The Gspot Hostel Reviews

Rua Camilo Castelo Branco n 2C, Lisbon, Portugal

The most accommodating, friendly and genuinely warm people to ever run a party hostel. From the minute we walked through the front gate we felt right at home. Everything from the pancake breakfast to the pub crawls to the movie collection. We were even lucky enough to be a part of the last dinner for 2013, which was amazing. Many thanks to everyone at the GSpot, we will be back. For those wanting to book, we could not recommend any higher that you do so. Thanks again. D

Nick is great! It was a pleasure staying in the gspot. Amazing value for money, great atmosphere. We appreciate the free dinner and wine, as well as the breakfast. James and Claire are excellent staff and great people. Thanks for everything, wish gspot all the best. Hostel owners should have workshops with Nick to learn what is really about. cheers gspot

The Gspot, what can you say! It's like a home away from home, even when you don't realise you're missing anything. The staff along with the owners make sure you have the best experience possible! They feed you, they do your laundry (small price, well worth it!) they get you drunk and even make sure to put you to bed! Love Kate and Lauren

• 25th Nov 2013

Do you like pancakes and BBQ?(Rhetorical question) Matt, Hamish, you two made this a real hostel experience and continue to be amazing. Nick, thank you for the personalized email upon leaving and I enjoyed our conversations. You want a hostel that treats you like family? That actually cares about you having an amazing time in Lisbon? Here you go. They provide family style dinner to for 1Eur. They are a little far outside of downtown Lisbon but worth it,close to center ofeverything,PartyHostel

Awesome hostel, awesome staff. Keep up the good work!

Had such a good week here ! Didn't want to leave ! Quality rooms, quality staff, good food good company and everything else in between ! Love from Paul Jamie and Frankie

• 13th Nov 2013

Such an awesome hostel. Couldn't ask for more, with amazing staff, double beds, 1 euro dinners and pub crawls!! Wouldn't stay anywhere else

Fantastic hostel, with fantastic staff! If you want to meet people and have a great time in Lisbon, I couldn't recommend this place enough. The double beds are the cherry on top!

What can't I say about this hostel. Greatest time ever! You want a party hostel come here! Great location pub crawl every night and the staff are amazing! Big shout out to Matt, Hamish, Iara and Claire. These guys were amazing always made us feel at home and knew had to show every guest the best time cheers g spot your unforgettable!! From the two nz boys!!

Amazing. Best hostel I have ever stayed at.

• 7th Nov 2013

I fell in love with this place, the people, and the environment. I felt so at home and made amazing friends. Such a wonderful community; it really feels like a family. Pancakes in the morning are a huge plus and the family dinners are lovely. Beds are comfy and spacious. Pub crawls were super fun and the 80s themed trivia night was an absolute ball. The people who work there are amazing and truly create an inclusive, welcoming, warm, and positive ambiance. I got big love for the GSpot.

• 7th Nov 2013

Best Hostel we have stayed in Europe!! Never felt more close to ALL the people in a hostel. Had an amazing time. Extremely clean for a party hostel and very safe. Good food, good people and awesome pub crawls every night! You can't ask for more than that in a hostel. When leaving I was already planning my next visit to the G spot. Highly recommended.

This place is absolutely insane! The atmosphere is really social, with everyone meeting while chilling out to a movie or eating dinner together every night before the nightly pub crawls. Queen size bunks, pancake breakfasts and the best staff I've ever seen in a hostel make this place awesome!

The G-Spot is THE place to stay in Lisbon, the staff is amazing and the place is crazy. I really felt like I was at home in this place, I was suppose to stay 3 night, but expand for 4 more nights cause we had to much fun! So I really recommand this hostel for you guys if you want to have a memorable stay in Lisbon. When I'll be back in Lisbon I'm gonna get back here for sure and strongly recommand for everybody!

• 5th Nov 2013

Best place I stayed at during my entire europe stay with no shred of a doubt. Its almost impossible to believe that a hostel offers queen size beds, free unlimited pancake breakfast and good quality dinners for only 1 euro and still be able to run! The staff are so great, with everyone including Nick, Micah, Matt, Iara, Claire and Hamish all doing everything they can for you and joining you for a sick night out in Bario Alto for the pub crawl, which you will end doing every night its that fun!

Incredible hostel, double bunk beds, free pancake breakfast until 12 and 1euro family dinners make the hostel a great environment to stay in, cheap drinks with pub crawl and a great place to meet other travelers. All the staff were really friendly and helpful, guaranteed to go back and visit!

The guy that checked me in had a big hangover and could hardly talk. He explained nothing and my bed wasn't even made. He kept complaining about how many check ins he did during the day and the lack of staff. My bed was not even made. The bathrooms were disgusting and hot water was non-existent. The activities are good if you are looking for a party, but if you want a comfortable sleep with basic amenities I would seriously consider one of the other Lisbon hostels which are genuinely the best .

Wow. Just wow. Two years of travelling and this is the best hostel I have stayed at. Free pancakes. QUEEN SIZE BEDS. All you can drink for 5euros. Matt, Iara and Claire are amazing, I have made some friends for life. Their knowledge of the city and the local spots is awesome. This feels like home, good luck trying to leave this place.

Best. Hostel. Ever. I never wanted to leave.

Nicest staff i have ever met. The most fun hostel i have ever been at. Everything about it was great

• 29th Oct 2013