The Forest Hostel Reviews

7-1, Gwandeok-ro 15-gil, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, 1331-1,il-do 1-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, Jeju Island, South Korea

We had a great time at the Forest Hostel, as we met a lot of young open-minded people there. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the breakfast okay with toast, coffee and tea. The wifi connection is perfect all over the hostel with a free international phone. We really enjoyed our stay!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

Great helpful sfaff who have superior command of English. Good central location in Jeju city easy to get to by bus. It may not be the cleanest hostel, but its cheap, so you pay for what you get. On the plus side good wifi.

• 12th Jul 2014

I had a fantasic stay with the Forest Hostel.. my originally plan was to spend three nights there but I ended up stayed there for six nights. They got everything you need so no worries there. Will definitely stay there again.

I chose this hostel based on the fact that its facilities had kitchen and, I got disappointed. Their kitchen was set up to discourage cooking since it doesn’t have suitable pots. Kitchen clothes and cutlets also were scarce. I couldn’t cook there as I wanted and, beside noodles I didn’t see anybody cooking there. The hostel is good but, it definitely has to be improved.

Staffs are helpful and friendly.

love the this hostel ^^ the staffs were friendly and helpful..the location was near with intercity bus terminal and the airport. it helped alot for me as a solo traveler. the room was clean and tidy. recommended hostel ^^

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

staffs are very friendly and helped us alot for the trip. thank you! everything is excellent, just that there's no hot water in the ensuite bathrooms.

I really had a great time here. It was the worldcup so luckily i was able to watch a lot of matches in the basement common living room. The staff was friendly and if you needed some help they were always there to help you. It was a nice experience. Thank you

Perfect place to stay in jeju si. The atmosphere is really happy, the staff very helpful, every of them, good cleaning level, cheap and a lot of advice from the staff can let you enjoy more the stay...reddomend it

Very friendly and helpful staff! Thank you for all your help!! :)

This hostel is clean and really cheap. It's near by a bus stop to go to the airport and near by the harbour. The staff was really friendly but they don't have lots of informations about what to do in Jeju which is really strange...If you need some english informations, I recommend you to ask to the airport informations desk. Then, the breakfast is good for the price, and there is a big basement room whitout any windows. I was in a room for 6 persons, it was clean and we have our own bathrooms.

The staff is friendly and helpful. My biggest complaint would be the breakfast. I personally have no problem with only coffee, toast, butter and jelly for breakfast (although other hostels offer so much more), but when the butter is over 1 hour before breakfast ends and there is no refill, I kind of draw the line. Also, I saw housekeeping going through the dorms everyday and in our 3 beds room they didn't go once.

The staff was incredibly helpful. The owner was very knowledgeable about climbing Mount Hallasan and also had experience climbing Seoraksan. The other staff member (the owner's daughter?) helped find us find a restaurant and the wife helped us find information regarding paragliding. This was one of the most comfortable and quiet hostels I've stayed at (we were in a double room). Great 2 nights. Many thanks for helping to make our stay in Jeju memorable!

Really nice staff !!

• 27th May 2014

The forest hostel was excellent. Plentiful clean bathrooms and shower facilities. Clean rooms and helpful staff! The breakfast here was my only complaint. It was rather small (only two pieces of toast and coffee or tea) compared to other hostels where they at least give you an egg as well. It's in a central location thought and so you can easily supplement with food from the supermarket or night market. Would recommend and I would stay here again.

The hostel location is good and convenient for shopping and dinner. The cleaness of the room is acceptable. It's nice to have a pivate bathroom and toilet in our rooms.

Private rooms a spacious. The atmosphere was quite dead when I was there. The common area is nice and big but was dead. Location is good located next to the Korean BBQ street

Great hostel. amazing staff, nice kitchen, i really enjoyed it :)

Nice staff very helpful and lot of commodities

The staff were really helpful in making travel plans, including helping with informing you which bus to take

• 21st May 2014