The Garden Backpacker Reviews

Santiago 19, Seville, Spain

Staff was friendly and helpful. They have great, cheap dinners prepared every night. The location was great, washrooms were clean, a little small, and the beds were comfy. The rooftop hammocks were great! The only problem I experienced was the temperature in the rooms. It got very hot at night, even with a fan on. Most rooms have windows, but the last room I stayed in was sticky and stuffy. Other than that, it was a great stay.

Wonderful stay here. The staff were incredibly helpful and it had a great atmosphere and location.

I was only here one night, but the best part of my experience had to be the pub crawl, it was a fun night and the pub crawl master was funny and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend it to everybody..

So good that I booked here again for the stopover on my way back ;) Had another great night - cheers!

Very friendly staff, great social atmosphere for meeting people, tons of activities like walking tours and pub crawls, clean bedrooms and bathrooms, good location... oh and free sangria :)

By far, the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Awesome atmosphere, walking distance to everywhere, great staff; I love Sevilla, and now I know the best place to stay. Can't beat the value for the money; it's a wonderful hostel. I don't have a single negative thing to say about it.

If you like meeting australians you will love this hostel. In saying that the free walking tours that leave from the hostel are the best I've been to, particularly the one about tales of the city with Medhi.

The hostel is great! The staff is friendly, the programs centered around meeting other people (sangria hour, free tours, pub crawl, etc.) are perfect. I really enjoyed meeting so many people during my stay and having the opportunity to do many neat things. The only suggestion I have is to get better internet. It was VERY slow everywhere in the hostel other than the computer room, and even then it wasn't too fast. That was literally the only blemish in my stay.

Awesome place. Only spent a nice, but wish I could've stayed longer! Super friendly/helpful staff, nice facilities, and FREE SANGRIA every night!

Really good hostel. The staff is great and always willing to help you. Nice garden and rooftop terrace. The night shift receptionist from Argentina is really kind. The best thing is the free sangria every night in the garden. This is a great way to meet people and have fun. Stay here if you're going to Sevilla!

Our crackers got stolen when they were labelled and everything! Other than that, great vibe. Loved the free sangria at 8:30 every night and allll the navigation help from the reception.

Great place! Good activities and great staff. Very fun time!

Unfortunately, we were only visiting for one night (on a Sunday) so didn't get to enjoy the pub crawl or homemade meal, but the world cup final was a blast to watch with the fellow hostel inhabitants! The vibe is great and peaceful, just perfect for Seville! The staff is friendly and even has your name written on their welcome board in the lobby, making you feel special and welcome!

Stayed in a 4 person mixed room. It was nice, like any other 4 person room. Lockers not big enough for big backpack, but that wasn't a huge problem. Only complaint is there are only 4 or 5 bathrooms I think? Showers and toilets are together which can sometimes be awkward. Staff was great and the city tour was nice. Went to the smaller flamenco show with the museum tour which I really enjoyed! Not super close to the cathedral area, maybe a 15-20 min walk there.

Staff are the most friendly, approachable and helpful I have encountered at a hostel. There's also free sangria every evening and the option to have the hostel dinner. The two free tours are worth doing and a great way to meet fellow travellers in the hostel. The recommended flamenco show was incredible too. Will stay here again!

A very friendly hostel, with lovely staff, a very sociable atmosphere and some nice communal areas. Fairly well situated for the centre - fine to walk everywhere, very close to train station.

Great atmosphere however bathrooms not very clean. Otherwise great hostel. About 15mins walk from city centre.

This has probably been the best hostel I've ever been. The Garden Backpacker is well organized, they have all the facilities a traveler need and the atmosphere is the best. I've met some lovely people in that Garden.

Definitely an excellent hostel. The staff is friendly and makes you feel at home; special thanks to Valentina and Sophie, whose kindness and helpful advice made our stay in Siviglia such a special one.

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at over the past 11 months! Staff is incredibly helpful and will join you for a chat during downtime. The walking tours with Phillipo and Medi are entertaining as well as informative. The place has a relaxed atmosphere and the free sangria with cheap dinners get most people into the garden socialising.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7