The Emperors Crown Backpackers Reviews

85 Stirling Street, Northbridge, Perth, Australia

Centrally located. Plenty of brochures available. Didn't really have an atmosphere for mingling.

Great location Friendly staff Good way to meet fellow travellers Clean Large lockers Nothing terribly negative about it that I can think of...

Good atmosphere and location. Stayed in the delux double, well worth the money! Ensuite and big bed, very clean and in a quiet corner. The hostel was buzzing- great atmosphere! One down the road seemed alright too from the outside.

I loved Emperor's Crown. Short walking distance to the 'downtown' area, quiet, clean, and the private ensuite was no different than an actual hotel room, with REAL beds and a BATHTUB! After staying in hostels for three weeks straight that were more typical, I nearly wept to have so much luxury, haha. Front desk people were friendly. Great stay, if I ever came back to Perth I'd come right back to Emperor's Crown.

I only stayed one night but it was really nice and clean!!! I met there great people!

• 4th Sep 2014

Nice spot, 24 hr service, quiet, clean. Pretty good!

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

Lot of cleaners cleaning every day. Kitchen has a lot of utensils. Enjoyed our stay a lot, but lost our nintendo 2ds here. Probably got snagged. Just a quick reminder to everyone to always watch your stuff... security otherwise was good. Could've happened anywhere.

Brilliant stay. All the staff are fantastic and extremely helpful, esp Tom and Andrea. I have stayed in many hostels and this is my absolute favourite. Large rooms with lockers, great outdoor spaces for socialising, good sized kitchen. Close to the city centre but without the noise of traffic and trains. I would not stay anywhere else in Perth

good location , it's a bit expensive for the room,