The Forest Hostel Reviews

7-1, Gwandeok-ro 15-gil, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, 1331-1,il-do 1-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, Jeju Island, South Korea

It was pretty good but I couldn't sleep because it was so hot and the air conditioner didn't work and on the second night you guys put a girl who snored incredibly loudly in the room with me before my early morning flight...pretty unhappy about that.

The forest hostel is a nice one,staff are all very friendly,and a girl staff can speak chinese very well,that's awesome for Chinese who will go there for travelling .What not that good is just the smell from the room,a little bit smelly when i open the door to enter in my room,but in general , i like this hostel ,very cool ~~

Great hostel with friendly staff and comfortable beds. Breakfast started at 8am which was an issue if you wanted to get out early and catch a bus anywhere on the island. Otherwise, a great hostel

Excellent location ans staff are super nice! Helpednplan mybitinerary for jeju and wrote down which bus routes to take. The only downside was getting bitten by mosquitos, but that problem was resolved when they gave us insect spray and repellent to use.

• 7th Jun 2015

So fantastic! The staffs are so friendly and helpful! Would recommend to you if you want to travel to jeju 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

The hostel its pretty good and with a good location

• 14th May 2015
  • Mexico

Highly recommended! The room as well as the staffs contributed to making our stay there a pleasant one :) William, Yunny, Catherine and Danny were helpful in introducing us to nice food places around the area and even helped to plan our itinerary, making the whole trip flow a much more convenient one. Good location, only a few minutes bus ride to the intercity bus terminal as well as near to Dongmun market - with really good hotteok! Highly recommended and looking forward to our next stay there!

• 4th May 2015
  • Singapore

I stayed here with a big group of friends. Everyone had a good time. The staff were super helpful and very nice! The location was great, right next to black pork street with lots of good food. I will stay here again!

• 3rd May 2015

Really great hostel; welcoming, fun and friendly. The room was great - we even got a bath. We only met one cockroach, which is pretty good going considering the climate.

A decent hotel with really great staff. The showers are a bit weird (no ventilation!) and it wasn't buzzing with people when I was there, plus you were kinda reliant on other people locking the dorm room door. But that said jeju is incredibly safe and - like I said - the staff really made it. Very helpful, knew the answer to any question I had.

Vert good location il you wan tu to visit thé east ou thé Island...

I think the bed lines and toilet are quite dirty. My hands and legs get allergy after the first stay.

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

The ceiling above the bed was peeling and left grit on the bedsheets

Everything was good. Except for no rules in the room. There should be minimun rules in each room ( for dormitory only) like turning off the ligh after 11:00pm and turning on the ligh after 8:00am (and can use the hair drier in the room). Actually, the hair drier should be outside of the room since it could sound annoying :) Except for this, everything was awesome.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff are phenomenal with fantastic English skills and knowledge about what to see and how to get there. The owner is also super kind; he really cares about his customers. I'm definitely staying here again.

Decent but there are cheper options in town

We only stayed there for one night because the location is near the airport, only 15min, by taxi you only need 5200won. The staff is great, all speak English. Morning breakfast is OK, you have coffee and bread.

This has been my best hostel experience and a great experience for my friends since it was their first time in a hostel. The hostel was warm and comfortable. Everyone was friendly and very helpful when we had questions. The manager, especially, made our trip memorable because he made sure that we had a relaxed trip and a great time on the island. I would definitely come back the next time I come here.