The Garden Backpacker Reviews

Santiago 19, Seville, Spain

Great staff! They were super friendly and helped you out with whatever you needed. A great hostel for meeting people and taking a little breather if needed! Felt like home!

Fantastic,Free sangria Thanks Ana Awesome paella

• 19th Nov 2014

Great place to meet people! Free Sangria every night from 7 to 8. Really friendly staff! Confortable beds and clean rooms. Delicious breakfast and dinner (not indluded). Not the cheapest hostel but definitely the money worth! Would recommend it!!!

For a first time visitor to Seville, I wouldn't stay here. The location is incredibly difficult to find and not very close to anything of interest! You have to pay for towels, there aren't enough bathrooms, the lockers are SO loud they wake you up.whenever someone uses it, and the beds are not very comfortable. I stayed here because they had awesome reviews, but i did not have the same experience.

• 11th Nov 2014

Free sangria hour made my stay in Sevilla very pleasant. Great people, lovely place.

Great hostel, with beautiful and comfortable common areas. I loved the hammocks on the rooftop terrace; perfect for a mid-day siesta in the sun. The staff was extremely knowledgable about the area! They were able to give great suggestions while keeping my budget in mind. A delicious home cooked vegetarian meal is prepared every night for only €5 and they offer free sangria!!! Highly recommendable!

Very friendly staff, and nice that they had dinner/breakfast options. :)

Nice staffs abd great location! I love the atmesphere in the hostel! I also love the dinner there. But the wifi connection is a little bit unstable.

This hostel was great! Loved the free sangria, 24 hour desk, and the staff was super helpful. Also lot's of bathrooms and showers. Only downside was that the wifi didn't work in some of the rooms.

• 2nd Nov 2014

Good hostel. The 4 bed dorm was a bit small with everyone's bags, but standard for a hostel so no real complaint. Sangria hour is great, it makes meeting other easy. Definitely recommend the walking tour with Medi.

It was very easy to meet people here. Every staff member was very nice and helpful. The free sangria at nights was amazing. The breakfast and dinners were well worth it. We took the walking tour and it was very informative and our guide was really funny. If I were to come back to Sevilla I would absolutely stay here again.

very nice place and staff.very helpful.

so great, wouldn't stay anywhere else now.

I loved staying at The Garden Backpacker! The staff there is so sweet, accommodating, and friendly. They gave us great recommendations on places to eat and the Flamenco show we went to. I loved the breakfast, dinner, and free sangria. This is definitely a great place to meet other travellers. The hostel is easy to get to but not in a main area of Sevile, but it's still conveniently located.

I met great people here and got great help from the staff on things to do. Sangria night is a must and the breakfasts are amazing. The bar is cheap and the place is clean. Dorm rooms are pretty small, but typical for city hostels. I would stay again.

Great stay at the Garden backpackers. Super hostel and super staff. I enjoyed the free sangria!

Great hostel with amazing staff! The common area is perfect with lots of chances to meet people! Loved the free sangria and dinners! Would definitely recommend!!

Very easy to make new friends over the fantastic and cheap home cooked dinner and free sangria hour. Would definitely return when I'm next in Seville.

Difficult to find. In a decent location. Staff is great! They try to get guests involved in activities like pub crawls, homemade dinners, free sangria, etc. This hostel is setup in a way to easily meet people. I made great friends. This is a place for solo travelers.

Decent location. The lockers were really small and I couldn't fit my bag, which wasn't even a full backpackers backpack size. Most people couldn't lock their belongings in the lockers. I was able to lock up the valuable items, but most places allow you to lock up your whole bag.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7