trying very hard to get the showers working properly, and to get some more airflow through the rooms.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »