The Gallery Hyde Park Reviews

23 Inverness Terrace, London, England

It's a great hostel, I liked it a lot :). I would just ask to pay a little more of attention on the cleaning of the bathrooms.

Very nice hostel with amazing rooms. It is warm and clean. The staff is super friendly and always happy to help. The location is good since there are lots of busses which take you to wherever you want and Oxfordstreet/ Notting Hill/ Hyde Park are very close. Go there and you won't be disappointed!

• 18th Dec 2013

A very very good hostel. Nice staff from all over the world, good basic hostel breakfast, impressive building and for that money awesome location! Really enjoyed my stay there!

• 18th Dec 2013

The location and near by amenities are excellent and really can't recommend this place enough for those alone. The staff were all kind and very helpful.

• 18th Dec 2013

Great location and very reasonable price! The interior of the hostel is very new, clean and tidy but the kitchen area is rather small.

The breakfast could be a little bit better (at least juice? slice of cheese/ham per person) - not everyone are fans of sweet breakfast. Apart of that everything was good :) Staff is very nice. Possibility to lend adapters FTW.

Don't book the 111 room!

• 4th Dec 2013

Awesome as always.

PRO'S- It's VERY easy to find which was great as I arrived to London at night & was a bit anxious on finding the place in the dark but its literally a min away. I was impressed with the common room, free WIFI, great location,beautiful building, free breakfast, toasty warm inside. Good hostel! CONS- TINY bathrooms, if you're on the top level there are SOOOOOOOO many stairs to the top, no elavator and no computers to use if you didn't bring a laptop. I also found it not a very sociable hostel :(

Stayed up in the hostel to do uni work. It was cheap, fairly clean and friendly. Great location in central London only a short tube journey to the rest of London. Would recommend

• 27th Nov 2013
  • Wales

Very nice hostel in a beautifully kept old building. Friendly young staff, cozy atmosphere, good value for money. However, in our room, it was very warm at night and a bit loud due to music from the lounge and street noise. So if you're a light sleeper, don't forget your earplugs.

Location was awesome, right next to a tube station but not in the city center, Barclay's Bikes also available nearby. Free to store luggage after check out. Biggest downside was the multitude of stairs we were on the top floor so it was quite a hike. If you can't handle stairs just ask for a lower room, they were super nice about accommodating those who needed it (reception is one flight up). Breakfast was pretty good and the staff was helpful with directions, even googled things for us.

the gallery hostel has a pretty good location, with two metro stations near, and within a, as it seemed, safe area. there are lots of shops around, so the access to the kitchen comes in good hand. the only bad things was that the rooms (and bathrooms) weren't that muçh clean and the structure of the building seems a bit old because of the creaking floors. also, the breakfast is not much, but is acceptable by the payed price. overall, is a nice budget place to stay in london.

I came just for one night and the place was perfect, staff really friendly and facilities well organized, defo worthy for the money.

WiFi is good works in the rooms, the room was pretty dirty even after the cleaner came in, I watched him sweep the carpet with his feet and that was about all he did other then the bathroom....other then that good spot close to shops etc

Something went wrong with our booking so we were forced to switch rooms for our last night therefore that day we had to check out at 10 am, leave our bags in luggage storage then re-check in to our new room. Very inconvenient and annoying but overall good hostel in an excellent location with a Sainsbury, two tube stations, and a cheap english breakfast place within a 2 minute walk. Small rooms but thats expected for London.

I stayed here for 2 weeks while I looked for work and a place to live. It was my favourite out of the other London hostels I stayed at. Staff were cool. Let me get mail sent there to open a bank account. Good kitchen!

Awesome Hostel, very friendly staff and great facilities. They even have a PS3 which is good fun to play with others. Would recommend this to anyone!!

The place was alright.

Everything else (including nice breakfast) was great, but in our room the TV was not connected and remained so all those 3 nights though we asked it ti be connected... Lot of stairs, too (more than hundred from our room to breakfast room).