The Funky Dodo Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Hopkins Village, Hopkins, Belize

The staff there is very kind and nice.

I would return on my next trip

• 17th Apr 2014

Hostelworld.com actually cancelled our reservation before we got there. Luckily they had room for three girls. As an avid world traveler I will absolutely never go through Hostelworld.com again.

• 29th Mar 2014

We could've stayed and stayed! Loved the friendly laid back vibe and the facility is just the best I've ever been to! funky but clean enough, not too big, locals came to hang out in the upstairs bar in the trees which was great. Beach only steps away..great hammocks in the yard for lazy afternoons..Our groups included a 7yr old and she had all ball in the little pool with another little girl associated with the owner...just the right vibe for all of us..

• 24th Mar 2014