The Drunken Monkey Hostel Reviews

Jure Kastriotica Skenderbega 21, Zadar, Zadar, Croatia

this hostel is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! excellent service for what you pay and the staff is AMAZING!! everybody there is extremely friendly and so helpful!!

We had a great time staying at the Drunken Monkey. We had a great time and would definitely recommend staying here.

• 24th Oct 2014

The staff were really friendly and made us feel very welcome

• 24th Oct 2014

hot hostel!

Great staff, Great Hostel. Atmosphere is unbeatable.

Really nice place. Friendly and helpfull staff. Good place to meet other travellers.

Stayed for three nights in the middle of October. Place was great, good atmosphere. A nice distance from the old town but its a lovely walk so you don't mind it. The staff were awesome, extremely helpful and great fun! They really deserve their ranking! :D Sam

Loved my stay here, nice people, very social atmosphere, loved the shower room and toilets. Had a fantastic 3 days there, would go back at the drop of a hat, I wouldn't know if it's the best hostel in Zadar, but I wouldn't stay anywhere else. It is a 10 minute walk into the old town but I never needed to get a taxi back on a night out so don't let that put you off, plenty around if you want depending where you it's about €5.

It took time to find the hostel at the first time. It took 20mins to walk from the hostel to the old town but the view was good. I could enjoy walking under the sunshine with a slow motion. The staff were super friendly and helpful which made my days in Zadar.

Awesome hostel! Probably the best I've stayed in. Super friendly and helpful staff, very clean hostel, always a few people drinking in the bar/common area and a lovely pool in the backyard with a bbq as well. Loved the location - in a nice and quiet area of Zadar with less tourists, but only a short walk or cheap taxi ride to the old town. Even if you haven't heard of Zadar, go there for this hostel, you won't regret it!

Cool owners (very helpful), hard beds

By far the highlight of my Croatian experience. Awesome building and amazing staff. Ask for a kramsky behind the bar. It'll change your life.

• 12th Oct 2014

Can't say enough good things about this hostel. It is very clean, the staff is incredibly helpful and it in a great location to explore Zadar. I don't usually post reviews but the service I received here was exceptional, so if you're looking for a place to stay in Zadar this is it.

Our time at the drunken monkey was perfect! The hostel is clean, friendly, and a good price.

• 5th Oct 2014

Best Hostel in Zadar hand down! Nice and clean, fun, friendly, great staff, close to beach, bus stop and town. I had a great time!

Great time, great hostel

Excellent hostel, the staff is vert friendly, helpful, the premises are great and clean. We had an amazing stay there.

Great hostel.. in a quiet area but the bar has a nice atmosphere and is a great place to meet people without it being too rowdy.

The drunken monkey MADE my stay in zadar really awesome. It is super close to old town (15ish minute walk), but a quite enjoyable walk along the water. The staff was awesome, and the rooms were great too. HIGHLY recommended for a fun stay in zadar.

AWESOME! The staff are really helpful, totally made my stay more enjoyable. You really get to know them on a personal level.As for the Hostel it’s just perfect. Location is spot on if you want to experience a little bit of Croatian culture. It’s only a short walk into town with a few places to go for a quick dip. Definitely was a perfect way to end my trip in Croatia. I’ll be sure to spread the love of the Drunken Monkey with fellow travellers I met along the way. x thanks guys x

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4