The Gatwick White House Hotel Reviews

52 Church Road, Horley, Gatwick, England

Place is not easy to find and not quite near the Airport, however there is a bus stop very close to the inn. The staff doesn't specially care about you, as they kept me waiting while serving other people who had arrived later than I had. The room was small but clean, just as expected, however the bathroom was extremely cold and the soap dispenser was empty. Finally, the bad had a duvet so thin I had to sleep with my coat on top, and the day after I discovered by body was full of bedbug bites!

• 17th Dec 2013
  • AnnaMorgana
  • Spain

lack of accurate information, I almost missed my plane, I had informed them I had to leave at 4 am and had paid my transfer fee, when I woke up there was no transport and the driver was sleeping

• 10th Nov 2013