The Great Wall Courtyard Hostel Reviews

No.26, Cha Dao Gu Cheng, Ba Da Lin Zhen, Yan Qing District, Beijing, China

This hostel was a great little place to stay whilst visiting The Great Wall. The owner is lovely and welcoming and invited me to dine with his family and spend the evening with them. This was a lovely touch as I am travelling alone and their were only chinese speaking backpackers staying in the hostel. It is a short walk to The Great Wall meaning you can rise early and beat the tourist crowds. Would stay here again.

I had a good night there. I was really tired after walking several hours on the wall. The calm atmosphere helped me to relax. The owner is really helpful, He picked me up at the train station and showed the facilities.