• jalan bisma 27, lingk. ubud kelod ubud, gianyar, b, Ubud, Indonesia

7.3
Very Good 325 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 325 Total Reviews
The Happy Mango Tree Located at jalan bisma 27, lingk. ubud kelod ubud, gianyar, b, , Ubud.
Indonesia
Ubud bali jalan bisma 27, lingk. ubud kelod ubud, gianyar, b
73% 325
-8.5109631 115.2580189
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2016

We really enjoyed our stat at Happy Mango Tree. The staff was incredibly helpful and kind. The atmosphere was great. The only complaint I would have is that the beds weren't very comfortable. Otherwise, very good hostel!

• Germany, Female, 31-40
16th Aug 2016
4.3

If you like cockroaches in your shower and moldy rooms, this is the place for you. In addition, the staff was outright rude when a problem with a tour we had booked occurred - book them down the road where they are way cheaper! It took an hour of debating and being shouted at until they found a suitable solution. Will never be back and cannot recommend this place at all.

• France, Female, 25-30
9th Aug 2016

Happy mango tree is an ideal location you're near everything and they have motorbikes for 50k if you want to go further out, the food is good and the staff are friendly with a good level of English. Only complaint would be the noise, the upstairs dorm I slept in people had to cut through to get to there rooms, so lots of people were always going in and out. Also the fan in that room is pretty much non existent, usually I can sleep through anything but I have to say I was often woken up.

8th Aug 2016
5.7

It's alright. No aircon fans only. The upstairs rooms are all connected, I was in the main room and was always woken up by people going to the adjacent rooms. Security is nonexistent, no keys and there are lockers you can pay for downstairs I suppose...I only stayed here for the location. The food at their cafe made me sick...

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Aug 2016
8.0

Not a bad place too stay if your sweet with the bare minimum :) the only downside was getting woken up at 6am by construction workers rightoutside our door

• Spain, Female, 31-40
6th Aug 2016
5.1

I think that the hostel is too expensive to be for packpakers. Apart from that, they didn't gave me a hand with any issue that i exposed.

• England, Female, 18-24
26th Jul 2016
7.1

Security of rooms is non existent but it wasn't a problem if you use the lockers in reception for valuables, it's on a quiet road and locked gates at night so no real issue there. Really chilled atmosphere was nice, super close to all stuff in town and nice and clean, cleaned our room everyday. Staff a little unhelpful at times but only really as a language barrier not because they're unfriendly. Would go back.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Jul 2016

We spent three nights at Happy Mango Tree and had a great time. The atmosphere in the communal areas was really relaxed and fun. Food and drink were good quality and reasonable prices. Our room was a private double en suite and very basic but had everything we needed, including a really comfy bed! Location is excellent, five minutes from Main Street and about twenty minutes from monkey forest. Staff were helpful and friendly. Would stay again!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Jul 2016
4.6

Everyone was on their cellphones, no interaction. It felt like everything was an upsell with the staff, they also seemed irritated by guests. One bathroom for 12 people was broken... Not recommended. Stay at a homestay instead, better value for money!

• Norway, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2016
6.0

Booked the hostel the day before, was lots of beds available. When I arrived in Ubud I walked in the heat for 30 min. When I came I was welcomed and asked if I was part of a bigger group which I was not. They had my name in the booking system but said I did not have a room. Think I maybe got ditched for a bigger group to fill the beds... Needless to say, -out walking in the heat again.