6.7
Good 169 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 169 Total Reviews
The Grapevine Located at 75/76 Middle Street, Brighton, Brighton.
England
Brighton BN1 1AL 75/76 Middle Street, Brighton
67% 169
50.8206316 -0.1432943
    Rooms available

• Spain, Female, 31-40
24th May 2016
3.1

There is only one socket working in the room. The beds are to close each other even when the room is quite big enough. The wifi is not working at all even when they say that you have wifi and the 3G signal on your phone is so low that you can use it. Wifi only works in the reception but not all the time, however, they keep saying to you that you have wifi in your room. The kitchen is dirty and close early in the morning and late in the evening. You can find something better for the same money.

• England, Male, 41+
21st May 2016
2.9

Someone pissed onto the end of his bed at 6am. I watched him do it. I left shortly afterwards, of course, as did the guest in the bunk below me. Conditions generally were grimy and 'spartan', to put it kindly. The shower was broken. I will NOT be back. Thankfully on my walk away, I found the YHA place near Pool Valley. K Allen.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
29th Apr 2016
4.3

Was not a place to meet people at all. Very boring place with no real place to hang/meet people stay away

• Colombia, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Mar 2016
7.7

Great location, no complaints. you pay for a bed and a bathroom, nothing fancy. The place is clean and is very well located. I stayed in a six shared bedrrom with my friends, we didnt had problems with other people and it was very quit in the night.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
25th Mar 2016
5.1

Great value for money and staff very polite and funny. Smelled aweful and had no atmosphere, much like all hostels in England

• England, Couple, 25-30
12th Mar 2016
8.0

My boyfriend and I wanted to stay somewhere cheap for our weekend trip to Brighton.. This hostel was perfect. Room wasn't amazing but was what we expected for the price. Location was perfect, right on the beach front and close to everything else. The people behind reception were really friendly and helpful. Perfect for what we wanted.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
4th Mar 2016
4.6

The location is very close to the beach, however the street it is on seemed a bit dodgy. The staff was very unprofessional and made open promised to put a group of us together in the same room. Yet they were put in a different room at check in. The carpets in tge rooms are absolutely gross and I would not walk around without shoes on. The beds are comfortable and fairly clean. The kitchen lacks dishes, pots, pans and cutlery. To be honest I wasn't even willing to cook here.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
27th Feb 2016
7.7

Absolutely great location, no-fuss place to stay, our shower wasn't working but we could still use the toilet and the bathroom in the room which was very convenient.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
26th Feb 2016
6.9

Our group was awake most of the night listening to animals run around in the walls and ceilings. There are no lockers In the rooms. I only came across one shower in our side of the building. The location is great.