The Fort Hostel

• Kalayaan Ave. cor. Limbo st., near EDSA,, The Fort/Bonifacio Global City, Manila, Manila, Philippines
7.4
Very Good 164 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 164 Total Reviews
The Fort Hostel Located at Kalayaan Ave. cor. Limbo st., near EDSA, The Fort/Bonifacio Global City, Manila, Manila.
Philippines
Manila Kalayaan Ave. cor. Limbo st., near EDSA,, The Fort/Bonifacio Global City, Manila
74% 164
14.5571619 121.0393542
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
1st May 2016
6.6

There was a problem with my hostelworld booking, I received my confirmation for 2 rooms, but when I arrived they had been told one quadruple room. Location isn't far from Global City, but not much in the immediate area.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
21st Apr 2016
8.0

Clean, safe (top of the building), left my backpack in luggage storage for 5 days, all good. Use an uber to get from the airport (WAY cheaper). Driver didnt quite know where it was even with GPS,because the entrance is on P.Cortez right on the corner,not Limbo. A bit of a walk to find food or anything.

• Wales, Couple, 18-24
15th Feb 2016
3.7

Female staff were lovely and helpful. Male staff were horrid. Made us wait an hour and a half till 4:30pm to check in, didn't look up once whilst speaking to us. Location and building is horrid. Not clean. Reccomend getting a taxi to new part of city had a great time there (bfc). Don't use airport taxi to get there costs quadruple the price. Not many taxi drivers know where it is.

14th Feb 2016

The room had aircon but unfortunately it was too cold for ppl on bottom bunks which created a problem for ppl on top bunks (me) they kept turning it off! So if you can't handle aircon look for another place to stay! I payed extra for aircon and that's what I expected.

13th Feb 2016
6.6

The roof lounge is fantastic!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Feb 2016
7.1

Our taxi could not find this place for a substantial amount of time, despite us having the address written down. The hostel is at the top of a building meaning you must access it all by lift; hence it feels very secure as it is so far from street level. The rooftop area was nice they did run out of water from their fridge/bar which was annoying particularly as there isn't much around to grab food or a drink. Overall it fulfilled its purpose and in terms of value for money I cannot complain!

• amrice
  • Philippines, Female, 18-24
30th Jan 2016

This place has been my go to place whenever I'm in Manila.

• England, Male, 31-40
27th Jan 2016
7.7

Keep more beer in the fridge!

• Japan, Female, 25-30
2nd Jan 2016

Excellent location central close to Fort BGC and Makati. The ROOFTOP is the ultimate come on very relaxing during late afternoon as there is a wow view of the city at night people go there to socialize and drink beer. The staff will help you in everything all my questions how to go to Banawe, where to eat and party, getting a taxi, etc. were answered they're the BEST (special mention to adam for his kindness). Will be back again here when I pass by Manila after my tour around the Philippines.

• raurimckenna
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
7th Dec 2015
4.6

I was shocked when I arrived at this hostel. I thought it might be cool because it's close to the fort (nice area of Manila) but it's not within walking distance and the actual area it is in is hopeless. Ended up going to another hostel because I just couldn't imagine my self staying there. Staff were really rude as well... When you find them.