The Garden Backpacker Reviews

Santiago 19, Seville, Andalucia, Spain

Everything here was fantastic! The staff were welcoming, friendly, and helpful and the hostel just felt like a great place to be. It had everything a traveler could possibly hope to find and there were plenty of great opportunities to meet others in the cozy lounge, terrace, and garden.

amazing hostel, kitchen has basically everything and the terasse on the roof is very nice aswell! really enjoyed my stay there... and if you get the chance to do a citytour (offered every day i think) with MEDI, doooo it... very funny guy, who tells you loads about the city!

Thank you for an excellent stay. We loved the activities provided by the Garden, and loved the staff there even more!

• 29th Mar 2014

One of the best hostels I ever visited. Especially the bathrooms were a blessing with very good showers, unlimited hopt water and space - altogether awesome place!

• 29th Mar 2014

The hostel was fine. Nothing absolutely amazing but nothing terrible either (I've had both), it's right in the middle! I have had friends stay that say they loved it. I think it is very nice and home-y. The free sangria is delicious and the dinners are always delicious, definitely recommend! The walls are a bit thin and the sheets and blankets are also very thin; it gets pretty cold at night which is interesting since it is pretty warm outside. I felt very safe and secure, which is always good.

This hostel was amazing! The staff went out of their way to help us and were all so friendly. It also attracted a really great bunch of people. I will definitely stay here again if I come back to Seville. Phillipe is lovely too!

We had a really awesome time at this hostel. Sophie, the staff member whom we most dealt with, was really lovely and helpful with whatever we needed. The place was clean, the food they had to offer for dinner every night (for a small price) was fantastic, and the kitchen was like we were cooking at home. Sangria hour is an awesome way to meet other travellers, and drink free booze! Haha The best hostel we've stayed at so far. Thanks again!

Fun hostel, met lots of great people. Free sangria(or however it is spelled) is a plus. Went on the free walking tour with Mehdi and loved it, if you like history and you can keep up with a fast pace tour I highly recommend this tour, I learned more with each two hour tour than I did in the rest of my time in Sevilla. Staff is also very fun and helpful.

Nice Hostel with excellent Atmosphere. It's clean and has everything you need. One of the best Hostels I ever stayed.

I absolutely loved the walking tour with Philipo. He was so animated and vibrant! The tour was quite enjoyable with him as our tour guide.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • China

I'm not sure this is the best hostel in Sevilla, but it's definitely a good one

Very central place to stay with an awesome outside courtyard and terrace on the roof. Free Sangria every night between. 7:30 and 8:30! Staff were so friendly and helpful, especially Valentina! Thank you!

• 10th Mar 2014

enjoy the free paella at weekend, and the free sangria at 19:30-20:00

• 9th Mar 2014
  • China

My friend and I arrived at 2 am after a long day of traveling and the front desk assistant was very kind. We were hungry, but all of the food places around were closed, so he said we could have the left over paella, which he heated up for us. When we got up to the room our beds were made for us. We had to catch our train very early in the morning and he gave great directions and then told us we didn't have to strip the beds. Definitely would stay there again if given the chance!

• 9th Mar 2014

Really nice place with good atmosphere.

• 8th Mar 2014
  • Poland

I loved everything about this hostel! The free walking tour in the morning was so much fun-really interesting and enjoyable. The Bar Crawl was also great fun, but the best thing would have to be the free sangria in the evenings, as it got everyone talking and made a really friendly environment. I would highly recommend The Garden!

• 28th Feb 2014

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at. Wonderful atmosphere with very helpful staff, specially Valentina and Sophie..Very clean and everything felt very safe. Would definitely come here again. ;-)

I loved staying here! It felt like home! The atmosphere was very comfortable and trendy and the staff were exceptionally kind and helpful. We got free paella every night with the room that we booked and every night, the hostel provided free sangria! They also let us eat the fresh lemons picked from the lemon tree in the garden outside! The facilities were very clean and security was not an issue. We were able to use the clean kitchen everyday (even after we checked out!). I LOVED this hostel!

• 22nd Feb 2014

This hostel was the absolute BEST part of my stay in Seville! Wonderful staff, friendly guests, clean rooms... what more could you ask for? The free paella and sangria created such a fun atmosphere. Every night, it was great to be able to meet all the other guests over a steaming plate of the best paella I've ever tasted, as well as countless glasses of sangria. An overall amazing experience! I will definitely be coming back here someday.

• 21st Feb 2014

I really appreciated that the staff (Sophie especially) was so good with helping me and my guest! We are both vegetarians and she knew exactly the bars that would be good for us! She helped us navigate the city and gave us plenty of ideas anddd marked them on the map. I also really liked the giant lockers. I assumed I'd be carrying my backpack all weekend- it was a nice surprise to not have to!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5