The Grand Hostel Bremen Reviews

Feuerkuhle 30, 28207 Bremen, Bremen, Germany

We enjoyed our stay, thank you!

• 19th Feb 2015

Well, it's a bit far thus not will be chosen by many. So it's possible to stay alone in a 6-bed room ;)

Overall a good stay, we had a spacious, clean and comfortable room for us 5 girls. The staff were friendly and I liked that there was no curfew. Could do with a second female toilet for each corridor though. The tram station was nearby and the two trams were great to reach city centre. Only issues: area was a bit scary at night. And another guest got stuck after she arrived later than expected and when we eventually found someone who could check her in, he was clearly drunk and intimidating.

I have stayed here six times, and have no complaints. Very helpful, friendly staff.

Though a bit of a quiet location, everything in the city is very easily accessible by tram. The staff are all extremely helpful, friendly, and multilingual. I had my own locker in my room and everything was as promised. I felt completely at home here and would definitely recommend this to any traveler visiting Bremen!

• 5th Oct 2014

Too little bathrooms for so many people, as a result was not very clean and last time renovated long time ago. A bit far from city center. Though the price is not high at all.