The Hat Madrid Reviews

Imperial 9, Madrid, Madrid, Spain

The water in the shower never got warm, it was freezing! Other than that, everything was fantastic.

• 25th May 2015

I cannot recommend this hostel enough! Fantastic location right near Plaza Mayor, lovely smiling staff, spacious rooms (including your own mini lamp and shelf on each bunk bed), awesome rooftop bar and very clean facilities! I saw cleaning staff constantly cleaning the bathrooms, mopping floors and wiping down tables in the lobby. One of the best hostels I've stayed at, I'm staying here again for my last night in Spain. Gracias!

Despues de dos semanas de viaje , este hostal es el mejor :) , no es caro , las habitaciones e instalaciones limpias bonitas , comodas , las personas son super amables ! Ubicación perfecta ... SUPERRR RECOMENDABLEEE !

• 22nd May 2015
  • Mexico

Location was great, the staff was helpful and the hostel was extremely clean! It was loud there so sleep was almost impossible. The beds were soft and comfortable and the decor was extremely modern

I really like the hostel. A lot of great people especially the guys at the reception. Best rooftop bar to meet even local people. Thanks for the nice stay.

Excellent hostel! Perfect location, friendly staff, clean facilities, well decorated, good breakfast.

There was no wifi when we went.

The hat is a very modern hostel with great rooms!. Breakfast is really nice but there seemed to be a school group staying there whist we were there so that was a little annoying. wifi was down too but that wasnt their fault.

Keep up the good work

• 18th May 2015

Staffs wewe all friendly and the hostel 's location is ideal for tourist for sightseeing. And what is more inpressive to me is that interior design was so highly sotisphicated.

My stay was a bit of a mixed bag, but overall it was good. I was checked into the wrong room, so when I got out of the shower there was a lot of yelling about me being in the room bed. But, the staff was kind and helpful, mediated very well, and ultimately I was upgraded to a private bed (lofted above). The staff was also great in helping me with my lost baggage, offering to call the airline for me. The rooms were very clean and rather tight, but with enough space to navigate comfortably.

• 12th May 2015

Really friendly and full of interesting travellers

• 12th May 2015
  • Spain

Overall good hostel. Felt safe

Very kind staff on a great location with good rooms(with airconditioning) and a nice breakfast. Best hostel i've stayed in would recommend it to anybody.

Really beautiful hostel. Only stayed one night but definitely wish I could have stayed longer.

The Hat was a great hostel in a fantastic area near Plaza Mayor! We enjoyed our stay in the large all female room. The bedding was comfortable, the breakfast was good, and the shower was great. The only complaint is that the wifi was out the entire time we were there (3 days) and we had to pay with cash instead of card because they couldn't connect to the Internet. Overall great hostel and friendly staff.

Great hostel, and can't go wrong with their free breakfast. Wifi wasn't working for a while, but there was a strike going on. Staff is helpful, and location is great.

I stayed here for a night when I arrived I was told the Internet was down and had to pay cash. The next day it was still down. This is a very large hostel but hard to meet people bc there is no organized group events. The beds are very comfortable and overall clean. My only complaint other than not having internet was the showers and toilets. There is no place to put your stuff without getting it wet and the bathroom floods. They have a free excellent breakfast service though.

Great front desk service and stellar rooms with AC included (I haven't found AC anywhere else in Europe).

This hostel was quite nice but wasnt the greatest to meet people, mostly becausd the common areas were openned to the public and therefore it wasnt sure who was staying there or not. I would recommend this hostel to anyone whos travelling as a group as its location was fantastic and facilities quite nice! The staff werent the most friendly but did the job! If you do go, make it to Mercado san Miguel just a few blocks away, that place is amazing.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5