The Dublin Central Hostel Reviews

5 Blessington Street, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

Great Stay :)

• 22nd Feb 2015

Certainly the best hostel I've been to so far! Really cosy room with a huge wardrobe and an own bathroom which was a big plus. Also amazingly clean and warm, a fully equipped kitchen and lovely living rooms. We even had an electric radiator in the room, but there was no need to use it. The breakfast was quite basic, some fresh fruit would have been nice, but since it's free it's okay. The staff was really friendly and helpful and always liked a nice chat. :) Definitively recommend!

Nice place. Just try not to get the room next to the washmashines, there are so many noises in that one! Everything else, perfect!

Had a lovely stay. Huge room and great value for money

• 19th Feb 2015

I stayed in the room 11 where the door did not close properly, the shower head was broken, the wifi did not reach the room, the window could not be opened and the bed was rather uncomfortable. Breakfast was very basic but included on the price of the room. The living room was comfortable.

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Great value for money. Although it's an older house with older facilities,the staff as well as the overall appearance is very good. Very central and convening.

• 16th Feb 2015

Very poor service at night. Breakfast ok.

• 11th Feb 2015

Hi there, there is no receptionist at night time, as the reception is open until midnight. Kind Regards, Ian

I had a very comfortable stay here. The rooms are so so cosy which is a huge plus for me. As a part-time college student in DCU the location is so handy for me- literally 15 mins on the bus and there are numerous buses that go from just 2 mins down the road from the hostel to DCU. The private bathroom is great saves having to walk down a cold corridor in the middle of the night to a communal one like other hostels and the water is always hot! I was in a dorm of 8 and the were all v considerate.

• 4th Feb 2015

Hi there, that is great to hear. We are glad that you enjoyed your time at the hostel Kind Regards, Ian

We really enjoyed our stay in The Dublin Central Hostel and we sure will think of staying there next time we are in Dublin. Its great location and helping staff made the visit even more perfect. :)

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Slovakia

I had a lovely stay at Dublin Central Hostal, the staff are were really nice, made me feel at home, it's clean, warm

• 3rd Feb 2015

Hi there, many thanks for your lovely review. Kind Regards, Ian

The best hostel I stayed in Dublin so far..I changed three hostels before but this is the best one. If you like the crowd, this is not your best choice while this is one of my favourite hostel. I like the quiet and friendly staff. Breakfast is provided with variety choices, simple but healthy. Would highly recommended this hostel.

Hi there, many thanks for your review. We hope to see you again. Kind Regards, Ian

Really clean, tidy and well located. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Will surely come back to this hostel one day. Thank you Ian.

Hi there, thanks for your review. We hope to see you again soon. Kind Regards, Ian

I've ben there for something like 2 months total. I've never had a problem. The rooms are really clean and bright. The staff also is very kind and ready to help you

Hi there, many thanks for your review. It was great to have you here. All the best for your future in Italy, Kind Regards, Ian

The blonde lady at the front desk was very helpful and friendly

• 31st Jan 2015

Hi there, many thanks for your review. Kind Regards, Ian

Stayed here 1night due to booking wrong acomodation but wish I had booked here first! A little bit of a walk to town centre but Staff were great,Very accomodating, Rooms spacious, Breakfast was a bonus,Great Value for money,Friendly,Close to buses, We will be COMING BACK FOR MORE!

• 28th Jan 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

Hi there, thank you for the great review. Please come back for more, we are delighted to welcome you again. Kind Regards, Ian

Cheap hostel.you get what you pay for. Not as good as other hostels in dublin but i would stay again if i had no other options. High rating because for the price its ok. Slept well, spacious room. Staff were a bit strange but helpful all the same.

Hi there, many thanks for your review. Our guests love our staff, I do not know why you think we are strange... Kind Regards, Ian

great hostel, very near to o´connel street, FREE breakfast was awesome! super clean and very nice room. Congrats to the staff u guys were very helpful

Hello, many tanks for the great review, We hope to see you again. Kind Regards, Ian

It was really lovely to stay at Dublin Central Hostel :) I recommend to people who loves to walk ! I am really sad that I could not stay longer, the hostel was really good and people stayed with me were really friendly and just lovable! (stayed in 8 mixed dorm) I stayed in Room 5, bed 1; I would really love to hear good news from others who stayed with me ! I stayed from 23rd to 24th :)

Hello, great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank for supporting us with your review. We hope you will get in touch with some of your roommates, Kind Regards, Ian

One of the best Hostels I have ever seen. Our double room was really big and it even had an own bathroom. The price was more than reasonable, each of us paid less than what you have to pay in some hostels only to get a bed in a 10 person dorm. The hostel was equipped with everything you need, it had a nice TV room and a really fancy kitchen, there was even breakfast. All in all just a very very good hostel, that seems more like a hotel where you can really feel at home.

• 19th Jan 2015

Hi there, many thanks for your amazing review. :-) Kind Regards, Ian

Never try to check in after reception hours, even if they say that it's okay. I found my self wandering the street at 1am once my flight had landed. Also, should think about getting some lockers in the room. Other than that, place was great. Friendly staff, free breakfast, comfy room - you feel at home. I'd stay there again!

Hi there, we have an emergency number at the doorbell for late arrivals. There is always staff to let you in. We will get beds with lockers for the female dorm soon. Kind Regards, Ian

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4