The Fort Boutique Hostel Reviews

1 Little Stonegate, York, York, England

I didn't spent much time at Fort Boutique Hostel, only staying for 1 night. But it was a beautiful place it stay. Very clean, great shower facilities, and comfy beds! Great value for money because it is quite fancy!! If I can get back up to York I will definitely be staying here!

Hi, it's a shame you couldn't stay longer. I do hope you can visit again and maybe for more than one night. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Nice enough hostel, but definitely pack earplugs on the weekends- the bar downstairs is NOISY! I imagine this isn't as big an issue on weekdays though.

Hi there, thanks for your review. Yes it can get a bit noisy on a weekend as we a very central and amoung some of York's most popular bars and restaurants. We always have earplugs to hand if you need a better sleep.

It's called a "hostel". Technically it is a hostel. But: it doesn't look like it! It's more like an apartement with dorms. Beautiful baths/toilets, large common area and an amazing kitchen. It's more expensive than other hostels but it's worth it!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »