The Fort Hostel Reviews

Kalayaan Ave. cor. Limbo st., near EDSA, The Fort/Bonifacio Global City, Manila, Manila, Philippines

Lovely staff, very nice rooftop space, for pay breakfast, for pay coffee, close to metro.

Great hostel, location is central close to mrt station. View from the roofdeck is great! Try the cafeteria in the roofdeck good food cheap price the waitress Tina is very accommodating.

• 19th Mar 2014

Good base if you want to stay in/near Makati. FB Global City very close by.

Th staffs are nice. Place is near the Fort and BGC, i think the most beautiful place in Manila. Hostel is near also the airport. Thanks

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • China

The hotel is pretty easy to be found and I like the atmosphere and staff too. However, I felt being cheated because the price displayed at the counter is much cheaper than the one I booked via this website. Overall, I enjoyed my stay.

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

Very average place. Expected more from the description and photos and price. Not much atmosphere, air con isnt good, not very clean considering a brand new building..! Nice staff and food on the rooftop though!

I ordered 8 bed dormitory but got 10 bed but paid same money like for 8 bed dormitory, no apology from staff, location is crazy, you have to walk near a busy highway to get around. Really cold in the room and not so cheap for such a hostel. Internet connection is OK. There are much better hostels in Manila.

A nice little hostel near the City. The restaurant was a little non existent, but all fine otherwise.

From mrt station is near,but walking load is very narrow, therefore dangerous and pollution gas for many car.

I'll return to this hostel, very good terrace and location. There's still a litlle to be done in atmosphere!

Oh boy..this is not someone who has an axe to grind. This hostel was very sorry...i paid for a private room for me and my lady. There was no toilet paper and to top it off i there was no toilet seat. We informed them of this and nothing was done about it. There was no cable tv in the room...it was truly an embarrassment on my behalf with my lady.

Spectacular rooftop view of Makati and Bonifacio Global City. Definitely the highlight of the hostel.