The Groove Reviews

The Szent István krt 16., Budapest, Hungary

Possibly the best hostel we have stayed in so far. Fresh clean linen, free towels, big open rooms and common areas with a well equipped kitchen. Staff were really helpful with giving us advice on how to get to places and booking us a taxi and even made us coffee! Friendly and relaxed atmosphere, always felt like we were coming into a familiar environment no matter what time we returned. Played a fair few hours of GTA vice city. Would definitely stay here again.

I staied in The groove hostel and I loved it. The staffs are helpful and nice. The private room is big and great. The bathroom was clean and we had our onw kitchen just for 6 people. Is very close to a station tube, there is a supermarket in front of it, restaurants and places to exchange money!

Really nice, cosy hostel in a great location. The staff were really helpful.

Mixed feelings about this place. It was kinda grungy compared to the other hostels I stayed at in Eastern Europe and felt more like a share house, complete with funky smelling bathrooms. It was quiet when I was there and I wish the staff had been more outgoing and friendly; I often felt like I was intruding on their space. Paul and Barney were great though. The location was good and the view from my room was splendid. Beautiful old apartment building.

This was the best hostel I've stayed in. Budapest is a fantastic city made even bettter by staying here. Its in a perfect location that has some great local bars, cafes and restaurants. Santa even left us some treats one night, which was a great suprise after a night out!

In the name of our 7 member group I can highly recommend The Groove hostel. It was more than correct. Even when we were a few times reminded that we had been too noisy since the staff was totally right, some of the guests want to sleep. It is just a reminder that you shouldnt plan a brutal party in your room in the night. Thank you

1 2 3 Next » last »