The Forest Hostel Reviews

7-1, Gwandeok-ro 15-gil, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, 1331-1,il-do 1-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, Jeju Island, South Korea

Really great! We had an awesome time there. Loved the cute decor design.

Best place to stay even for one night stay (4/5/2014-4/6/2014)..Thanks a bunch to owner and staffs for the good service..with love from Malaysia^~^

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Love the atmosphere of the hostel.The boss is really nice and kind, too! :)

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

The owner is helpful ,location is near shopping .me will came to stay again

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

老板中文超级流利。 人各种好 超赞。 以后都会去这家 地理位置也好。房间也很好

Forest Hostel is one of the best stay I've ever had. Danny and staffs are really friendly and helpful, they provides any information you need, yea you bet! I enjoyed my stay here very much! If there is eggs for breakfast to go with the toast, it would be a plus plus point!

The Forest is awesome. It is located almost at the center of the Jeju City, about 2 minutes walk to downtown underground shopping center, 4~5 minutes walk to the traditional market where u can find lovely fruits, local products and souvenir. I lived in a 4-bed girl's room. My room was very clean and so was my bed. Bathroom set was alright. And u can expect to meet the charming boss who is Korean but also speaks English, Japanese and Chinese Mandarin, and sometimes he prepares ur breakfast.

• 14th Feb 2014
  • China

Good location, clean, with everything you can expect in a hostel. The staff was also very helpful and spoke good english. The only problem was that when I asked about buying ferry tickets, he checked and told me there would be no problem in buying just before departing, there was indeed no problem buying just before, that is if you wanted to ride in the 3rd class, which was not my case. I mentioned it, maybe it was just miscommunication with the dock... but I didn`t get the ticket I wanted.

• 4th Feb 2014

I thought the 10 a.m. checkout time was a little early, but no problems other than that. Nice warm room (with a bath!), comfortable beds. Wifi was a little patchy, but generally good enough for browsing and emails.

this is the best hostel i've ever live before...good good good!這是我住過最好的旅舍!

• 15th Jan 2014
  • China

Really enjoyed staying in the forest hostel, so good location and friendly staff, they helped so many things on our travel routes and so important instructions for our conveniences. they seem like knowing everything about the scene spots of Jeju. And like the atmosphere when i was there for 5 nights stay, made a lot of friends there. And of course, Danny, Alex and some others gave me a very impressive journey memory. Hope can meet you guys in the future when i travel back to jeju.--Zino

• 31st Dec 2013
  • China

Great staff, hotter showers than mine at home, decent location, and clean, organized facilities. I loved staying here.

This was our first hostel experience and we had a GREAT time there! The staff were incredibly friendly an helpful, and we thoroughly enjoyed our room. The water was very hot and the room felt like home! Thanks for a great time, Forest Hostel!

• 25th Dec 2013

Positive: Very friendly staff, very helpful for providing information about the sights to visit. Convenient location close to the airport and close to a lot of restaurants. Negative: Ground heating system not warm enough for Korean standards. Could be warmer to feel very well in the room. Some hostels do not require deposit for additional things like chargere adapters, but this one requires, so I felt untrusted.

The Forest have Just one Stovetop, It some time need to wait.

• 23rd Dec 2013
  • South Korea

Awesome place! Will definitely return:)

This was a great hostel in an area of jeju where stores and restaurants are numerous. The staff was very helpful and recommended some great places. My friends and I stayed in the dorms which were very cheap. As far as cleanliness is concerned i saw many hairs that did not belong to me on my bedding. Also the bathroom for the dorm residents was co-ed with the door to the urinal broken. As a female its a bit awkward to see that and when the urinal user is drunk it can be even more awkward.

• 5th Dec 2013

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Hostel is easy to find via car.

• 1st Dec 2013
  • Singapore
  • Mixed Group, 41+

This place is just perfect!! I felt at home.... they really care about every single detail.. they offer free international phone calls!! The breakfast is simple... but is normal in the country..

The loveliest hostel I have ever been to!! The staff was extraordinary nice and made our stay as pleasant as they could. Having a cup of tea with the owner, nice chats with the employees and help every time we needed them, is something that makes this stay unforgettable!! Unbelievable! The rooms were very clean, free internet, free calls, free manderines, free christmas decoration :) what more could we have asked for :) Thanks a lot, this is definitely the number 1 hostel in Jeju!!