The Guest House Reviews

134 Wakefield St, Adelaide, Australia

The staff was very nice! I had a late arrival, but found my key to the room on the board, where they said it would be! Very good organizing! Thanks for that!

• 23rd Apr 2015

I had made two booking, to stay fri 27/2 and sun 1/3/15 here. Unfortunately I had to cancel the friday accom at last minute. When I rang the hostel they confirmed my sun booking and allowed me to pay the fri & sun accom on my c.card upon arrival on sunday. As I arrived early and was attending the V8 Clipsal Car races till late that evening after the concert, I was given a key and allowed to put my gear in the dorm room and lock it up - which was a great relief. Staff are always helpful.

Glad we could help out and we hope you enjoyed your stay in Adelaide during the Clipsal 500. Happy travels - maybe we will see you next year. Cheers

I had to cancel accommodation for this date, called them about it and was able to pay with my c.card when I arrived for my next booking for accommodation on sun 1/3/15.

OK good - glad we could amend the booking - thanks for staying with us!

Staff not friendly or helpful. Bathroom was very clean but the room was a bit dirty.

Sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We will check the dates you stayed and the room you stayed in and follow through with any remedial action. Thanks for taking the time to comment.