9.6
Superb 265 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 265 Total Reviews
The Doctor's House Located at Pehlivanuša 67, , Sarajevo.
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Sarajevo 710000 Pehlivanuša 67
96% 265
43.8644768 18.4229555
    Rooms available

10th Apr 2016

We had a great experience at The Doctor's House. Friendly and knowledgable staff. The kitchen was well equipped for cooking. Beds were comfortable and we met friendly travelers.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
7th Apr 2016

So first off, Cat baked banana bread for us, which was super awesome. She's a super friendly host, and her generous help and advice allowed us to enjoy our brief stay in Sarajevo a bit more. The dorm beds are among some of the best I've seen in a hostel, and I felt super comfortable in the hostel as a whole. Great atmosphere, great staff, great facilities. They even sell craft Bosnian beer!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
6th Apr 2016

Cat and her team are awesome! Such a nice and welcoming place and a good mix of travellers aswell. All the facility's are perfect and the beds will give you some of the nicest sleeps you will have if you've been travelling for a long time. Also , they have a great selection to craft beer as well as your local beers and some Rakija. I can't wait to come back here in the next few months as my stay in the beautiful Sarajevo was made all the better because of this hostel!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6th Apr 2016

Friendly staff, great atmosphere, some of the best bedroom facilities (curtains on beds are the best thing since sliced bread). Decent location but the climb up that hill is a killer! Be prepared!

26th Mar 2016

This was a truly wonderful hostel. Both the owners are so welcoming and friendly. To the point that while I was watching a movie one of them made me popcorn. Or made sure I got some pancakes because I was leaving to early for pancake night. The walking tour is fantastic with great recommendations. I wish I could have stayed longer and I will make sure to come back!

25th Mar 2016

Man, this place just felt like home. I only planned to stay for two nights but ended up staying for five or six. Doctors house is super comfortable and the staff does a great job of letting people know about fun things to do in the area, especially at night. Cat is so cool and really loves to share Sarajevo's charm with you. Thank you guys! Great location too! Walking down the hill every morning and gazing upon the city is a sight I will not forget

20th Mar 2016

Pretty much the top 2 hostels I've been at in my whole life traveling. Just being at a friends house.

4th Mar 2016

If you're looking for an alternative to big party hostels this is the place for you. The hostel is very comfortable and clean, and the staff is wonderful and warm. I stayed five days and had a fever for most of the time, the staff was very helpful and I'm grateful to have been able to recover in such a comfortable place.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
25th Feb 2016

Great little hostel; comfy beds, hot showers, lockers, helpful staff and good wifi.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Feb 2016

I had a lovely time at the doctors house, cat was a wonderful host providing intricate details for my stay and taking us out one night! I really felt at home at this cosy and clean hostel.