The Eco-Living Hostel, Bali Reviews

Jl. Imam Bonjol, Denpasar-Bali, Kuta, Indonesia

Very good hostel to relax from partying in Kuta and Gili Islands. Good facilities and good staff. Very good wifi.

I really had a great time in Eco living hostel. Expecially staff is excellent. I was really sick when I arrive there and went to the hospital directly. I injured my arm and shoulder and one lady of staff halped me everyday for everthing. She was so kind and helpful. I feel myself as if i was home. Its never enough to say Thanks but I am really THANKFUL!! They also help me to arrange some city tours because I was not able to do anything by myself because of my health condition.

• 16th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

It is what you expect from a cheap hostel. The 4 dorm room is comfortable. They have coffe and bread for breakfast. Put the staff is not really nice, their motorbike rent service is more expensive than what you can find in Kuta, but the hostel is far from the touristic part so it's impossible to rent a bike there. And they don't call taxis for you, they only have a private illegal expensive taxi service. The area around is dirty and busy.

Great clean hostel. Very groovy. Beds were so neat and most importantly, comfortable. I would definitely stay again!

• 25th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

The property beautiful but the rooms don't lock and the place is dirty. The owner VERY nice welcoming but the rest of the staff is ok...

Super cheap hostel and is better than most of the more expensive ones in the area. Good locations and super awesome staff. Definitely recommend.

• 18th Jul 2015

This hostel is great, but location is just so bad! It's far away from everything, located in the middle of nowhere, taxi drivers have no clue where it is, etc. Took forever for my driver to actually find this place - it's kind of at the end of an alley off a big road, but there's no sign announcing it when you're driving on the main road! Bed, wifi and everything else is fine and clean. Breakfast could be improved (it was just coffee, tea and white bread - with nothing to put on the bread!)

The hostel is tucked away in Kuta in a dead end street. Staff is very helpful facilities are very clean. Beds and air con is were great. For the value is a great place specially if you are in kuta to visit other places

• 7th Jul 2015

The hostel is about a 30min walk from Jl. Legian where all the shops/bars/restaurants are, add another 5min to Kuta beach. When I stayed there there was one other person beside me in a huge 20-something bed dorm. The place seemed deserted. BUT, for less than $4 a night, the place is worth it if you're trying to save money. The beds were nice, showers were nice, water, tea and coffee, towels, friendly staff. But location and atmosphere was lacking.