The Garden Backpacker Reviews

Santiago 19, Seville, Spain

I really enjoyed my stay at the Garden. Great staff, facilities, location and atmosphere. If you intend to get drunk at night and walking

It was such a good hostel! Nothing to complain about. Nice rooms, clean bathrooms, overall a very clean hostel. Location was very good too, and the staff - friendly and helpful. The best thing was the atmosphere, very good for socializing, I felt like home there, there was this nice patio, with a bar with free sangria; also, pub crawls were very nice too. As a result, I met great people there and had amazing time; when I'm in Sevilla again, I'll definitely stay there.

Great time! The free sangria hour was great, got to meet new people every night! Staff was super friendly. Loved it!

I loved it here! Very social atmosphere and the free sangria is awesome!!! Great kitchen as well for those of us that like to save money. I will definitely be back!

Staff was friendly and helpful. They have great, cheap dinners prepared every night. The location was great, washrooms were clean, a little small, and the beds were comfy. The rooftop hammocks were great! The only problem I experienced was the temperature in the rooms. It got very hot at night, even with a fan on. Most rooms have windows, but the last room I stayed in was sticky and stuffy. Other than that, it was a great stay.

I was totally satisfied. It deserves to stay and tell others.

Wonderful stay here. The staff were incredibly helpful and it had a great atmosphere and location.

This was my second time staying at Garden Backpacker, and I had even more fun this time if that's possible. Valetina, Philip, and everyone are so friendly and create such a great atmosphere. I loved the sangria and paella, and honestly the patio for one of the best environments to make new friends. I hope to come back again! The only disappointing thing about staying here is that you have to leave... It may be my favorite hostel in the world. Thank you all! Can't wait to see you again.

Great atmosphere, loved it so much. Thanks so much

I was only here one night, but the best part of my experience had to be the pub crawl, it was a fun night and the pub crawl master was funny and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend it to everybody..

Top-notch hostel and staff. Had a blast here.

So good that I booked here again for the stopover on my way back ;) Had another great night - cheers!

Very friendly staff, great social atmosphere for meeting people, tons of activities like walking tours and pub crawls, clean bedrooms and bathrooms, good location... oh and free sangria :)

By far, the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Awesome atmosphere, walking distance to everywhere, great staff; I love Sevilla, and now I know the best place to stay. Can't beat the value for the money; it's a wonderful hostel. I don't have a single negative thing to say about it.

If you like meeting australians you will love this hostel. In saying that the free walking tours that leave from the hostel are the best I've been to, particularly the one about tales of the city with Medhi.

The hostel is great! The staff is friendly, the programs centered around meeting other people (sangria hour, free tours, pub crawl, etc.) are perfect. I really enjoyed meeting so many people during my stay and having the opportunity to do many neat things. The only suggestion I have is to get better internet. It was VERY slow everywhere in the hostel other than the computer room, and even then it wasn't too fast. That was literally the only blemish in my stay.

I LOVED this hostel. Great facilities including air con in rooms and most importantly great atmosphere with free sangria and delicious home cooked, healthy meals. The walking tour and pub crawl with Filippo were hilariously wonderful. Met so many great people and would definitely stay again.

Awesome place. Only spent a nice, but wish I could've stayed longer! Super friendly/helpful staff, nice facilities, and FREE SANGRIA every night!

Really good hostel. The staff is great and always willing to help you. Nice garden and rooftop terrace. The night shift receptionist from Argentina is really kind. The best thing is the free sangria every night in the garden. This is a great way to meet people and have fun. Stay here if you're going to Sevilla!

Our crackers got stolen when they were labelled and everything! Other than that, great vibe. Loved the free sangria at 8:30 every night and allll the navigation help from the reception.