The English Guesthouse Reviews

34 Rayko Daskolov, Ruse, Bulgaria

The city is amazing, seems like a dream! The hostel is the best that I have already been. Every single thing is perfect! I spent just one day there but if I could I would spend one week at least.

Vesi, who runs the Guesthouse, is both very nice and very professional. It was lovely staying at the Guesthouse.

Fantastic Hostel. Loved it here and would highly recommend, STAY HERE! Absolutely perfect location, extremely helpful and friendly lady running this operation. Helped me out a heap. Great facilities and breakfast, couldn't ask for anymore. No doubt one of the best Hostels I've stayed at in the world.

View all Ruse Bed and Breakfasts