The Garden Backpacker Reviews

Santiago 19, Seville, Spain

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Nice people and offers so much.

Great service. Very smoothly run. Free sangria!!

The staff was absolutely great! We couldn't have had a better first hostel experience in Spain. We love you guys! The free walking tour is wonderfully organized and so well worth it; the lobby area is conducive to conversation and it definitely captures the youthful vibe its going for. We felt very well taken care of and they took so much time to acquaint us with the area and give suggestions. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and everyone seemed pleased.

The hostel says it offers free wifi, but the wifi never worked when we were there. Bathrooms were okay and clean. I liked the big fan in the room. Pretty comfy bed.

Hostel had friendly atmosphere. Bathrooms weren't very clean. But front lady at desk was lovely and very helpful.

• 17th Jun 2015

Really great place to meet other solo travellers. Beds comfy and free sangria is amazing!

Awesome hostel. Best one I've stayed in so far. Excellent for solo travelers because the garden area is a great place to hang out and meet people. The free sangria hour also brings everyone together making it even easier. Would definitely recommend.

This is a very nice hostel, with a lot of space to hang out in and nice, new facilities that I didn't make nearly enough use out of. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and there are more than enough bathrooms either connected to the rooms or scattered about the building that I never once had to sit around waiting for a shower. It's really a lovely place to stay, and I would highly recommend it for anyone wanting to stay near the Las Setas area.

We had a great time at this hostel. The staff were friendly, welcoming and helpful. We stayed in a 10-bed dorm that had a snoring monstrosity the first night but was fine nevertheless. We made some new friends and had a great time exploring the city together thanks to the social atmosphere of the hostel. They also provide free (and tasty) sangria every night plus other goodies on alternating nights. Highly recommended!!! P.S. Go see flamenco at La Carboneria!

Favorite hostel I've stayed in so far. The staff were all super friendly and incredibly helpful. Had great recommendations for restaurants, shows and good local bars to see flamenco/sevillanas dancing. The common spaces are great and make it easy to meet people, felt very much like a community. The only thing is the wifi, it didn't work in the room and was constantly breaking and in need of restarting. However, the lack of wifi also forced people to talk to each other, so maybe it's a good thing

Nice hostel, staff is very helpful and seem to know what they are talking about. Can give you some great recommendations on restaurants! The free sangria is lovely and a good way to meet other people in the hostel. Overall, nice experience and would recommend for a relaxing weekend in seville!

• 29th May 2015

Amazing hostel! Really enjoyed the space and the sangria hour. The staff was also amazing!

Had to spend a night here on our way to Barcelona and it ended up being one of the best nights of our trip! Super fun hostel - wish we could have stayed longer. The staff were really helpful and the sangria and paella were delicious!

Best staffs I've met during my travels.

• 22nd May 2015

One of the friendliest hostel staffs I have stayed with. I really sensed that they cared about our time in Sevilla and we're always available to assist us. Overall, super chill and laid back hostel.

You guys have a nice common area with large and friendly facilities! Furthermore, the kitchen was sort of clean and all the equipment were working properly. However, the 4 bedroom room we were staying in was extremely small, no climatization, and not really clean. We had no place to store our luggage except for a small locker for important stuff. Finally the wifi did not work properly and the ambience was not there at all. Altought, the computers available were working extremely well!

• 11th May 2015

A very comfortable hostel with a welcoming and homely atmosphere. Staff were extremely helpful. Rooms and facilities were clean and secure. Great place to meet fellow travellers.

Best hostel I've stayed at in Spain. Awesome garden area, great for meeting people. The staff are great and play the best music.

By far the best hostel I've stayed at so far! staff were incredibly helpful and kind, make sure you do the walking tour with Medi!

Great staff always happy to help in any way they can. Great tips for getting around and what to see and eat . Walking tour I have heard great things about and the hostel itself is great . Upstairs is great and the garden is lovely.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4