The Fort Boutique Hostel Reviews

1 Little Stonegate, York, York, England

I read quite a lot of comments about the noisy environment in the hostel, but turn out we had 2 very sweet dream-nights in a fancy room after request. Staffs are nice. The atmosphere is excellent if you're a party-goer. Just downstairs in the Kennedy's Bar. The hostel have a free service bar, there you can get coffee, tea, hot chocolate on your own. We love the Twinings tea bags :)

Great place to stay. However the noise from bar next door on weekends is ridiculous. They supply free ear plugs but dont expect to sleep till after 2am!

• 20th Mar 2015

The Fort Hostel was by far the best Hostel I have in while I have been York, I definitely recommend staying here :)

• 11th Mar 2015

Probably the cleanest hostel I've stayed in and I've stayed in a LOT! Very comfortable bed with clean linen and as warm as toast on a night. Excellent location, just 10 mins from train station. Clearly, the hostel has been professionally designed and constructed with numerous designer fittings. Facilities boast free internet and excellent cooking facilities Free tea and coffee are provided (with milk)

I enjoyed my stay very much, if I come back one day, I definitely choose the Hostel again! Greetings to Yvonne, who was very lovely! :-D Laura from Germany

1 2 Next » last »