6.0
Good 392 Total Reviews
6.0
Good 392 Total Reviews
The Funk House Located at 23 Darlinghurst Rd, Kingscross, , Sydney.
Australia

• mariechtimi
  • France, Female, 31-40
26th Jan 2016
5.4

I stepped into this hotel and it was too early to check in. They gave me a key to put my luggage upstairs before i could get my key and i decided to not stay at this hotel. It was really not clean and smelly. When I dropped my bag, spiders were crawling on thr wall. I cancelled my booking and they charged me the two night on my account.Hostelworld told me they would charge only one. Anyway, Good for backpackers wanting to meet other backpackers and parting all night i guess...

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
19th Dec 2015
4.9

There was a HUGE cockroach in my room, hanging on the curtain. Another smaller one in the fridge. The reception was closed then and I didn't have any appropriate tool to kill them. Sorry, but I couldn't stand staying the night there and left straight away.

Hi, Sorry to hear about your experience with us and the cockroach in your room. Unfortunately cockroaches are an unavoidable part of Sydney; especially in the summer time. We hope you're enjoying your travels. Cheers FHCREW