The Guest House Reviews

134 Wakefield St, Adelaide, Australia

The staff was very nice! I had a late arrival, but found my key to the room on the board, where they said it would be! Very good organizing! Thanks for that!

• 23rd Apr 2015

I had made two booking, to stay fri 27/2 and sun 1/3/15 here. Unfortunately I had to cancel the friday accom at last minute. When I rang the hostel they confirmed my sun booking and allowed me to pay the fri & sun accom on my c.card upon arrival on sunday. As I arrived early and was attending the V8 Clipsal Car races till late that evening after the concert, I was given a key and allowed to put my gear in the dorm room and lock it up - which was a great relief. Staff are always helpful.

Glad we could help out and we hope you enjoyed your stay in Adelaide during the Clipsal 500. Happy travels - maybe we will see you next year. Cheers