The Forest Hostel Reviews

7-1, Gwandeok-ro 15-gil, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, 1331-1,il-do 1-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, Jeju Island, South Korea

Everything was good. Except for no rules in the room. There should be minimun rules in each room ( for dormitory only) like turning off the ligh after 11:00pm and turning on the ligh after 8:00am (and can use the hair drier in the room). Actually, the hair drier should be outside of the room since it could sound annoying :) Except for this, everything was awesome.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff are phenomenal with fantastic English skills and knowledge about what to see and how to get there. The owner is also super kind; he really cares about his customers. I'm definitely staying here again.

Decent but there are cheper options in town

We only stayed there for one night because the location is near the airport, only 15min, by taxi you only need 5200won. The staff is great, all speak English. Morning breakfast is OK, you have coffee and bread.

This has been my best hostel experience and a great experience for my friends since it was their first time in a hostel. The hostel was warm and comfortable. Everyone was friendly and very helpful when we had questions. The manager, especially, made our trip memorable because he made sure that we had a relaxed trip and a great time on the island. I would definitely come back the next time I come here.

The location is very strategic, near Jungmun shopping malls, Chilsungro shopping stree, Dongmun market and black pork street. Excellent staff friendliness and room environment. Definitely worth to stay.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

staff is helpful to give recommendation for place to travel in jeju.

Perceft stay in a really good and new hostel!

The hostel was okay-- the dorm room and ensuite bathroom were outdated and definitely showed wear, but they were alright. WiFi was good. Breakfast was just toast. Although the staff was helpful in answering my questions, I didn't get a real personable vibe... they didn't show me around the facility/dorm and just watched as I struggled with my luggage. While close to the airport and bus station, not much in the way of nightlife. Overall, it did the job but I wouldn't stay again.