The Happily Ever After Hostel Reviews

Thamel Road, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal

It was quite fine until earthquake happened, manager abandoned the hostel, only one employee was near but absent, no one took much care of the guests after the tragedy and instead we felt kind of abandoned.

Dear Alex, Thanks for your comment but who will take care of that terrify moment . are you kidding ? we lost our house and so many things and you saying that we don't care you, even you don't feel gilt to say that . you think only about you? not only us who not care about guest there was all Nepal sadly moment you should understand about it if you are good human. Thanks

Nice enough, the guy working there is nice. Wasn't much of an atmosphere, but good value and the beds are comfy. Also right in the centre of thamel.

Pretty good for Nepal. Light breakfast included. Friendly staff. Homey vibe. Lockers are outside the rooms. Little noise at night because it's down a quiet alley in thamel, the main tourist area.

Прекрасный классический хостел в самом центре Тамеля.

The staff were awesome, and the people were cool. I only stayed for a night then took an early bus to pokhara, but I enjoyed my stay. It's right next to thamel, but a little ways down a side street so it's not too loud. The staff helped me get a cheap nice bus out of Katmandu, which saved me a bit from what I thought I would need to pay. It has a nice rooftop commons area, and the bathrooms were simple, but clean. In Nepal be sure to let the water run for like 5 mins to warm up, or its too cold.

The staff are very friendly and helpful people. The amenities are basic, but that should be expected of hostels in Nepal. It's definitely a good place to stay for people who plan to do a lot of exploring. It's in a good location in Kathmandu with easy access to more natural locations.

Tiny rooms... I dont know how didbthet managed to fit that many beds in such small rooms... Nothing especial