The English Guesthouse Reviews

34 Rayko Daskolov, Ruse, Bulgaria

Great place, good location, and the receptionist/owner lady was awesome! The breakfast is awesome in the morning, and plenty of beers/drinks can be purchased for a reasonable price at the B&B. Easy time find from the train station. I'll stay here again next time in Ruse.

100% often is used on Hostelworld so really I would rate this as 110%. The room was lovely: mosquito nets on windows, TV, AC, fridge. All clean and modern. Breakfast was best I have had on my travels, delicious pancakes to finish with. But main point was how helpful the hostel owner was who was happy to check us in at 4 am and do laundry for a small fee in less than 24 hours on a rainy day. Also v go bicycle parking. A very efficient hostel that makes you feel really looked after

Amazing pancakes for breakfast!

Thanks. Next time when you visit My place i will surprise you with s.th else.

View all Ruse Bed and Breakfasts