The Drunken Monkey Hostel Reviews

Jure Kastriotica Skenderbega 21, Zadar, Zadar, Croatia

Thanks for everything!

• 16th Apr 2014

Great experience here, the staff was awesome and the room/facility was in great condition. Just a bit outside of the historic section, but still an easy short walk to get there. We had a car, so it was perfect as there was a free parking area close by.

The Drunken Monkey was a fantastic experience. The facilities were clean, the showers were beautiful, the wifi was excellent. The staff were absolutely amazing. They made it possible for a group of 6 of us to go see the krka National Park. If you can take their tour to Krka or Plitvice it is much cheaper and you get more time in the parks. The staff at Drunken Monkey did everything they could to ensure we had an excellent time in Zadar. One of the best hostel experiences I have had.

• 15th Apr 2014

By far the best Hostel I have stayed in. I don't normally write reviews but after my week long stay at this Hostel I would advise anyone visiting Zadar to stay here. The staff were amazing, always friendly and helpful but more importantly part of your trip whether it be joining you on nights out or setting up BBQ's on their days off! The Hostel is located a short walk from the Old Town but the walk along the promenade was beautiful especially at sunset and added to the experience!!

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Wales

Had a fantastic stay at the Drunken Monkey! The staff is very friendly and helpful, they even joined us for going out at night! The location is great as it is around the corner from both the coast and the coach station. The facilities are great and clean, the hostel bar is great as it also has a big screen for watching sports!

• 12th Apr 2014

We found it a very enjoyable place to stay. It really isn't that far outside the old town - I would say a pleasant stroll rather than a hike. It's a good location for the bus station. The facilities are good and I would recommend it.

This hostel's manager really kindness furthermore he rent own kuna for us because we didn't yet to exchange our money So really thanks for your kindness

Althought it is very low season, extra oridnary from staffs made my staying great. Thx all of you guys.

• 3rd Apr 2014