The Garden Backpacker Reviews

Santiago 19, Seville, Spain

The Garden was really cool. Super cute hostel with delicious sangria (and all you can drink for an hour for free!) and decently large rooms for the 12 person dorm. The location was great, really close to some awesome tapas restaurants and the staff was super helpful. Not a huge party hostel but if you want a nice chill out environment this place is for you!

Dinners made by shania (hope I spelt it write) were amazing. Fully homemade and vegetarian and free sangria every night is great!! Staff are really helpful and most places are within walking distance. Nice atmosphere in the garden although I had 70 year old roommates and they were cold at night so I couldn't even put the fan on and it was so hot in the room - just annoying more than anything! Facilities are good.. Shower could do with a makeover but fine otherwise. Would stay here again!

I stayed in this hostel while looking for a flat. It's an awesome start to discover the city with their differents activities. Not less than 2 different Free tours a day, in the morning and afternoon, by Felipe and Medhi (I recommend both). The dinner are AMAZING. I never paid any dinner in a hostel, but those one... Hell yeah they are worth your money. Big quantities and wonderful taste. The common area is nice = a roof toop with hammacs. The staff is really helpfull ! You'll feel at home :)

Awesome reception, Anne-Sophie is smiling and charming. She gives advises and helps us when she can. Hostel is also very well located, right in the center, kitchen is great and diner can be ordered there though we did not have a chance to try it. Not many people because end of vacations but we met interesting travelers though and had a great time!

The BEST hostel I have been to, and I wish I'd stayed a bit longer. The rooms were spacious and clean with lockers and the cheap dinners/free sangria created such a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. I was travelling alone and I'm not very outgoing, so the dinner/sangria night were perfect for me to meet other travellers in a chill, easy-going atmosphere. The staff were INCREDIBLY helpful-calling in favors to get me into a flamenco show, making sure I would find my next hostel in another city, etc.

It was a good experience.I definitely recommend taking the free walking tour that leave each day.The tour made us fall in love with Seville(which was a bit difficult to do on our own).I also would recommend eating the meals that they provide for a fair price -they were absolutely delicious and a great way to meet people.The free sangria each night was lovely.Very helpful staff and deals for around the city.The bathrooms are okay & the rooms were nothing special but overall a good atmosphere!

Awesome hostel, wonderful staff who are really friendly and around all the time. They're very helpful and even lent us brollies because it rained one day! They have amazing home cooked food every night which you have for a very cheap price. Nice cheap drinks at the bar, and an hour of free sangria! Beautiful outdoor garden area, and place feels very secure.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Wales

Easy access from city bus to and from rail station. Near shopping and the hop on hop off bus also. Staff was both friendly and helpful.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »