The Drop Inn Kandy

Fabulous 76 Total Reviews
Fabulous 76 Total Reviews

30th Jul 2017
7.1

As the last stop of my two months trip on South Asia. Something happened during my staying in the hostel. Unforgettable experience in my trip. I don't want to complain anything. The host did the right way. Bye Sri Lanka.

• England, Couple, 25-30
25th Jul 2017

The owner was very kind and helped us a lot. He arranged tuktuks and private drivers at very good rates and went out of his way to advise us. It was a very pleasant stay. The views from the terrace are absolutely amazing and I would definitely stay again.