The Garden Backpacker Reviews

Santiago 19, Seville, Spain

The Garden was everything I could have asked for in a hostel! The staff was amazing, helpful and extremely friendly. Shadia cooks a delicious dinner and the free sangria was a great time to meet other people. The walking tours with Juan and Medi were great and give you lots of insight on the history of Sevilla. I will definitely come and stay here if I return to Sevilla.

is a good hostel!!! the staff was excellent!!! very nice people, friendly!!!

Garden backpacker hostel was a pretty nice place, nothing amazing but a great place to hang out and chill for a few days before we moved on to madrid. The rooms are quite small but when you only really return to the hostel for sleep/getting stuff its fine. We met some awesome people there. The aspect that really made us love this hostel and our time in Seville was the walking tour with Medi, we did both the morning and evening one and loved them! that was out highlight from Seville!

Absolutely wonderful staff and a great hostel!

The dinners every night and free Angela hour are a great way to meet people. There are also two walking yours each day with other hostels which are fantastic ways to see the city and meet people too (I had an Italian your guide who was hilarious and very informative). There are lockers in each room and in he lobby for bigger items. The staff are great! The price is ok for what it is, there is a hotel close by that charges the same amount for a single room but of course it lacks the environment.

Had a really good time staying at this hostel, staff were brilliant too.

One of my best hostel experiences yet. We met amazing people and everything about the hostel was fantastic!

very lovely place in seville...loved it from the first moment! free tour with medi was just an amazing experience!!

Great location, free sangria every night was great, garden was lovely, hostel dinners were yummy and well priced. We stayed in a twin room which was nice, a tad bit small though. The bathrooms were a bit run down but manageable once they were cleaned.

travelling alone and the atmospehere experienced at the gardenbackpacker was second to none. met the best group of people and we all partied, went sightseeing and chilled on the rooftop terrace together. loved it

Was a cool little hostel. A lot of space to chill out inside and out. There was a really good kitchen. At night they would serve free sangria from 8-9pm. It brings all the people together and is the start of a big night. The only bad thing was the smell of the room. We stayed in the main dorm and it stunk. There was no air ventilation.

Free sangria and yummy dinners for cheap!

It was my first abroad trip(by my own)and I had a really good time there!the stuff was very helpful,the building was situated very near the center,I took the free walking tour with ''Medi'' who was fantastic tour-guide,I enjoyed the roof with all these nice friendships.I also think that I have to say that the guys that were in the reception were so well informed,full of positive energy and really friendly!You have to stay there if you will go to seville!

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Greece

This place is a little gem! It's close to everything and easy to get to from the train station. The garden and roof terrace are lovely, perfect places to rest during siesta. The 5€ dinner option is he best option I've come across. You can't beat at home cooked meal for that cheap. It's also a great way to meet other travelers. They also make amazing mojitos. The staff was really helpful and concerned about our stay. The only annoying thing is that you have to ring a buzzer to get in.

Very welcoming and great community. Dinner and access to the bar was wonderful and made it easy to meet people. Staff was incredibly kind and helpful. The location was not as central as I would have liked but everything is still within walking distance. Very close to a street with bars called Alfalfa which is helpful.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, we arrived super early in the morning and weren't able to check in until later, but they let us nap in the common room and use the bathrooms freely. Also, the free all you can drink sangria hour was amazing.

very friendly place

Nice hostel With friendly/helpfull staff. Very clean.

This was a WONDERFUL hostel experience. Very clean and they are so helpful! Free sangria, great food, beautiful facilities.

• 30th May 2014

We had a great stay at this hostel and a very warm welcome from Frederico on arrival. Highly recommend this hostel- the garden is lovely too :)