The Garden Backpacker Reviews

Santiago 19, Seville, Spain

Great clean hostel with really helpful friendly staff.

One night here, had bad roommate who kept making noise when others were sleeping. The garden was nice though. Staffs are nice.

Wonderful hostel. Clean, quiet and a wonderful staff! Sophie was the best! The back patio with the free sangria provided an excellent opportunity to meet and make friends with other guests, and it doesn't hurt that the sangria was delicious. Just a great place!

Best staff ever!! Amazing facilities and of course, Sangria is great in there!! The walking tour was also really good

Very nice hostel with lovely staff. The garden is nice especially at free sangria time. :) I would definitely reccomend this hostel.

Good location, and the 5 euro dinners and free sangria were great. Went on the two walking tours with Mehdi, who was amazing--the best walking tours I have gone on.

It's the little things that make this hostel special, like the board behind reception welcoming new arrivals by name, with a similar one wishing departures a safe trip. There's a cupboard full of toiletries, chargers etc. inviting you to help yourself to what you need and replace it when you're done. Free sangria from 8:30-9:30 every evening, with a lovely 5€ dinner at 9, creates a really sociable atmosphere. Bright and airy - all in all a lovely place to stay.

I really enjoyed my stay at the Garden. Great staff, facilities, location and atmosphere. If you intend to get drunk at night and walking

It was such a good hostel! Nothing to complain about. Nice rooms, clean bathrooms, overall a very clean hostel. Location was very good too, and the staff - friendly and helpful. The best thing was the atmosphere, very good for socializing, I felt like home there, there was this nice patio, with a bar with free sangria; also, pub crawls were very nice too. As a result, I met great people there and had amazing time; when I'm in Sevilla again, I'll definitely stay there.

Great time! The free sangria hour was great, got to meet new people every night! Staff was super friendly. Loved it!

I loved it here! Very social atmosphere and the free sangria is awesome!!! Great kitchen as well for those of us that like to save money. I will definitely be back!

Staff was friendly and helpful. They have great, cheap dinners prepared every night. The location was great, washrooms were clean, a little small, and the beds were comfy. The rooftop hammocks were great! The only problem I experienced was the temperature in the rooms. It got very hot at night, even with a fan on. Most rooms have windows, but the last room I stayed in was sticky and stuffy. Other than that, it was a great stay.

I was totally satisfied. It deserves to stay and tell others.

Wonderful stay here. The staff were incredibly helpful and it had a great atmosphere and location.

This was my second time staying at Garden Backpacker, and I had even more fun this time if that's possible. Valetina, Philip, and everyone are so friendly and create such a great atmosphere. I loved the sangria and paella, and honestly the patio for one of the best environments to make new friends. I hope to come back again! The only disappointing thing about staying here is that you have to leave... It may be my favorite hostel in the world. Thank you all! Can't wait to see you again.

Great atmosphere, loved it so much. Thanks so much

I was only here one night, but the best part of my experience had to be the pub crawl, it was a fun night and the pub crawl master was funny and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend it to everybody..

Top-notch hostel and staff. Had a blast here.

So good that I booked here again for the stopover on my way back ;) Had another great night - cheers!

Very friendly staff, great social atmosphere for meeting people, tons of activities like walking tours and pub crawls, clean bedrooms and bathrooms, good location... oh and free sangria :)