5.4
Rating 311 Total Reviews
5.4
Rating 311 Total Reviews
The Grapes Located at 47 Market Street, , Manchester.
The Grapes
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 41+
7th Sep 2016
6.6

Very basic. Friendly staff. Breakfast & kitchen facilities were not as good cleanliness etc as the bathroom. Bathroom door didn't seem to shut completely & so I propped things against it though at least I was the only person staying there so I felt less vulnerable. Having said that: at £22.50 for the night despite not eating any breakfast I feel I probably got moreorless what I paid for.

22nd Jul 2016
6.9

A place to sleep with very nice staff.