The Full Moon Backpackers

8.1
Fabulous 648 Total Reviews

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
28th Apr 2017

For the money you cant get anything better. Safe and comfy room, I stayed on a Friday so there was a little noise but thats because this is one of the liveliest nightlife places in Bristol, just at the start of Stokes Croft. When I arrived some guys were just finishing a new graffiti on the facade, pretty! Kind staff, clean bathroom and showers, bar and a restaurant just down the stairs and central Bristol 10 minutes walk. Absolute 10/10.

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2017

I once stayed at a hostel where they provide personal storage that you can slide from under the bed, along with a lock. It would be great if this hostel have one, instead of having to declutter my bag everytime I want to take something or rearrange my belongings. The hostel I stayed in before also provided bathroom for each room. I don't mind walking out and got to the toilet or shower shared with other rooms, but it would be nice to have an environment with more privacy.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
8th Apr 2017
7.7

Overall nice stay, would definitely go back there. Great location, friendly staff, comfy - though little Run down, party spot right there so One can join in, noise no Problem if you participate.

7th Apr 2017
7.4

No lockers in the room.

5th Apr 2017

Nice social hostel and friendly staff. Was a little noisy outside till about 2:30am on Thursday and Friday but was not much of an issue - Just enjoyed a couple of drinks outside and met some interesting people until the pub area was closed.

• donoughshanahan1936
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
24th Mar 2017
7.4

Noisy hostel at the weekend so make sure to have good ear plugs. Otherwise knowing this, the hostel is fine.

15th Mar 2017
8.0

A fun hostel. Nice part of town, lovely, attached pub, food facilities. The staff, especially Chloe were really helpful in finding me some parking, and just generally

11th Mar 2017

This is an amazing party focused hostel. I've stayed from the saturday night till the monday and on saturday was a madness! you will love it if you like party, but I didnt really, I was hoping to have a rest and explore the city, so I didnt sleep well, but its ok, I should have check that before. Sunday was quiet and love it. The staff is great, you can plug your electronics in the fancy rooms, in your bedside usb port, or electric sockets. The is no breakfast included.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
8th Mar 2017

Place is in a ripper location right in the middle of everything. When i arrived staff were nice and gave me all the info i needed. When i got to my room there was stuff everywhere from the person in the bed below me, i had zero space to put my bags unless i put it in the middle of the room. Apart from that bathrooms and showers were clean. There are lockers however would like to see them in your room and not common room. Everyone there was nice and welcomed me. Good for solo travelers.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Mar 2017

I thought this was a really good hostel, loved the location being so close to town and in Stokes Croft and the room was very spacious.