8.1
Fabulous 171 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 171 Total Reviews
The Happily Ever After Hostel Located at Thamel Road, Thamel, Kathmandu.
Nepal
Kathmandu 7265 Thamel Road, Thamel
81% 171
27.7166899 85.3124535
    Rooms available

• Spain, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2016
7.4

The hostel is located in Thamel, a very busy, noisy, touristic neighbourhood. It is in a closed lane and not very easy to find. I spent just one night as I was on my way to other city, and what I saw was correct (rooms and bathrooms were tidy). Staff members are friendly. Common areas are not nice. I wouldn't recommend it for a long stay.

22nd Jun 2016

Great location with a lot of places to eat and shop near by. Staff is very helpful. They can pretty much help you with anything you might want to do in Kathmandu and Nepal in general. Highly recommend.

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th May 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff is extremely friendly. I met some amazing people here and the rooftop terrace is a great place to hangout and make friends. Breakfast was small but nice: toast, egg, and coffee/tea. I stayed in 6 person girls dorm and it was a good amount of space. If you're looking for a cheap place to stay you get an awesome deal for your money here

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
13th May 2016
2.6

Pretty disgusting hostel. The rooms smell awful and their free breakfast is burnt toast and an egg that comes out of the dingiest kitchen I've ever seen. They said they would be able to do our laundry for them and never did and gave it back to us dirty and claimed it had been done. The toilet in our room didn't work the entire time we were there. Definitely do not stay here. Other than being in a good location there are no redeeming qualities.

Dear guest, thanks for your review but this is not true what you wrote, i promise this girl had good time with us. only things is they wanted us do their laundry on more then normal price they ask with us discount but we were not able to give what they wanted, our future guest don't worries what she wrote.

13th May 2016
6.9

This place was cheap and adequate. Wifi worked fairly well at times. Showers were cold (even during the day). Breakfast was one egg omelette, slice of toast and a tea/coffee. Would stay again simply for the price. If you have a few quid spare I'd suggest somewhere else.

thanks for your Review. what you were expected more from our hostel? we are cheapest hostel in Kathmandu and looking for other service so we can't do with this price more like you wanted. sorry guys.

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd May 2016

this is my first review on a hostel because this was the first hostel I felt that was so fantastic that I really wanted to let others know about my visit!! I was only suppose to stay two nights but I ended up staying three weeks. I met so many lovely people and very social environment. Krishna and Ghan made me feel so welcome part of the Nepalese family. My favourite part of my stay was breakfast!! Lovely food and wonderful company. I definitely will return :)

29th Apr 2016

Great spot, great price. Staff is friendly and helpful. Taxi to and from airport made things easier (though people who found their own and haggled got better price). Rooftop balcony was a great place to hang out and meet people.

• estefanialaro
  • Spain, Couple, 25-30
13th Apr 2016

Awesome stay. All the staff and guests are very friendly. They have a nice rooftop terrace to hung out. The rooms are spacious and cool. I love this place!

• Australia, Male, 31-40
5th Apr 2016
6.3

DO NOT believe what is written about them always picking you up from the airport! They 'forgot' to pick up our friends from the airport. We had recommended our group of friend from different parts of the world to meet here before going off trekking. Bad idea! They didn't pick some up from the airport, plus when we and most of our friends did arrive they didn't have rooms for us & looked shocked when we arrived, like they weren't expecting us. The staff were hopeless in helping us with an

you are kidding or what ? i told you and show you also about pick up your friend, they know very well their email gone to spam and did not get it. i give them better hotel next to our hostel they were very happy and you book also smme hotel . you blaming us what ever you want. other wise if we get your friend email we could have reply and even tell them we can't pick up is not a big problem. you making us problem i saw you were so selfish you are not fair women. and we will not need this kind of guest . Thanks

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
4th Apr 2016

Clean, cheap but most of all an awesome vibe.