The Grand Hostel Bremen Reviews

Feuerkuhle 30, 28207 Bremen, Bremen, Germany

Everything was OK!! I found only one inconvenience: THERE IS NO PRIVACY AT ALL IN MEN SHOWERS IN THE 1° FLOOR !! While you are washing your teeth behind you other guys are taking a shower without any courtain or door to keep intimacy. I´m gay and although it´s nice this Situation ;) i confess that i found myself pretty uncomfortable for the lack of privacity, just as any person would feel like. But the hostel is super!....very clean and comfortable! I fully recommend it!

Clean and comfort bed in the room. The location is not near the city centre and the railway station! But it is easy to achieve by tram! However, if u hv to catch up the train in early morning, I suggest u go to the tram station to wait!! Don't be too rush.... I just wait for the tram (no. 10) there for 45 mins... And i almost could not catch the train I plan to travel!! The bathroom is shared by male and female... I really don't understand why the doors of the shower are transparent glass...

Really friendly and I was absolutely surprised of the treatment at arrival. I would go back!

We enjoyed our stay, thank you!

Well, it's a bit far thus not will be chosen by many. So it's possible to stay alone in a 6-bed room ;)

Overall a good stay, we had a spacious, clean and comfortable room for us 5 girls. The staff were friendly and I liked that there was no curfew. Could do with a second female toilet for each corridor though. The tram station was nearby and the two trams were great to reach city centre. Only issues: area was a bit scary at night. And another guest got stuck after she arrived later than expected and when we eventually found someone who could check her in, he was clearly drunk and intimidating.

I have stayed here six times, and have no complaints. Very helpful, friendly staff.

Though a bit of a quiet location, everything in the city is very easily accessible by tram. The staff are all extremely helpful, friendly, and multilingual. I had my own locker in my room and everything was as promised. I felt completely at home here and would definitely recommend this to any traveler visiting Bremen!

• 5th Oct 2014

Too little bathrooms for so many people, as a result was not very clean and last time renovated long time ago. A bit far from city center. Though the price is not high at all.