The Fort Hostel Reviews

Kalayaan Ave. cor. Limbo st., near EDSA, The Fort/Bonifacio Global City, Manila, Manila, Philippines

This place has been my go to place whenever I'm in Manila.

Keep more beer in the fridge!

• 27th Jan 2016

Excellent location central close to Fort BGC and Makati. The ROOFTOP is the ultimate come on very relaxing during late afternoon as there is a wow view of the city at night people go there to socialize and drink beer. The staff will help you in everything all my questions how to go to Banawe, where to eat and party, getting a taxi, etc. were answered they're the BEST (special mention to adam for his kindness). Will be back again here when I pass by Manila after my tour around the Philippines.

• 2nd Jan 2016
  • Japan

I was shocked when I arrived at this hostel. I thought it might be cool because it's close to the fort (nice area of Manila) but it's not within walking distance and the actual area it is in is hopeless. Ended up going to another hostel because I just couldn't imagine my self staying there. Staff were really rude as well... When you find them.

Nice and clean and only 130peso taxi drive from the airport. Lots of local kids staying in my room and they went in and out of the room all night and talking loudly which was annoying

This is one of the best hostels I had travelled this year with clean beds, good location, value for money and good atmosphere to hang out.

The place is near BGC, new district in Manila. I enjoyed my stay here. Particularly the rooftoop. Thanks

The hostel is great and the staff always smiling and ready to help. Loved my stay there. The only bad thing is the location. You need to take the subway to Buendia station and then walk for 7 minutes next to a very busy road. The walkway is about 1 meter wide, on your right is a high wall (walled rich people residential area), on your left a very busy road with plenty of big city buses and cars passing by. Dangerous to walk!

Location is good as it is in the city center very easy to go around. Metro is just 500 meters away but taxi in Manila is cheap so more convenient. Rooms are big with thick mattresses and private cabinets. Employees are very polite they always greet good morning each day and they helped in the places to go around. I recommend Market Market Mall for Filipino food and souvenirs. The cool part of this hostel is the Rooftop the view is very nice especially at night while drinking a beer.

• 12th Nov 2015

The staff was great!! All were very helpful. Will definitely stay there again when in Manila.

Close to the airport, clean and spacious, the price was spot on for what they had to offer. Not a bad deal for a stopover in manila. As for the city around the hostel...yikes. Good luck.

Great experience. Absolutely love the fact it's a walking distance to BGC and ayala. It's a bit of a commute but if you don't mind it. It's the absolute best way to beat traffic and explore makati/taguig on foot. Also, rooftop is a great place to unwind and enjoy makati/taguig skyline for a very cheap price.

I stayed in a dorm on the 9th floor where WiFi was 'broken'. It was very uncomfortable to go upstairs every time to see internet. The water pressure of shower was always very, very weak. You need to walk from the Buendia station if you use MRT. The way is easy and not long but very stressful at the same time: Minila's super heavy traffic is right next to you. Staffs are friendly as other hostels.