The Dreamer Hostel Reviews

CR 51, 26D-161 Los Trupillos de Mamatoco, Diagonal 32, Santa Marta, Colombia

I really loved this hostel!! For me is the best one, very clean, organized, the staff is great and very comfortable rooms for a very good price! Made a lot of friends in there, It really made me feel like my dreamy home, VERY recommended.

• 24th Feb 2015

A really nice place. The people from the staff were always kind and helpful. I'd definitely recommend it if you are planning to go to the Tayrona Park.

Very clean hostel. Beautiful pool. Close to the supermarket, also has a restaurant and bar on site. Close to the bus stop for Palomino and Parque Tayrona (10 min to Neguaje entrance) their new internet system is fast and reliable, A short taxi ride (2 $) into town or Taganga for continued partying. Nice day trips every morning to nearby beaches.

• 20th Feb 2015

Great hostel, amazing staff, close walk to supermarket / cinema etc. Food is good, though on the pricey side. Great pool, lots of common areas to chill out, good kitchen, lots of hammocks and trees. Plenty of help booking tours and organising things. The private room was huge, fan kept it cool. Only areas for improvement - wi-fi was patchy and they really should get a water filter for people to refill bottles. Also note - it's not in the middle of Santa Marta - a short cab ride from town.

Yeah, there is nothing to really complain about at this place.

Definitely the best facilities, personal space in the dorms, cleanliness and staff we have experienced on our trip. Had an issue having to pay twice for a couple of beers, so keep your receipt if you pay the night before you leave!

I loved to stay at The dreamer Hostel. It has a happy and relax atmosphere. The staff is pretty helpful and friendly. Great food :)) I will choose it every time I go to Santa Marta and Palomino.

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

A good hostel with nice clean rooms. The bar and the food are great. However, the hostel is very far from the center of Santa Marta!

Best hostel I stayed in while travelling "costa norte". Clean

Staff are awesome, we arrived and there was 9 people to check in and they did it faster than most hostels do 1. Well laid out hostel with the pool in the middle of the rooms and the kitchen and movie area upstairs over looking everything. Easy to meet people, activities organized everyday and close to the big shopping centre.

The hostel is beautiful, the people that work there is eager to help and provide information of the place and reservation. I highly recommend the place if you are planning a trip to Santa Marta!

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Brilliant place to use a base for the park and other places close to Santa Marta. The staff are all amazing and the restaurant and bar mean there are always people around. The rooms are basic but have everything you need and many have aircon. The staff organise activities which gets people together and there are plenty of places to relax. It's a really great hostel and would definitely recommend! One thing I would say is to keep note of what you have at the bar/restaurant!

Excellent hostel.. The staff is the best I've ever met.. Great place, a bit far out of town but that's fine since there's really not much to see in Santa Marta town, it's more about the surrandings and the all the buses pass really close to the hostel

Absolutely fantastic hostel with great facilities. What made it one of the best though was the most amazing staff. Also great location to bus stop and supermarket.

Stayed here 3 years ago while doing my dive course and absolutely loved it so brought my girlfriend here for 4 nights and ended up staying 10. By far the best hostel we have stayed in. Staff greet and introduce on arrival they are really, friendly plus they will help you organize day trips. Restaurant does awesome cheap food but there is also a kitchen if you want to cook. There is a cool bar and do the chiva (party bus) on fridays. Place is always clean! More like a mini resort than hostel!!

Great facilities. Attracts a younger crowd. Friday nights in dorms might get a bit noisy as a lot of people come back drunk from the chiva bus party, which is fine if you're one of those people. I didn't like the location because it's too far from the lovely center of Santa Marta. No bars, restaurants or nice plazas near the hostel. It's near a busy traffic area (street is quiet though).

Really enjoyed our stay at Dreamers- it was a good base to do lots of activities from, ie. ciudad perdida and parque tayrona. The staff were the best we have encountered so far and were super helpful and friendly, especially Diego! Nice bar area and pool table for socialising. Location is quite far out of Santa Marta but close to a supermarket/mall and to bus stops. Would also highly recommend their hostel at palomino, beautiful situation!

Good set of hostels. Staff are helpful, food is decent and dorms are pretty good to. We had a great time in the Santa Marta and the Palomino hostels.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your good feedback about our hostel, facilities and restaurant, we are also very happy to see that you enjoyed our other Dreamer Hostel at Palomino beach. We hope to welcome you back in the near future so you can enjoy another good experience at Dreamer hostels Fulvio, Dreamer hostel team

Cool staff, awesome vibe and excellent facillities

Dear Traveler, Thank you very much for your excellent feedback about your experience at Dreamer hostel. Also thank you very much for your positive comments about the hostel staff, vibe and facilities. We hope to welcome you back soon in S.Marta Fulvio, Dreamer hostel team

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Booked two nights but extended to four. Staff is great and makes you feel really welcome (Hi Tony! :) ). Private room was spotless and big. Comfortable bed, nice bar, pool and common areas. Cozy atmosphere. Noise was not a problem, as the bar closes at midnight and people get it. Food at the restaurant is good, but could use more Colombian dishes. Downsides: Location good for Tayrona, but far from the city center, cold showers, internet is spotty.

• 26th Jan 2015

Dear Traveler, Thank you very much for your last feedback and good comments about the facilities, environment and the service provided by our staff. we are particulary happy you enjoyed the athmosphere! Regarding the Location is true is very good for Tayrona but also for Minca and other attractions! City center is only 2 dollars away by taxi so easy to get there when you like to... Come back soon! Fulvio, Dreamer hostel team

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7