The Forest Hostel Reviews

7-1, Gwandeok-ro 15-gil, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, 1331-1,il-do 1-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, Jeju Island, South Korea

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff are phenomenal with fantastic English skills and knowledge about what to see and how to get there. The owner is also super kind; he really cares about his customers. I'm definitely staying here again.

Decent but there are cheper options in town

We only stayed there for one night because the location is near the airport, only 15min, by taxi you only need 5200won. The staff is great, all speak English. Morning breakfast is OK, you have coffee and bread.

This has been my best hostel experience and a great experience for my friends since it was their first time in a hostel. The hostel was warm and comfortable. Everyone was friendly and very helpful when we had questions. The manager, especially, made our trip memorable because he made sure that we had a relaxed trip and a great time on the island. I would definitely come back the next time I come here.

The location is very strategic, near Jungmun shopping malls, Chilsungro shopping stree, Dongmun market and black pork street. Excellent staff friendliness and room environment. Definitely worth to stay.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

staff is helpful to give recommendation for place to travel in jeju.

Perceft stay in a really good and new hostel!

The hostel was okay-- the dorm room and ensuite bathroom were outdated and definitely showed wear, but they were alright. WiFi was good. Breakfast was just toast. Although the staff was helpful in answering my questions, I didn't get a real personable vibe... they didn't show me around the facility/dorm and just watched as I struggled with my luggage. While close to the airport and bus station, not much in the way of nightlife. Overall, it did the job but I wouldn't stay again.

This is a well-run hostel.

Really nice hostel, very friendly and helpful staff and generally nice feel and atmosphere, great location in the heart of the city a short walk from the sea, plenty of places to eat nearby too - a good base to explore Jeju from and very close to the airport.

Staff not really helpful trying to get local transport info to get to sites.

We had a very great stay, the location is perfect and staff is very friendly and speaks fluent English. The bathroom ensuite is ok, but showers on the corridoor are much nicer. All in all, perfect value for money and the staff is very helpful for all kind of questions :) Thank you!

We booked the 4-bed dorm, spent a night with very early check out, and decided to return after 2 nights in the south of Jeju ... because we liked it that much. + very fiendly staff, who can speak English well + clean rooms, free locker, clean shared bathrooms + Free WiFi and up 20 min free int phone calls in the lobby + good cooperation of the staff if you're arriving late or have to leave very early + very useful tipps by the staff + cool people, very fiendly athmosphaere

The staff was uber helpful and definitely helped make our trip to Jeju very memorable. Would defintely recommend this hostel to others staying in Jeju-si.