The Dublin Central Hostel Reviews

5 Blessington Street, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

Stayed here 1night due to booking wrong acomodation but wish I had booked here first! A little bit of a walk to town centre but Staff were great,Very accomodating, Rooms spacious, Breakfast was a bonus,Great Value for money,Friendly,Close to buses, We will be COMING BACK FOR MORE!

• 28th Jan 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

great hostel, very near to o´connel street, FREE breakfast was awesome! super clean and very nice room. Congrats to the staff u guys were very helpful

It was really lovely to stay at Dublin Central Hostel :) I recommend to people who loves to walk ! I am really sad that I could not stay longer, the hostel was really good and people stayed with me were really friendly and just lovable! (stayed in 8 mixed dorm) I stayed in Room 5, bed 1; I would really love to hear good news from others who stayed with me ! I stayed from 23rd to 24th :)

One of the best Hostels I have ever seen. Our double room was really big and it even had an own bathroom. The price was more than reasonable, each of us paid less than what you have to pay in some hostels only to get a bed in a 10 person dorm. The hostel was equipped with everything you need, it had a nice TV room and a really fancy kitchen, there was even breakfast. All in all just a very very good hostel, that seems more like a hotel where you can really feel at home.

• 19th Jan 2015

Never try to check in after reception hours, even if they say that it's okay. I found my self wandering the street at 1am once my flight had landed. Also, should think about getting some lockers in the room. Other than that, place was great. Friendly staff, free breakfast, comfy room - you feel at home. I'd stay there again!

Just wonderful. Nice bedroom, nice staff, free breakfast, 3min from O'Connell Street... Book and have fun!

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Staff were friendly, it was clean and great value

• 14th Jan 2015

Good location, nice staff... The place is nice and peaceful!

We stayed 2 nights in this hostel in female dorms and we really enjoyed it. Great place to stay when you are in Dublin for a couple of days with friends, especially for students or young travellers. I was very pleased by simple self service breakfast in the morning. Really nice value for money, not far from the city centre.

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Czech Republic

Hi there, many thanks for your great review. Kind Regards, Ian

Can't fault the place at all. Breakfast included, keys to the front door so you can get in 24hrs a day. nice day rooms for relaxing in, including a little dvd room with a selection of films. Pleasant staff. Closer than I expected to the heart of dublin making everything within easy walking distance. Would definately stay there again.

• 31st Dec 2014

Hi, many thanks for your great review, we hope to see you again. Kind Regards, Ian

Overall this was a good hostel. The breakfast they provided (cereal, toast, jam, juice) saved us from having to go to a restaurant every morning to eat. The staff members were very helpful! The common areas on the main floor are really nice to hang out and meet new people. Although, the beds in our mixed dorm were really squeaky and our room was cold because the windows were always open when we returned to the hostel. Although, this was a very nice hostel for the price.

Hi there, many thanks for your review. We have new beds now. Sorry, for the open windows, some guests love their fresh air. :-) Kind Regards, Ian

Warm, clean and comfortable. Very cheap

• 10th Dec 2014

Hi there, many thanks for your review. Kind Regards, Ian

THe central Hostel is very easy to reach from the airport , although is not very central located , good value for money. Our room was a double private room , was ok , very basic and a bit noisy because outside our room there was the washing room. They could improve the cleanliness of the room and the quality of the towels.

Hi there, many thank for your review. Kind Regards, Ian

Truly an exceptional hostel! We were able to check in early by a guy at the front desk who immediately sent us to a free sightseeing tour, told us the best place to eat, and bent over backwards to help us in any way he could. The hostel was clean, and our room was quite large. The kitchen was well stocked (and clean!), and the common areas were comfy. Free internet (fast!). All of this within about a 5-10 minute walk to the Spire. Truly a fantastic hostel.

• 27th Nov 2014

Had a good time, clean and pleasant staff and guests too. Would return again.

many thanks for your review. Kind Regards, Ian

We were really satisfied with this accomodation. The staff was always very friendly and helfpful. The city centre was in walking distance. The standards (cleanliness, breakfast, rooms, facilities, ...) equates other hostels. We would really recommend this hostel for a short trip to Dublin.

• 20th Nov 2014

many thanks for your review. Kind Regards, Ian

Only here for one night, very cheap , nice breakfast and very friendly staff. A pitty that we didn't see much guests... :). I definetly recommend this place as a good accomodation!

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

many thanks for your review. Most of our guests are out all day and explore Dublin. Kind Regards, Ian

It was a very good stay. The hostel was quite and it is perfect both for short and long stays. Everybody is very kind and welcoming and it is possible to feel like home. I would strongly reccomend it!

• 16th Nov 2014

many thanks for your kind review. Best Regards, Ian

Good hostel, rooms are clean and the staff is really friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend it to everyone

• 14th Nov 2014

Hi Laura, many thanks for the great review. Kind Regards, Ian

A cosy and clean hostel where the dorm rooms are spacious and staff are friendly. A word of advice, if you are a light sleeper may be worthwhile requesting a room that doesn't face the main road. If you like to be left to your own devices then I would definitely recommend this place. A 15 min walk and you are in the city centre. Frederick Street is the closest bus stop for bus 16 from the airport,2 mins from the hostel. Only thing which would have helped was if each bed had a small reading light

• 13th Nov 2014