The Grand Hostel Bremen Reviews

Feuerkuhle 30, 28207 Bremen, Bremen, Germany

I stayed there for only one night. It was more or less enough for me. Being in a single room = beeing alone in a room with 3 beds :) The kitchen didn't have the possibility to cook, which sucks, so I had to go out for the dinner. However, there are LIDL and ALDI and PENNY around, so you can buy yourself some stuff. All in all a bit depressing interior, I think they should add more colors!

The hostel is located in a quiet area of Bremen so if you don't like to stay in the heart of the city it's a good place. It's only 15 mins from the city centre by tram or you can actually get there on foot seeing some beautiful houses. The staff were always very kind and cheerful. The only problem was their bathroom facilities. One of the two showers at the female bathroom had broken. I had a shower twice and at both times the water was not hot enough I'm afraid....

There's a lot about this hostel that's a bit odd. The showers are one thing - no privacy. It's not the cleanest place and the atmosphere was very flat when I was there, with few other people around. This did mean that I had a room to myself though! It is also a fair trek from the city centre, but I guess that's reflected in the price. The tram isn't cheap, however.

Everything was OK!! I found only one inconvenience: THERE IS NO PRIVACY AT ALL IN MEN SHOWERS IN THE 1° FLOOR !! While you are washing your teeth behind you other guys are taking a shower without any courtain or door to keep intimacy. I´m gay and although it´s nice this Situation ;) i confess that i found myself pretty uncomfortable for the lack of privacity, just as any person would feel like. But the hostel is super!....very clean and comfortable! I fully recommend it!

Clean and comfort bed in the room. The location is not near the city centre and the railway station! But it is easy to achieve by tram! However, if u hv to catch up the train in early morning, I suggest u go to the tram station to wait!! Don't be too rush.... I just wait for the tram (no. 10) there for 45 mins... And i almost could not catch the train I plan to travel!! The bathroom is shared by male and female... I really don't understand why the doors of the shower are transparent glass...

Really friendly and I was absolutely surprised of the treatment at arrival. I would go back!

We enjoyed our stay, thank you!

Well, it's a bit far thus not will be chosen by many. So it's possible to stay alone in a 6-bed room ;)