The Fort Hostel Reviews

Kalayaan Ave. cor. Limbo st., near EDSA, The Fort/Bonifacio Global City, Manila, Manila, Philippines

this hostel is decent, reasonably priced and situated in a very good location. rooms are big and we have our own toilet and bathroom in the room which was convenient. the staff cleans the toilet regularly so it's clean. there's a rooftop where you will see the city nice to chill out with friends and new friends.

• 13th May 2015
  • Japan

It was a great experience overall. Large, comfortable, and clean beds with charging station and light. For the price, it's OK. Only comment was that the signage outside could be made bigger. Overall, fantastic.

• 11th May 2015
  • Mexico

Good choice when in manila - city center, friendly staff; clean, value for money, secured. they have a roof deck on the 10th floor with super good view of the city you shall check and see it you'll see global City, makati; and golf course. the signage is pretty small though they shall put a bigger signag.

• 9th May 2015
  • Spain

1) This hostel is in a really good location near Bonifacio Global City and Makati 2) Staff are helpful especially on the maps where to go and what to do like the retaurants party casino 3) Rooms are decent with comfortable thick mattresses 4) The rooftop have a wonderful view of the city perfect to hang oout in the afternoon or at night 5) My only comment is that the aircon in the room is always on and hot outside so not good

• 3rd May 2015
  • China

20 mins away from the airport without traffic. Near MTR station Bendia 10 mins walk. Location is central near Global City. Rooms are pretty big and have private toilets for the dorm. Staff are very friendly snd helpful. There's a rooftop that has a great view of the city.

• 3rd May 2015

I loved their skylounge You can chill at night while enjoying the view of a nearby skyline they call The Fort. I like the atmosphere, good for my money

Ok hostel but the location is really tough to find or get around ~ wifi was good but no places nearby to eat and not as close to the airport as we'd had thought!

Superb place. Staff are very accommodating. Rooms are clean with ensuite bathroom , AC and big individual lockers. The views from the roof terrace are just phenomenal. They recently refurnished the roof terrace, so it looks even better now. It is also close to the airport. I think I paid around 100 pesos (2.5 USD) for a yellow taxi ride to the hostel from the airport. Buendia metro station is 10 minutes walk and it will connect you with many POIs in the city. Totally recommend it.

Good hostel cheap price yet good location. Staff are very friendly and accommodating they answered all my questions where to go and eat and so on

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Philippines

A reasonably priced hostel in the city center with an amazing rooftop terrace with a wonderful view !! This hostel is newly renovated and always clean.

• 11th Feb 2015
  • China

Nice rooms. However a few things were a little off putting about this hostel. When we arrived we saw the kitchen upside o we thought we could make dinner, it also said on the website that there were kitchen facilities. As we started to cook we were told we were not allowed to use the kitchen as it was for trainees, didn't see them. the staff were unapologetic, very lousy. THe lounge room area was good but the so called bar on the website did not exist. There are much better hostels in Manila.

We really enjoyed our stay. Nice staff, great rooftop terrace and comfy beds.

The hostel is kept to a clean level and is reasonably priced HOWEVER: The staff are not interested in providing genuine help with questions surrounding Manila or facilities around the area. Everytime I was given advice or directions, it seemed rushed and upon trying to locate what I was looking for it seemed the directions given were often wrong or exaggerated (I'm an experienced traveller visiting Asia several times per year so have no issue finding things). No real atmosphere either.

The room was good and the locker was super spacious. I like that the bathroom was attached and the room had a small kitchenette. The common area at the top didnt have air con and there were a lot of ants from the trash, but the wifi was best up there. I booked this because it was close to the airport but not as close to the entrance as it seemed on a map. I didnt realize it was so residential. Not much nearby except street food.

Stayed in this hostel a fex days ago and I liked it much; Every morning the will greet and smile you and ask how they can help you so nice very warn. I enjoyed the rooftop gathering in sunset till late at night having beers with other guests from different parts of world.

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Philippines

value for money cheap price but comfortable stay very clean place and good location. recommended when looking for a good yet cheap place to stay when in manila. thanks for our good stay

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Finland

perfect location so near to fort bonifacio global ciy

• 4th Jan 2015

-rooms are spacious and clean -soft beds, not achy to the back -cheap rates and near business district

Roofbar with an amazing view

nice hostel with friendly staff.. lacks a litte of atmosphere. at least my room was really loud and the ac worked but didn't really cool the place.. location is okay though.