The Dreamer Hostel Reviews

CR 51, 26D-161 Los Trupillos de Mamatoco, Diagonal 32, Santa Marta, Colombia

Clean hostel with good food but the staff don't have a clue what's going on & there system of putting everything on a tab with no option to pay up front is pathetic & terrible.. They stuffed up my bill putting other people's food & drinks on my tab so took a long time to sort out Moved to the Villana hostel it is much better here would def reccomend it

Pros - really friendly staff, pool and delicious breakfast, all you can eat Cons - loud EDM until midnight so no chance of sleep before Lost City Trek. our group like to party, but this place was not really our kind of vibe. All in all, good place to stay for a springboard out to various attractions around Santa Marta

Really nice hostel. Staff are so friendly it bordered on the psychotic! Room was great apart from the shower which was a bit of a dribbler. One problem is that the bar is so loud! It goes on till 12 with literally no chance of an early night. But then again I am a bit of an old fart.

Love this hostel!! It is the second time I have stayed here and it is even better than when I stayed in 2012. Comfy beds, great pool area, bar and delicious food from the restaurant! Very friendly staff who make an effort to make you feel welcome and help you out!

If you go to Santa Marta definitely you have to stay there. ¡¡Excelent hostel!! We enjoy our stay there. Staff were so helpful and kind. Easily to take all trips from there.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Really good hostel, the staff are really helpful, rooms are really clean and comfortable and the food is delicious, wasn't planning on staying as long as we did here, definitely recomend staying

Loved this hostel. Staff was extremely accommodating. While it's not very close to the city of Santa Marta, it's easy to get to Tayrona and there's a mall + supermarket a few blocks away. The set-up is great--pool in the center, plus hammocks all around. Highly recommended!

Great place! Great people! Great juices! I want to come back as soon as possible!

It was a great place to meet people. You can have a chill day by the pool or go explore. Which the staff is very helpful for advice on where to go! I was sad to leave! Offers a great stay in Santa Marta and a relaxed atmosphere!

• 26th Mar 2015

Loved this hostal, great staff and atmosphere 😁

The Dreamer in Santa Marta is awesome. Staff is super fun and helpful, special thanks to Esther ! they have great services on site. Location is close to a big shopping center and in the direction towards Minca, Tayrona and Palomino and good beaches,Had a great time here!!

This hostel is great. Great food from the Restaraunt and a great vibe. Beautiful set up close to all the stuff you want to do in sant marta and the staff were really helpful. Definitely one of the better and more beautiful hostels you will stay at your whole trip!

A perfect stay! I booked the place for one night as usual so I can gauge a hostel's quality. I ended up staying for 5 nights and only checked out so I could stay at their sister hostel at beautiful Palomino Beach. The place is always being cleaned and it shows. The staff are all enthusiastic towards the guests. I mean ALL the staff. The employees are happy, friendly and find you all the help you want. They offer quality tours, but will gladly help you plan your own adventure. EXCELLENT!

The dreamer hostel is one of the best hostels we have stayed in! Everything about it is awesome. As a couple we are always wary of party hostels, but I think the staff are very considerate of all guests.

Fantastic place, good rooms, nice common areas, good restaurant options (and a kitchen if you want). It is a bit of party hostel though, but with a terrific atmosphere.

Best comments you'll ever stay in. The pool is amazing, the bar nice, the restaurant clever. Just go there. Staff is insanely friendly as well. Traveled all around the globe, I can honestly say that it was the highlight of my hostel history.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at, staff were really friendly and the place had a great atmosphere. A little bit outside Santa Marta but great to get to palomino and tayrona.

top locationa, Party hostel, friendly people, activities and everything you need..

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Really good hostel. All facilities there, making it a nice oasis for a backpacker. Staff are friendly and there is a good, open atmosphere whether you want to chill or party...

This place is amazing! Great place to set up as home base and see all the surrounding locations. Very relaxed, nice pool, and cool people. Staff are extremely helpful with everything! And this hostel is spotless. You can't go wrong with picking the dreamer. You'll probably stay longer than you intended.

• 17th Mar 2015

Dear traveler, Thank you very much for your review, we are so happy you enjoyed our location and our day trips to the surrounding beachs, we strongly belive that the fast and cheap access to the main sights that you get from Dreamer makes a difference and improve the quality of the stay. I would like also to thank you for your nice comment over the cleaning, our staff work very hard every day to keep the our facilities at the best standards. Hope to see you again soon.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7