The Garden Backpacker Reviews

Santiago 19, Seville, Spain

Free sangria hour made my stay in Sevilla very pleasant. Great people, lovely place.

Great hostel, with beautiful and comfortable common areas. I loved the hammocks on the rooftop terrace; perfect for a mid-day siesta in the sun. The staff was extremely knowledgable about the area! They were able to give great suggestions while keeping my budget in mind. A delicious home cooked vegetarian meal is prepared every night for only €5 and they offer free sangria!!! Highly recommendable!

Very friendly staff, and nice that they had dinner/breakfast options. :)

Nice staffs abd great location! I love the atmesphere in the hostel! I also love the dinner there. But the wifi connection is a little bit unstable.

This hostel was great! Loved the free sangria, 24 hour desk, and the staff was super helpful. Also lot's of bathrooms and showers. Only downside was that the wifi didn't work in some of the rooms.

• 2nd Nov 2014

Nice hostel with lovely garden, really good dinners and free sangria for 1 hour. Has a bar but not noisy. 4 bed dorm very small and wifi didn’t work properly anywhere except at reception. Breakfast costs extra but nice. Great location in Sevilla, do free walking tour with Felipe!

Good hostel. The 4 bed dorm was a bit small with everyone's bags, but standard for a hostel so no real complaint. Sangria hour is great, it makes meeting other easy. Definitely recommend the walking tour with Medi.

It was very easy to meet people here. Every staff member was very nice and helpful. The free sangria at nights was amazing. The breakfast and dinners were well worth it. We took the walking tour and it was very informative and our guide was really funny. If I were to come back to Sevilla I would absolutely stay here again.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »