The Garden Backpacker Reviews

Santiago 19, Seville, Spain

Garden Backpacker is the first hostel I've ever stayed in and it was the best experience. Being the first time I ever traveled on my own, I wasn't sure what to expect from staying in hostels. Garden backpacker has everything you need, the hosts were so friendly, they helped me plan my next hostels and gave me all the information I needed regarding trains which was so helpful since I was on my own! FREE SANGRIA & PUB CRAWLS!

• 22nd Aug 2014

I loved this place! I was not planning on staying in sevilla for long, but I just enjoyed this hostel with its great atmosphere and life, so I stayed :-)

Very friendly staff and makes you feel like a family. I booked the hostel twice during my trip. Great memories here.

Friendly staff, good opportunities provided to mingle with others.

This is a really friendly hostel (although the downside is it can be a bit noisy at night if you're trying to sleep...) in a great location.

Nice girls on reception. One of them has a great taste in music! Nice how they write your name on the board for when you arrive and bother to try remember your name. Lockers are the smallest I've seen , which means you have to leave your bag out and only your valuables go in the safe. The bar crawl with Phillipo was pretty bad, and he was fairly creepy and slimey with the girls. The meal and free sangria every night is good! Well worth the money. Nice hammocks on the roof. Overall really good.

Filippo is really really lovely and made the pub crawl awesome!!! :D

Booked in for 2 nights, and ended up stayed for 4 is a great was to show how great the place was Was such a great atmosphere, and the staff were super friendly and helpful. The dinners every night for ~€5 were a great addition, made it easy and convenient to have healthly food.

One of the friendliest hostels we've been to! Awesome idea to have free sangria hour which brings everyone from the hostel together.

Great clean hostel with really helpful friendly staff.

One night here, had bad roommate who kept making noise when others were sleeping. The garden was nice though. Staffs are nice.

Best staff ever!! Amazing facilities and of course, Sangria is great in there!! The walking tour was also really good

Very nice hostel with lovely staff. The garden is nice especially at free sangria time. :) I would definitely reccomend this hostel.

Good location, and the 5 euro dinners and free sangria were great. Went on the two walking tours with Mehdi, who was amazing--the best walking tours I have gone on.

It's the little things that make this hostel special, like the board behind reception welcoming new arrivals by name, with a similar one wishing departures a safe trip. There's a cupboard full of toiletries, chargers etc. inviting you to help yourself to what you need and replace it when you're done. Free sangria from 8:30-9:30 every evening, with a lovely 5€ dinner at 9, creates a really sociable atmosphere. Bright and airy - all in all a lovely place to stay.

I really enjoyed my stay at the Garden. Great staff, facilities, location and atmosphere. If you intend to get drunk at night and walking

It was such a good hostel! Nothing to complain about. Nice rooms, clean bathrooms, overall a very clean hostel. Location was very good too, and the staff - friendly and helpful. The best thing was the atmosphere, very good for socializing, I felt like home there, there was this nice patio, with a bar with free sangria; also, pub crawls were very nice too. As a result, I met great people there and had amazing time; when I'm in Sevilla again, I'll definitely stay there.

Great time! The free sangria hour was great, got to meet new people every night! Staff was super friendly. Loved it!

I loved it here! Very social atmosphere and the free sangria is awesome!!! Great kitchen as well for those of us that like to save money. I will definitely be back!

Staff was friendly and helpful. They have great, cheap dinners prepared every night. The location was great, washrooms were clean, a little small, and the beds were comfy. The rooftop hammocks were great! The only problem I experienced was the temperature in the rooms. It got very hot at night, even with a fan on. Most rooms have windows, but the last room I stayed in was sticky and stuffy. Other than that, it was a great stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7