The Funky Chicken Hostel Reviews

Str. Gen. Berthelot 63, Sector 1, Bucharest, Romania

small & cheap hostel just 15min walking from the train station and Piata Romana (airport night bus).

Finding hostel at first is a bit tricky, but after you find it, easy to go to city center. It has clean showers and nice staff.

good location & reasonable price

Nice people work here. The hostel was good.

Good hostel and excellent value for money. If you are looking for a nice, quiet and clean place to stay, this is your place. The staff is great, very pleasant and helpful. Facilites are good too (kitchen, common room, small yard with a table outside). Don't expect something very modern though. The hostel is located in a small typical house close to the city center of Bucharest. If you are looking for a party hostel, this is not the place but definitely a nice one for a good night rest and sleep.

I only stayed here one night. The neighborhood is alright. There are convenience stores and restaurants no more than a 5 minute walk away. The people's palace was a short 20 minute walk and there is a large park on the way that you can walk through. I stayed in the 6 bed mixed dorm. Everyone was friendly. The kitchen and common areas were nice. It is a quiet place, but I enjoyed it.

Its a nice and quite Hostel. So if you want to discover the city and have a nice conversation in the evening it is the right place. For Party tourists I would recommend another place.

• 24th Apr 2014

I already gave my opinion, everything good, tahnks again people from STAFF.

Everything good,... I arrived late and the girl received me with a good attitude... rooms are clean,.. restrooms are clean as well. They gave my permission to store my lugagge while I was travelling for a couple of days to other cities... It is a quiet hostel, with a nice little yard,... it is well located.... there are stores near, a block from the hostel so you can buy drinks or some food there.... I would go back there if I visit Bucharest one more time... THANKS people from the staff.

Small cosy hostel in quite neighbourhood.