• jalan bisma 27, lingk. ubud kelod ubud, gianyar, b, Ubud, Indonesia
7.6
Very Good 302 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 302 Total Reviews
The Happy Mango Tree Located at jalan bisma 27, lingk. ubud kelod ubud, gianyar, b, , Ubud.
Indonesia
Ubud bali jalan bisma 27, lingk. ubud kelod ubud, gianyar, b
76% 302
-8.5109631 115.2580189
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2016
7.7

great location and good atmosphere. unfortunately, there was no AC and there was a weird smell to our room that would not go away. there was also barely any light in the room. other than the furniture being dirty, the common room was a good place to socialize and the served yummy affordable food. overall, good experience!

• England, Female, 18-24
30th May 2016

Great location, good food. Shame that breakfast isn't included but very cheap anyway. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
28th May 2016

We rented a private room for 3 nights, was everything we needed. Was mostly quiet and comfortable, apart from the neighbouring dogs barking at 5am most mornings. Joyful. Handy to walk to the centre, but still about 20 mins away from all the cool vegan cafes and the market, which can be kinda exhausting in the heat. A cheap option if you want to stay in Ubud. You get what you pay for.

3rd May 2016
7.1

Lovely little hostel, nice hang out areas and good food! Location great too, we loved Ubud. Security not great, all dorms open all the time but didn't really bother us. Bathroom was pretty grim and atmosphere quite dull when we were there. Book tours through the little stand opposite they're so nice and had an amazing day through them!!

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd May 2016
6.0

Not very clean bathrooms and not that nice of rooms. Wouldn't stay here again!

2nd May 2016

I had a fabulous stay at the happy mango tree! It's right off the main road so easy to get to anything. I met some really awesome people in the common area. The wifi worked really well and the staff were awesome. They booked me a taxi to pick me up from the airport, my sunrise hike excursion, and my taxi to the southern part of Bali. They let me borrow a converter as I didn't have one and kept my room clean. I will definitely stay again if I'm ever in Ubud.

23rd Apr 2016

Decent place with rooms and dorms in the heart of Ubud. Everything is pretty walkable. Good value for Ubud, because the place is pricey for Asia. Staff was alright, don't think it was anything personal, I just don't think they're that bothered about you in Ubud unless you're paying big money

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016
3.4

No explanation about anything. She showed me my room and walked away. Had to ask for everything. Still dont know where the sinks are... Room was dirty and not enough plugs. They said the room was cleaned just before i got there but when i got to my bed there was dirty underwear on it 👍🏼

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th Apr 2016
7.1

Really clean facilities, just outside the centre slightly, perfect location, nice food, slightly hot dorms but manageable. Really quirky vibe and comfortable

18th Apr 2016
6.6

Okay place to stay, but we found a homestay with much better facilities to a smaller price.