The Forest Hostel Reviews

7-1, Gwandeok-ro 15-gil, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, 1331-1,il-do 1-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, Jeju Island, South Korea

They have nice staffs and they always tried to help me when i had some problems There are convenience stores and a market near the hostel

Uptight, worn-down hostel that's okay for a night or two if you don't mind a very average stay.

Great Hostel and Location, offers a lot. It is run very professionally, that olso means that f.e. to rent towels cost extra and late check out costs. But thats provides for the high scores everywhere.

The three bed private room is the worst room i never see. The mattress was new but the sheets shorter!

The building actually looked like a forest! The "triple room" we stayed was much better than the photo they posted. We had a good night sleep and loved the location. Our private bathroom was spacey and clean.

Danny was very helpful with any questions we had and was very accommodating to our group. the bathrooms were a bit messy and trash started to pile up a little, but other than that we were happy.

It was pretty good but I couldn't sleep because it was so hot and the air conditioner didn't work and on the second night you guys put a girl who snored incredibly loudly in the room with me before my early morning flight...pretty unhappy about that.

The forest hostel is a nice one,staff are all very friendly,and a girl staff can speak chinese very well,that's awesome for Chinese who will go there for travelling .What not that good is just the smell from the room,a little bit smelly when i open the door to enter in my room,but in general , i like this hostel ,very cool ~~

Great hostel with friendly staff and comfortable beds. Breakfast started at 8am which was an issue if you wanted to get out early and catch a bus anywhere on the island. Otherwise, a great hostel

Excellent location ans staff are super nice! Helpednplan mybitinerary for jeju and wrote down which bus routes to take. The only downside was getting bitten by mosquitos, but that problem was resolved when they gave us insect spray and repellent to use.

• 7th Jun 2015

So fantastic! The staffs are so friendly and helpful! Would recommend to you if you want to travel to jeju 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

The hostel its pretty good and with a good location

• 14th May 2015
  • Mexico

Highly recommended! The room as well as the staffs contributed to making our stay there a pleasant one :) William, Yunny, Catherine and Danny were helpful in introducing us to nice food places around the area and even helped to plan our itinerary, making the whole trip flow a much more convenient one. Good location, only a few minutes bus ride to the intercity bus terminal as well as near to Dongmun market - with really good hotteok! Highly recommended and looking forward to our next stay there!

• 4th May 2015
  • Singapore

I stayed here with a big group of friends. Everyone had a good time. The staff were super helpful and very nice! The location was great, right next to black pork street with lots of good food. I will stay here again!

• 3rd May 2015

Really great hostel; welcoming, fun and friendly. The room was great - we even got a bath. We only met one cockroach, which is pretty good going considering the climate.

A decent hotel with really great staff. The showers are a bit weird (no ventilation!) and it wasn't buzzing with people when I was there, plus you were kinda reliant on other people locking the dorm room door. But that said jeju is incredibly safe and - like I said - the staff really made it. Very helpful, knew the answer to any question I had.

Vert good location il you wan tu to visit thé east ou thé Island...

I think the bed lines and toilet are quite dirty. My hands and legs get allergy after the first stay.

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

The ceiling above the bed was peeling and left grit on the bedsheets