The Funky Chicken Hostel Reviews

Str. Gen. Berthelot 63, Sector 1, Bucharest, Romania

Pretty easy to get to, from Gard du nord. Almost central location and links to the main roads, buses and metros make old town and the other sectos easily accessible. However, it is also easy to walk to other sectors from here. It's the cheapest hostels in Bucharest, so pretty basic facilities, however lovely and helpful staff are on hand to guide you to places around.

This was a nice hostel all in all. The staff was nice, and didn't complain about the fact that I slept here only one night instead of the two that I had booked. The atmosphere was ok; I met some ppl from all over the world here :) They have lockers there, so security was not a problem. I don't have anything negative to say about this place really. ^^

small & cheap hostel just 15min walking from the train station and Piata Romana (airport night bus).

Finding hostel at first is a bit tricky, but after you find it, easy to go to city center. It has clean showers and nice staff.

good location & reasonable price

Nice people work here. The hostel was good.

Good hostel and excellent value for money. If you are looking for a nice, quiet and clean place to stay, this is your place. The staff is great, very pleasant and helpful. Facilites are good too (kitchen, common room, small yard with a table outside). Don't expect something very modern though. The hostel is located in a small typical house close to the city center of Bucharest. If you are looking for a party hostel, this is not the place but definitely a nice one for a good night rest and sleep.

I only stayed here one night. The neighborhood is alright. There are convenience stores and restaurants no more than a 5 minute walk away. The people's palace was a short 20 minute walk and there is a large park on the way that you can walk through. I stayed in the 6 bed mixed dorm. Everyone was friendly. The kitchen and common areas were nice. It is a quiet place, but I enjoyed it.

Its a nice and quite Hostel. So if you want to discover the city and have a nice conversation in the evening it is the right place. For Party tourists I would recommend another place.

• 24th Apr 2014

I already gave my opinion, everything good, tahnks again people from STAFF.

Everything good,... I arrived late and the girl received me with a good attitude... rooms are clean,.. restrooms are clean as well. They gave my permission to store my lugagge while I was travelling for a couple of days to other cities... It is a quiet hostel, with a nice little yard,... it is well located.... there are stores near, a block from the hostel so you can buy drinks or some food there.... I would go back there if I visit Bucharest one more time... THANKS people from the staff.