The Forest Hostel Reviews

7-1, Gwandeok-ro 15-gil, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, 1331-1,il-do 1-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, Jeju Island, South Korea

My stay was fantastic at The Forest Hostel! No complaints whatsoever. I will definitely recommend it to any friends going to Jeju!

• 15th Aug 2014

Great and cheap place to stay in. Ventilation in the rooms and bathrooms can be improved as there is a slight mouldy smell. Staff was very helpful with directions, and quick to reply emails.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

It was all good. The staff was really kind and helpful, especially since a lot of flights off the island were getting cancelled due to a typhoon. The guy at the front desk was really patient and answered all kinds of questions from stranded travelers. I had the private triple suite, which is awesome because it's often awkward travelling in a group of three. It was clean, comfortable, and a good location. Although the facilities were good, they were nothing special.

Everything was great except the cleanliness. The rooms didn't seem clean and the bathrooms smelled. The main bathroom in the first floor was always out of toiler paper. The staff is super friendly. The hostel is located very near all the black pig restaurants. This hostel has a basement and many guest go there to drink and relax. I think it is a good hostel to meet young people and party together.

The Forest Hostel was fantastic! We immensely enjoyed our stay with them. The staff was incredibly kind and helpful. We happened to be visiting when a typhoon hit and ended up being stranded on Jeju for two extra days. The staff immediately booked us a room for the remaining time which took so much stress and anxiety off our shoulders. The hostel has a great atmosphere and a nice public space for hanging out. It is close to the ferry terminal and several bus stops. I would stay there again.

• 30th Jul 2014

The hostel owner and staff are extremely nice and helpful. Definitively a good value.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

The hostel is quite good. Nice location, it is easy to get there if you are coming from the airport. The staff is quite nice and also very helpful.

Very helpful staff with good English, quite helpful for itenairy recommendations. Free computer and international telephone greatly appreciated. Good value laundry service. Hostel has many stairs, but the elevator makes it no problem.

• 27th Jul 2014

Very helpful staff. Nice common lounge. Great place.

We had a great time at the Forest Hostel, as we met a lot of young open-minded people there. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the breakfast okay with toast, coffee and tea. The wifi connection is perfect all over the hostel with a free international phone. We really enjoyed our stay!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

Great helpful sfaff who have superior command of English. Good central location in Jeju city easy to get to by bus. It may not be the cleanest hostel, but its cheap, so you pay for what you get. On the plus side good wifi.

Very social, clean, lockers for security, great location, staff gave me an itinerary for everything to do on the island. And Danny found an important document I left behind and immediately contacted me and mailed it to the US for me. I made long lasting friends at this hostel and had a great time!

I had a fantasic stay with the Forest Hostel.. my originally plan was to spend three nights there but I ended up stayed there for six nights. They got everything you need so no worries there. Will definitely stay there again.

The staff there was amazing. We didn't know much about Jeju and they helped us find good places to go and eat, helped us with transportation and other matters. The location was not bad for Jeju-si but if I were to go back to Jeju, I would stay in the other city, Seogwipo. Our room was comfy, the lounge area was very friendly. They provided us with breakfast every morning (toasts, jam, eggs, coffee/tea), which is great. I would recommend this place, although there is not much to do around.

I chose this hostel based on the fact that its facilities had kitchen and, I got disappointed. Their kitchen was set up to discourage cooking since it doesn’t have suitable pots. Kitchen clothes and cutlets also were scarce. I couldn’t cook there as I wanted and, beside noodles I didn’t see anybody cooking there. The hostel is good but, it definitely has to be improved.

Staffs are helpful and friendly.

love the this hostel ^^ the staffs were friendly and helpful..the location was near with intercity bus terminal and the airport. it helped alot for me as a solo traveler. the room was clean and tidy. recommended hostel ^^

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

staffs are very friendly and helped us alot for the trip. thank you! everything is excellent, just that there's no hot water in the ensuite bathrooms.

I really had a great time here. It was the worldcup so luckily i was able to watch a lot of matches in the basement common living room. The staff was friendly and if you needed some help they were always there to help you. It was a nice experience. Thank you

Perfect place to stay in jeju si. The atmosphere is really happy, the staff very helpful, every of them, good cleaning level, cheap and a lot of advice from the staff can let you enjoy more the stay...reddomend it

« first « Prev 1 2 3