The Dreamer Hostel Reviews

CR 51, 26D-161 Los Trupillos de Mamatoco, Diagonal 32, Santa Marta, Colombia

We stayed a total of 4 nights at this hostel and really enjoyed it. It had a nice relaxed vibe during games the day. Staff were really helpful. Breakfast was really good for the price. Only downside is you have to get taxi into the town, but that's cheap enough. Rooms were spacious and bathrooms were clean . Kitchen could be better equipped. Overall enjoyed our stay.

Fantastic experience ... Great atmosphere, the food is delicious. ... Staff helpful .. See you

Location: Too far off from the center of Santa Marta. the bus takes more than 30 Min. At night you have to take a taxi. Staff: Reception kept me waiting for two hours for my bed. Although I asked a couple of times if it's ready they kept me waiting only to tell me after two hours that it had been ready for an hour. Also the receptionist told me there was no shuttle bewtween Dreamer SM and Dreamer Palomino. Next das another one told me that there was one...

Dear Roland, sorry to hear about your inconvenience with the buses but the taxis cost less than 2 dollars anywhere in the city and take 7 mins to Downtown. Also check in is at 2pm and you arrived early in the morning, we have to wait for our other costumers to check out before we can clean the room for the new check ins. To go to Palomino you can take a bus 3 blocks from here and it cost less than 3 dollars. We will be providing Dreamer to Dreamer service on November. Hope we get a 2nd chance :)

loved Diego who worked behind the desk. cool as place with a great viva for meeting people. Santa Marta is not that exciting but you can go to minca, polomino or tyrona super easily from here so it's a good base and place for a couple of nights

One of the best hostels, really social and great pool!

Up there as one of the best hostel I've ever stayed at - great atmosphere, great staff...just be careful, you may never want to leave!

Nice looking hostel, everything is nearby, only bad thing was that they didnt have hot hater whatsoever, cold shower everyday is not nice at all

Staff are all incredible, so lovely and helpful. Facilities and rooms are also fantastic. Only downside is the restaurant, we thought the food was very poor (worst we've had in Colombia), especially for the price. Sort the restaurant out and the hostel would be perfect!

• 20th Sep 2015

Excelent Hostal!!! Good atmosphere!!! Great service!!!

Es genial!!!, todos son súper amables, el hostal es muy lindo y la comida es deliciosa!!! Mi recomendado absoluto 👌🏻

I had high hopes for dreamer and was a little disappointed when I first got there- it seemed quite quiet. The next night was the party bus though and that was very good fun. Lots of big groups so as a solo traveler it was a bit hard to meet people but that isn't the hostel's fault and all worked well in the end. Staff were fun and very helpful, restaurant was perfectly adequate and reasonably priced as was the bar. Cool layout. Not the best location but Santa Marta is a bit dull anyway

I love this hostel! I am already trying to find a time to come back! I stayed for two nights and the atmosphere was great. At first the place is almost to social, everyone in the bar/ drinking games area was already close friends when i arrived. I really enjoyed the pool and the friendly bar staff. My only complaints are that one male receptionist was very rude, and the hostel is on the outskirts of town and in a random area but there isn´t much to do in SM anyway so it makes a decent home base.

• 16th Sep 2015

Constant music from 10 a.m. to midnight, but after that it was quiet. Number of toilets and showers were not sufficient for the amount of people. On 2 of 4 days there was no water in the morning. ...too many people! Bar and restaurant were good value for money.

If you are looking for a party hostel atmosphere then this is the place for you. Loud music all day and evening until midnight but they are strict about turning it off then so you can ensure sleep through the night. Nice and clean, and food was good too. They had a water shortage when we were there so they need to work on that. This is a good base for exploring places outside Santa Marta, but the area of the hostel itself is outer town with a large shopping mall nearby.

One of the best hostels ive ever been. A beautiful place, amazing food, very good service and very well trained personal. The staff, i believe, is the strong point of the dreamer hostel. They helped me in everything i needed, even when i wasnt a guest anymore. I recommend it!

• 15th Sep 2015

I stayed in a 4 bed dorm with ensuite. When I arrived the bathroom was disgusting and smelly. Not sure when it was cleaned the last time. Staff was kid of rude as well. When checking in I asked to extend my stay for another night and all I got as answer was that they had to check the following day (btw was able to book via hostelworld 5 min later without any issue). It's definately a party place for the younger crowd.

Excellent hostel and a great place to base yourself for Minca, Tayrona, Palomino, Taganga

Staff is awesome!

There were only 2 female toilets for everyone staying in dorms, one was out of use for the majority of my stay which made the other get quite dirty quickly. Food was good, ok atmosphere. Staff helped organise tours

more expensive than some hostel but worth it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7