The Gspot Hostel Reviews

Rua Camilo Castelo Branco n 2C, Lisbon, Portugal

Awesome hostel, and so much fun!!! feels like a home!

If you want to party your life away this is the ONLY place to be. All members of the staff were amazing and make you feel at home right away. I would definitely go back to the g-spot!!!

I have never stayed at a hostel or traveled alone before I arrived at the Gspot and I must say that I can't imagine having a better experience. The staff was ridiculously friendly and accommodating (and not to mention so sexy). They all get down and still make sure that everyone is happy and safe. Every day there is a family breakfast and dinner, all-you-can-drink power hour, and an organized pub crawl to Bairro Alto (and beyond!) and you still have ample time to tour the city. VIVA LA G!

Absolutely fantastic place to stay and have a great time. The atmosphere here is second to none! All made possible because of the super friendly and social staff. You will make new friends here and I can highly recommend staying.

Staff were great and really went out of their way to ensure guests enjoyed themselves and were looked after while at the hostel. Aside from this we were fairly disappointed with the location and facilities at the hostel. It's a party hostel and lots of fun at night if that's what you're looking for.

This place is just mental, loved it

• 24th Oct 2013

lots of fun in Gspot. the staff is really nice, u can meet easily a lots of people. dinner for 1 euro, crazy pub crawls, free pancakes in the morning, big beds, one of the best hostel i have been when u want to have party...

The hostel has a fun, party atmosphere. I enjoyed the group dinner and happy hour at the hostel. However, I was disappointed when I woke up for the pancake breakfast and the staff member was late waking up/still drunk. The rooms are nice and have huge beds, but the location is a bit far from the main bars/restaurants

this place has literally ruined hostels for me.. you will not find a better hostel than gspot, people are amazing, 1euro for beer and dinner, best pub crawl I've ever been on, all you can drink every night and free breakfast in the morning #perfecto

1 2 Next » last »