The Dreamer Hostel Reviews

CR 51, 26D-161 Los Trupillos de Mamatoco, Diagonal 32, Santa Marta, Colombia

Friendly, helpful (and beatiful) staf. Very pleasant environment. There is all you need ffr a pleasant stay or checkpoint to travel around .

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Bulgaria

Great staff they'll call by your name on the second day ! More like a resort hostel. Next to all the attractions of the area!

Stayed here for 2 nights while in Santa Marta and absolutely loved it. The staff are great, the pool is amazing in the heat of the day, the air conditioning in the room actually works and the activities put on by the hostel were a lot of fun (the all you can drink party bus on a Friday night was particularly so). All in all, a great hostel!

Fantastic hostel with pool... Great atmosphere ... Great staff ... Pay extra for a great breakfast (defo worth it) stayed 1 night then went to the national park and left our big rucksacks there and returned after... Really would recommend this hostel... The staff are super friendly and helpful... Wish we could have stayed longer

Really great hostel. The toilets didn't always work and there were only 2.

• 12th Aug 2015

Fabulous hostel

Best place i have stayed. The staff were sooo beyond amazing!! i recomend this hostal to anyone treveling in this area.

Great hostel and the people there are very nice. Hostel offered day trips that were affordable and lots of options. Night life is great you have the option to opt in or just stay and relax by the pool. Lots of nice backpackers and great safe place to meet new people. They do have a restaurant on site which is nice if you want to grab a quick bite. Over all I would recommend this place to all of my other friends!

A great hostel with a great staff! Good food good brews good vibes

• 7th Aug 2015

There was only one set of bathrooms (3 showers, 2 toilets) for a LOT of dorms. not a very nice and clean situation. But the staff were very friendly, the food in the restaurant was good and also the shared kitchen was nice. Great location for Tayrona, but quite far away from the city center.

the best hostel I've been

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Colombia

I stayed there only for one night unfortunately but I would like to stay more there cos it's a really nice hostel, they have meant services, a pool in the middle of the place where you can chill out and have a beer, the staff it's really nice and friendly, the ambient it's cool, very clean and cosy, in my experience I can say that it's one of the greatest hostels where I've been and I'm definitely would stay there again!

good hostel for a few days... dorms hot and double rooms are very nice for a hostel.

The kichten is small, it gets crowded very fast and the equipment is useless. The room i stayed in with just one fan was really hot and only had one lamp with very poor light. The staff is alright, they would need to change there system when it comes to check ins, it was really confusing. i wouldnt stay here again.

Extremely helpful staff, and nice atmosphere.

• 3rd Aug 2015

Great hostel. Clean, awesome atmosphere, tasty food, great staff! I forgot a pair of running shoes there when I went to Cartagena (4 hours away by bus) and they had them DELIVERED to my hostel there for free. Super ace! Thank you guys and thanks for the awesome memories!

I've only got nice things to say about this hostel. The moment you walk in you already feel welcomed by the staff! They are extremely helpful if you have any touristic questions. Great atmosphere, activities everyday of the week (beerpong, barbecue, quiz or movie night). They've got a bar that opens at 15h, pool, hammocks, TV, wifi, AC, delicious food and even mango trees so, basically, there's no need to ever leave the hostel, but do check out Santa Marta's beaches. I sincerely recommend it!

I'm very happy I stayed at the Dreamer Hostal. I have never met so nice staff and the atmosphere is amazing!

• 30th Jul 2015

A friend and I came to Santa Marta for visiting surroundings (Tayrona and Minca), and we decided to trust the good reviews the hostel had. And we couldn't choose better! It offers a perfect mix of good vibes nice, clean and comfortable facilities, kind and helpful staff, awesome food (the Dreamers Hamburger and the Burritos are just MmMmmmm... ) and a swimming pool waiting to help you forget about the heat. Definitely one of the the best hostels I have visited so far.

• 29th Jul 2015