The Garden Backpacker Reviews

Santiago 19, Seville, Spain

Free sangria hour made my stay in Sevilla very pleasant. Great people, lovely place.

Great hostel, with beautiful and comfortable common areas. I loved the hammocks on the rooftop terrace; perfect for a mid-day siesta in the sun. The staff was extremely knowledgable about the area! They were able to give great suggestions while keeping my budget in mind. A delicious home cooked vegetarian meal is prepared every night for only €5 and they offer free sangria!!! Highly recommendable!

Very friendly staff, and nice that they had dinner/breakfast options. :)

Nice staffs abd great location! I love the atmesphere in the hostel! I also love the dinner there. But the wifi connection is a little bit unstable.

This hostel was great! Loved the free sangria, 24 hour desk, and the staff was super helpful. Also lot's of bathrooms and showers. Only downside was that the wifi didn't work in some of the rooms.

• 2nd Nov 2014

Nice hostel with lovely garden, really good dinners and free sangria for 1 hour. Has a bar but not noisy. 4 bed dorm very small and wifi didn’t work properly anywhere except at reception. Breakfast costs extra but nice. Great location in Sevilla, do free walking tour with Felipe!

Good hostel. The 4 bed dorm was a bit small with everyone's bags, but standard for a hostel so no real complaint. Sangria hour is great, it makes meeting other easy. Definitely recommend the walking tour with Medi.

It was very easy to meet people here. Every staff member was very nice and helpful. The free sangria at nights was amazing. The breakfast and dinners were well worth it. We took the walking tour and it was very informative and our guide was really funny. If I were to come back to Sevilla I would absolutely stay here again.

I thought this place was perfect for me! It wasn't a party hostel.. But still very easy to meet people! I stayed here on 2 separate occasions and both times where great! Staff where extremely friendly and helpful! The 5 euro dinners are amazing...biome off the best falafels I've ever had!

very nice place and staff.very helpful.

so great, wouldn't stay anywhere else now.

I loved staying at The Garden Backpacker! The staff there is so sweet, accommodating, and friendly. They gave us great recommendations on places to eat and the Flamenco show we went to. I loved the breakfast, dinner, and free sangria. This is definitely a great place to meet other travellers. The hostel is easy to get to but not in a main area of Sevile, but it's still conveniently located.

The receptionist during the day is really amazing and friendly. Remembers everyone's names. Pros: - clean - rooftop (not a good view but nice to chill) - garden is beautiful - common space is comfortable - meals are delicious and worth the cost Cons - dorm room was cramped - needed receptionist to buzz the front door at all hours

I met great people here and got great help from the staff on things to do. Sangria night is a must and the breakfasts are amazing. The bar is cheap and the place is clean. Dorm rooms are pretty small, but typical for city hostels. I would stay again.

Great stay at the Garden backpackers. Super hostel and super staff. I enjoyed the free sangria!

Great hostel with amazing staff! The common area is perfect with lots of chances to meet people! Loved the free sangria and dinners! Would definitely recommend!!

Very easy to make new friends over the fantastic and cheap home cooked dinner and free sangria hour. Would definitely return when I'm next in Seville.

Difficult to find. In a decent location. Staff is great! They try to get guests involved in activities like pub crawls, homemade dinners, free sangria, etc. This hostel is setup in a way to easily meet people. I made great friends. This is a place for solo travelers.

Decent location. The lockers were really small and I couldn't fit my bag, which wasn't even a full backpackers backpack size. Most people couldn't lock their belongings in the lockers. I was able to lock up the valuable items, but most places allow you to lock up your whole bag.

We had a really nice stay in Sevilla. Nice, clean hostel, friendly atmosphere, free sangria and good location

• 1st Oct 2014