The Garden Backpacker Reviews

Santiago 19, Seville, Spain

I stayed in Sevilla for 2 weeks at 4 different hostels. I have to say this was my favorite out of the four. The staff was friendly, and the whole hostel just had a certain feeling that I was really into. This was the last hostel I stayed at on my trip otherwise I may have stayed there the whole two weeks. Excellent across the board!

Solo una noche, pero he disfrutado mi breve estancia ahì! Saludos a Federico :)

Great hostel- loved the laid back atmosphere. Room was a little tight for space (stayed in the 6 bed dorm) but who backpacks to stay in the room!? Plus they have a sweet book exchange, did selection, patio

My only regret from staying at this hostel is that we were only there one night. Everything is clean and the rooms aren't cramped. There is a lot of natural light throughout the building and the terrace has hammocks that are amazing on a warm day. We were able to meet several other travelers and Sophie was very kind and helpful with recommendations.

mehdy wazzany was a great tour guide.

• 31st Dec 2014

The Garden Backpacker was one of the highlights of my trip to Sevilla. Rooms are spacious and bright, beds are comfortable, staff is friendly (they welcome with you free Sangria between 7pm to 8pm), and best of all...enough power outlets throughout the place. I didn't have to fight another person to charge my device. The laid back and chilled atmosphere was a plus. I was able to relax, party, drink, and socialize. It didn't have the frat house vibe instead it felt like a home away from home.

• 26th Dec 2014

A great place with great staff and a good vibe

• 26th Dec 2014

Hostel was difficult to find as it's hidden in one of the small alleys. The staff are really helpful and nice, which made the stay enjoyable. Wifi is pretty bad though, even in the common areas.

absolutely a wonderful place to stay. The italian woman in the front desk is incredible friendly and will give you great advise. ..the place is impecable and the commun garden terrace and tv room are

It is really nice hostel with nice common and really good garden with a nice bar. The staff are also good. They had a amazing dinner for the Christmas eve. But they don't have many activities in the evening. We had a really good free walking tour, our guide Medi was awesome with lots of energy. I would totally recommend his walking tour.

Really lovely experience. The staff was really accommodating and they treat you well. That positive energy I think rubs off on all the guests as well. Was not expecting much from the food as it was so affordable, but it was phenomenal. Wish I could've stayed longer.

Great hostel in the beautiful city of Sevilla. Everything within walking distance of the hostel (15-20 minutes). Very kind and helpful staff. The free sangria every night was really good and was the perfect situation to meet new people. The walking tour by Filippo was really informative and funny.

Great spot tucked away! My visit was definely made by the friends I made!

Excellent

• 6th Dec 2014

Very good hostel in the center of Sevilla. It's only about 10-15 minutes by foot to the cathedral. I personally like best the free Sangria at night.

Great staff! They were super friendly and helped you out with whatever you needed. A great hostel for meeting people and taking a little breather if needed! Felt like home!

Fantastic,Free sangria Thanks Ana Awesome paella

• 19th Nov 2014

Great place to meet people! Free Sangria every night from 7 to 8. Really friendly staff! Confortable beds and clean rooms. Delicious breakfast and dinner (not indluded). Not the cheapest hostel but definitely the money worth! Would recommend it!!!

This place was fantastic, although the main area to hang out and meet travellers is outside and this is very cold at this time of year so be sure you have warm clothes! The facilities are good and the beds and showers were both great! Good location and easy to find from both the train and bus stations. The atmosphere was on and off but if you are willing to put yourself out there you are sure to meet great people!

For a first time visitor to Seville, I wouldn't stay here. The location is incredibly difficult to find and not very close to anything of interest! You have to pay for towels, there aren't enough bathrooms, the lockers are SO loud they wake you up.whenever someone uses it, and the beds are not very comfortable. I stayed here because they had awesome reviews, but i did not have the same experience.

• 11th Nov 2014