The Full Moon Backpackers

Fabulous 624 Total Reviews
Fabulous 624 Total Reviews

15th Mar 2017
8.0

A fun hostel. Nice part of town, lovely, attached pub, food facilities. The staff, especially Chloe were really helpful in finding me some parking, and just generally

11th Mar 2017

This is an amazing party focused hostel. I've stayed from the saturday night till the monday and on saturday was a madness! you will love it if you like party, but I didnt really, I was hoping to have a rest and explore the city, so I didnt sleep well, but its ok, I should have check that before. Sunday was quiet and love it. The staff is great, you can plug your electronics in the fancy rooms, in your bedside usb port, or electric sockets. The is no breakfast included.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
8th Mar 2017

Place is in a ripper location right in the middle of everything. When i arrived staff were nice and gave me all the info i needed. When i got to my room there was stuff everywhere from the person in the bed below me, i had zero space to put my bags unless i put it in the middle of the room. Apart from that bathrooms and showers were clean. There are lockers however would like to see them in your room and not common room. Everyone there was nice and welcomed me. Good for solo travelers.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Mar 2017

I thought this was a really good hostel, loved the location being so close to town and in Stokes Croft and the room was very spacious.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
3rd Mar 2017

Great place to stay in. Nice kitchen which you can use. Room is pretty spacious also.

• England, Female, 18-24
18th Feb 2017
5.7

Thought the actual hostel was pleasant and clean and that the rooms, However what I don't appreciate is the staff behind the reception being high on drugs, the photocopies of myself and my guest driving licenses been thrown into the side, not filed or put away, and them over booking the hostel so my booked room for 8 people had a random person in it and two of my guests had to share a bunk bed, lady behind desk tried her best, but high on drugs does not offer the best service. Wasn't happy.

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
17th Feb 2017
5.1

Super loud at night. Music is on until 6 am. Don't go there if you want to sleep.

• England, Male, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

Nice friendly reception staff, cool location and cool atmosphere, bar next to it was decent and decent prices, wouldn't hesitate to stay again however two little little niggles: I was staying on the top bunk of a bed with no proper ladder which was a pain after a few sherbets and the morning waking up, and that you had to make your own bed which I was unsure about. Don't let it put you off staying here though :)

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Feb 2017

Lovely hostel. Perfect location close to the centre and stokes croft bars. Really clean and nice art work. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Only thing I would ask is to please provide oven gloves and dish cloths in the kitchen!! Other than that it's a great hostel.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
15th Feb 2017
6.9

The design of the hostel is really artistic and creates a comfy atmosphere. Bedroom and bathrooms were clean only the kitchen and the common room were a little messy. I really liked the hostel itself but it is located directly next to a club (which is also open during the week since we stayed in the hostel on a Wednesday and the party was going the whole night) . For people who want to party it's a great place to stay but for those who want to get a little sleep it might not be the best choice.