The English Guesthouse Reviews

34 Rayko Daskolov, Ruse, Bulgaria

Had a great stay at The English Guesthouse. It is well located a few minutes from the main square. The owner is very nice and very very helpful. She keeps the place really clean and provides nice Bulgarian snacks in the morning. The rooms are very nice and cozy and they were especially warm with the cold weather. I would highly recommend this place.

Great place, good location, and the receptionist/owner lady was awesome! The breakfast is awesome in the morning, and plenty of beers/drinks can be purchased for a reasonable price at the B&B. Easy time find from the train station. I'll stay here again next time in Ruse.

100% often is used on Hostelworld so really I would rate this as 110%. The room was lovely: mosquito nets on windows, TV, AC, fridge. All clean and modern. Breakfast was best I have had on my travels, delicious pancakes to finish with. But main point was how helpful the hostel owner was who was happy to check us in at 4 am and do laundry for a small fee in less than 24 hours on a rainy day. Also v go bicycle parking. A very efficient hostel that makes you feel really looked after

Amazing pancakes for breakfast!

Thanks. Next time when you visit My place i will surprise you with s.th else.

View all Ruse Bed and Breakfasts