The Forest Hostel

• 7-1, Gwandeok-ro 15-gil, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, 1331-1,il-do 1-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, Jeju Island, South Korea
8.7
Fabulous 437 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 437 Total Reviews
The Forest Hostel Located at 7-1, Gwandeok-ro 15-gil, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, 1331-1,il-do 1-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, Jeju Island.
South Korea
Jeju Island 7-1, Gwandeok-ro 15-gil, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea, 1331-1,il-do 1-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea
87% 437
33.5135973 126.5266013
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
16th May 2016

Nice clean hostel with a very friendly & helpful owner! Close to a good market.

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
10th May 2016
8.0

Nice stay at forest guesthouse, friendly & helpful staff, cleanliness, good location. The only dissatisfaction is the dimension height of the double decker bed was too short. I hit my head everytimes i woke up in the morning :(

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
2nd May 2016
7.7

It's not in the nicest part of town but theres a market close by and buses that are easy to navigate! A little quiet but has a big common area and kitchen that people do come too. We cooked everynight we stayed there which was awesome! Also met some cool people. Not a party vibe though. The staff are really helpful and can give info on loads of stuff so ask! The room was big and we had our own bathroom. It was clean but had an older feel to it.

• Lithuania, Mixed Group, 18-24
28th Apr 2016
7.1

The staff is very helpful, can speak English fluently. We really liked the lounge zone. However, it was not clean enough, it was too humid in the rooms. the locker didn't look safe. Breakfast is only coffee/tea, bread with margarine or jam.

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
25th Apr 2016
7.7

The rooms were nice and clean. The staff were friendly and accommodating. The location was great. I'd recommend staying here on your visit to jeju.

17th Apr 2016

My time in Jeju was quite possibly the best time I had in Korea. Danny was extremely kind and helpful when it came to tourist locations. This place is located right by the Dongmun Market and the underground shopping centre. For the price, I definitely can say this was the best "bang for your buck". This place is a dorm style hostel, and you will meet many travellers while staying here. I would recommend this place to all travellers!

1st Apr 2016

The guy who checked us in was extremely welcoming. I definitely felt welcomed the minute I walked into the hostel. I know I would book at this specific hostel for another stay if I were to go back to JeJu. The girls dormitory was reasonable and had enough space. It was live-able. They provided free breakfast, toast every morning was definitely tooken advantage of. I know for a fact I would come back here again!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

Out of the three hostels I stayed at in Jeju, this was the most exceptional. Location was perfect and the staff were the friendliest bunch I've encountered.

• heidipak202
  • Hong Kong, Female, 31-40
31st Mar 2016

This is a very convenient place to stay with nice and helpful staff! Would defo stay here again if I visit Jeju again!

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
27th Mar 2016

The hostel is easy to find and is in a convenient location. The staff is friendly and always ready to help you out. Quite a nice experience staying at the Forest.