The Hat Madrid Reviews

Imperial 9, Madrid, Madrid, Spain

The rooms were awesome and clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. Close to the metro. I found that they were missing some facilities like a fridge to use or a stove top. There were no computers to use but the wifi was fantastic. Breakfast was great. It was hard to find as the directions on hostelworld were very vague. There were no planned activities which made meeting people hard. Even the walking tours were not pushed. No huge issues though.

The Hat Madrid was an amazing Hostel. Super clean, wonderful staff, free breakfast, fun rooftop bar, great location.. Need I say more? If you're planning to visit Madrid, this is the place to stay!!

• 23rd Mar 2015

My friend and I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. Although it was a bit more expensive than I would normally pay to stay in a hostel, it was worth it for one night. Everyone was really friendly, clean and fun. My only complaint is that there were no prices written for the drinks on the rooftop terrace and we were a little upset when we found out how expensive our drinks were after they had been made. The bartender was not very friendly about it either.

Staffs are very helpful guiding us to see attractions places and when I had a problem with direction to bus station they sincerely helped you. The hotel itself is locate right in the center with supermarket just 10 steps away. Decoration is very cool they also have rooftop bar for a night drink.

It was an awesome atmosphere.Super wi-fi and great breakfast. WATCHA we got a Sangria drink for free for the stay. The Bar on the roof is something really cool. Lovely stay ....

Breakfast does not deserve the name. It only contains sweets. Why are all cups single-use? Should have offered: bowls, eggs, whole bread, (more) cheese

Great location and perfect for exploring the city. Metro, shops, restaurants and bars all in close walking proximity. Roof top bar was a nice extra and the staff were fantastic. One of the best hostels I've stayed in.

• 13th Mar 2015

Beautifully-designed hostel...think: Tim Burton meets Miami. I enjoyed the lovely terrace and the very welcoming staff (at reception, breakfast & the bar!): The cleaning ladies were also exceptionally friendly and attentive. Great luxury hostel, definitely worth the money.

• 13th Mar 2015

Best hostel in the my trip ! Egyptian staff member rocks !! There is also a staff member girl that is really cute.

We stood here just for one night. Great breakfast and big room.

Really enjoyed my stay at the hat. Awesome location right around the corner from the Plaza Mayor also a short walk to the Pureta del Sol area and a short walk to the Royal Palace. Also the rooms are spacious with nice bunk beds each bed has light and a power plug. The lockers in the room are large and can fit ample about of gear. The breakfast was excellent with a variety. The Staff was really helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again while in Madrid

May be one of the best hostel i never been!

What you get for your money here is unbeatable. It may not be the cheapest but you are not left wanting anything. Also, the breakfast is amazing. Best hostel I've stayed at.

• 1st Mar 2015

It was completely acceptable to stay in this hostel. They allowed us to check in early and also allow you to leave bags after you check out. There was a free sangria offered but only certain days (not the days we were there 😔). We were in a 6 person room that was full, and everyone was polite. The lockers were large enough for a small suitcase to fit inside, but definitely bring your own combination lock if possible.

Really liked the hostel, it's in a great location - the size of the establishment did mean it felt lacking of atmosphere

Love the atmosphere, staff and rooftop bar.

The place was really neat and clean! The staff was really friendly and helpful.. They even helped me to get to the subway station. Plus when you arrive they give you a free sangria in the very cool terrace they have!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Facilities were great and the staff were always friendly and ready to help. Free breakfast was good too.

This hostel was very clean and the staff were remarkably friendly. There wasn't an incredibly social atmosphere, but I was only here for one night, so it didn't matter as much to me. I would stay here again if I come back to Madrid!

Fantastic place. The only thing is the roof top bar closes too early.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6