The Dreamer Hostel Reviews

CR 51, 26D-161 Los Trupillos de Mamatoco, Diagonal 32, Santa Marta, Colombia

Really good hostel, its clean and staff is really friendly!! Make sure you book a room with airco!! It is really hot in Santa Marta.

Amazing place to chill and for having vacation of vacation practically, good location,great restaurant and Best staff ever seen in my travels before!!Great facilities, all cleaned and new grass makes it look fancier!! Thank you guys!!!

SO GLAD there was AC in the room. Great pool atmosphere, and the cooks are the sweetest ladies ever

• 28th Apr 2015

Quiet. Clean. Helpful staff!! Nice pool hang out area!!

Perfect hostel!.. Everything I needed and more. Great for booking tours and great hospitality!

Stayed at the Dreamer for 7 nights with my GF. After reading all the great reviews it didn't disappoint. We stayed in a private room with ensuite. Apart from not having AC the room was great. During the day you can relax by the pool, which is amazing, very clean or lay around in a hammock. The kitchen has loads of choices, the pizzas are especially good. The front desk staff really go that extra mile in helping you out, also the Bar staff! Not hard to see why its won best hostel in Colombia!

Amazing staff and facility. My only complaint is the music begins at 9am and doesn't stop until midnight. Does it really need to be high energy all day long? Despite this I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Santa Marta

Pros - really friendly staff, pool and delicious breakfast, all you can eat Cons - loud EDM until midnight so no chance of sleep before Lost City Trek. our group like to party, but this place was not really our kind of vibe. All in all, good place to stay for a springboard out to various attractions around Santa Marta

Really nice hostel. Staff are so friendly it bordered on the psychotic! Room was great apart from the shower which was a bit of a dribbler. One problem is that the bar is so loud! It goes on till 12 with literally no chance of an early night. But then again I am a bit of an old fart.

Love this hostel!! It is the second time I have stayed here and it is even better than when I stayed in 2012. Comfy beds, great pool area, bar and delicious food from the restaurant! Very friendly staff who make an effort to make you feel welcome and help you out!

If you go to Santa Marta definitely you have to stay there. ¡¡Excelent hostel!! We enjoy our stay there. Staff were so helpful and kind. Easily to take all trips from there.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Really good hostel, the staff are really helpful, rooms are really clean and comfortable and the food is delicious, wasn't planning on staying as long as we did here, definitely recomend staying

Loved this hostel. Staff was extremely accommodating. While it's not very close to the city of Santa Marta, it's easy to get to Tayrona and there's a mall + supermarket a few blocks away. The set-up is great--pool in the center, plus hammocks all around. Highly recommended!

Great place! Great people! Great juices! I want to come back as soon as possible!

It was a great place to meet people. You can have a chill day by the pool or go explore. Which the staff is very helpful for advice on where to go! I was sad to leave! Offers a great stay in Santa Marta and a relaxed atmosphere!

• 26th Mar 2015

Loved this hostal, great staff and atmosphere 😁

The Dreamer in Santa Marta is awesome. Staff is super fun and helpful, special thanks to Esther ! they have great services on site. Location is close to a big shopping center and in the direction towards Minca, Tayrona and Palomino and good beaches,Had a great time here!!

This hostel is great. Great food from the Restaraunt and a great vibe. Beautiful set up close to all the stuff you want to do in sant marta and the staff were really helpful. Definitely one of the better and more beautiful hostels you will stay at your whole trip!

A perfect stay! I booked the place for one night as usual so I can gauge a hostel's quality. I ended up staying for 5 nights and only checked out so I could stay at their sister hostel at beautiful Palomino Beach. The place is always being cleaned and it shows. The staff are all enthusiastic towards the guests. I mean ALL the staff. The employees are happy, friendly and find you all the help you want. They offer quality tours, but will gladly help you plan your own adventure. EXCELLENT!

The dreamer hostel is one of the best hostels we have stayed in! Everything about it is awesome. As a couple we are always wary of party hostels, but I think the staff are very considerate of all guests.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7