8.1
Fabulous 1,285 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 1,285 Total Reviews
The Dublin Central Hostel Located at 5 Blessington Street, Dublin, , Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin Dublin Dublin 7 5 Blessington Street, Dublin
81% 1285
53.3563851 -6.2662625
    Rooms available

25th Aug 2016

Friendly staff. Not too many people in each room. Decent location. Loved the security for the front door and each room. Simple breakfast included. Only one bathroom for a room of 8, but I had no problem with that. Pleasant stay.

17th Aug 2016
8.0

I liked this place. It wasn't too far of a walk from here to several tourist attractions, and staff were very helpful both in making recommendations and answering our questions. The hostel has nice common areas and reasonable quiet hours. Also, there was a simple breakfast included which I was surprised by! The only thing I'd mention is it wasn't the cleanest room in the world, but it wasn't too bad. Would stay again!

• Romania, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

Friendly stuff

• England, Couple, 18-24
13th Aug 2016
7.7

We had a lovely four night stay at the hostel. Location is good and you can walk to all of the main attractions. Breakfast was a selection of cereals or toast with jam. Wifi in our room was really poor as we were in the basement but good upstairs in the social rooms. Our room wasn't as clean as we'd hoped with mildew on the blinds and a lot of dust, however all the other facilities made up for it and the hostel was really good value. Really nice to have our own bathroom too. Staff were friendly.

12th Aug 2016
7.7

decent hostel, a bit out of the way as it's north of the river and most of the fun attractions (including temple bar) are south of the river. not a bad price as dublin is very expensive. private 3 bed room with ensuite was nice

11th Aug 2016
6.9

At first glance, I was really impressed with the hostel. It looked very clean, well kept, and up to date. But it turned out our bedding had not been cleaned (dirt and hair on the sheets). Reception was closed so I told staff the next morning and the guy seemed very offended and assured me they change the bedding daily. The room had a lot of mold which caused congestion and a sore throat. Wifi does not work at all on the upper floors of the hostel. Very quiet hostel. The shower was amazing!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2016

Staff were super friendly and helpful. Facilities are what you would expect for the price. Location wise, it was a bit further out from the city centre than I thought, but sill very doable.

• USA, Male, 31-40
3rd Aug 2016

Competitive rates, clean, quite, and very helpful staff. Not too far from the city center. Secured area for luggage if arriving early. The only thing I would change would be to extend the hours for the sitting rooms. Reason being I had traveled from the US and have small children. Due to the time difference there were several times I had to go outside to call home because either the sitting rooms were closed or there were 6+ people in my room that really didn't need to here my conversation.

• Scotland, Couple, 25-30
28th Jul 2016

Short stay. Affordable and a good location.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
27th Jul 2016

Overall good value for money