The Garden Backpacker Reviews

Santiago 19, Seville, Spain

I LOVED this hostel! It was my first experience booking through HostelWorld and I will definitely recommend the site and this hostel. It was big, fun, and had great facilities (computers, lounges, terrace, free sangria, and more). The staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and very helpful. They went out of their way to make sure that our stay was fantastic!

• 25th Jul 2015

Perfect location right close to the main attractions and some of the nicest staff you'll ever meet. The rooms were air conditioned and had a fan, which was much appreciated. I didn't stay long so can't comment on the atmosphere so much. The only thing that really bothered me were the ants I found in the fridge the first time I opened it. I didn't see them again but I get the feeling the building is a bit old and hard to clean.

The hotel's within walking distance of most things so it's quite convenient. Free sangria hour brings everyone to the courtyard so you can meet a lot of people, then go out to pubcrawl if you want to continue. I did walking tour/pub crawl with Medi, and he was amazing and just full of energy. You can also leave your luggage in a secure locker for free, there are public computers you can use for free. The people who work there are also super friendly and helpful!

• 16th Jul 2015

I thought the hostel was clean and well kept. I really enjoyed the walking tours and pub crawls that were running from the hostel, Mehdy, Rafael and Philipo did the tours and they made them really fun and enjoyable! We learnt so much about the city. Stay at this hostel it's awesome!

LOVED it here! Staff are all so so friendly and extremely helpful! Felt very welcomed and safe here. Big hostel. Outside sitting area and bar are pretty cool. Plenty of bathrooms and computers upstairs. Guy who leads the pub crawls is hilarious. Free sangria every night is a plus! My friend forgot her passport after we already left for the next city. Staff here were kind enough to keep in contact with her and help her figure out a way to retrieve it. Thank you guys SO much!!!

Amazing staff, charming atmosphere that did a great job of including everyone. Felt like I was staying with a group of old friends.

Really enjoyed my time here, very friendly atmosphere and made lots of friends. Walking tours were fantastic!

Emily and I had the most wonderful time at the Garden Backpacker! We loved the free sangria hour -- it was such a great way to meet the other people staying at the hostel. The man (a younger man... kind of bald, can't remember his name!) that checked us in was really helpful and gave great recommendations for food and things to see and do! He made us feel really welcome. We also came at a time that it was between 35 and 42 degrees out and we really appreciated the air conditioning!!

• 5th Jul 2015

Very nice hostel!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Nice people and offers so much.

My stay at Garden Backpacker was great! I met very lovely people. The evening free sangria was very helpful for that :) The staff is very nice and helpful. I stayed in a 6 bed dorm which was spacious and confortable. I definitely recommend it

I had a really good stay here at the Garden Backpackers Hostel recenty for 5 Nights. The Staff were welcoming, friendly, knowledgeable about the City and it's surrounding area. It was easy to meet and chat to other travelers in the space. The local Pub crawl organised by the Hostel was good fun too. All in all a good stay, on my 2nd trip to beautiful Sevilla!

• 27th Jun 2015

Had a great stay here. The staff were really friendly, the hostel is clean, serves free sangria every night and on Saturday night it's inky $6euros for home cooked paella. Location is easy too, short walk to everything and not far from bus terminal.

Nice hostel that's pretty central and has a free sangria hour! Also a good dinner for €6 on Saturday. The pub crawl run by the hostel's pretty fun too, I'd stay here again.

Great service. Very smoothly run. Free sangria!!

The staff was absolutely great! We couldn't have had a better first hostel experience in Spain. We love you guys! The free walking tour is wonderfully organized and so well worth it; the lobby area is conducive to conversation and it definitely captures the youthful vibe its going for. We felt very well taken care of and they took so much time to acquaint us with the area and give suggestions. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and everyone seemed pleased.

The hostel says it offers free wifi, but the wifi never worked when we were there. Bathrooms were okay and clean. I liked the big fan in the room. Pretty comfy bed.

Hostel had friendly atmosphere. Bathrooms weren't very clean. But front lady at desk was lovely and very helpful.

• 17th Jun 2015

Really great place to meet other solo travellers. Beds comfy and free sangria is amazing!

Awesome hostel. Best one I've stayed in so far. Excellent for solo travelers because the garden area is a great place to hang out and meet people. The free sangria hour also brings everyone together making it even easier. Would definitely recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4