The Hat Madrid

Superb 2313 Total Reviews
Superb 2313 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
18th Feb 2017

Nice spaces. Beds were comfy, very clean. This will be my go-to hostel when I am not using AirBnb.

17th Feb 2017

Fantastic hostel that's very centrally located ! Really nice and helpful staff, extremely clean, very comfortable beds, beautiful decor. Rooftop bar was nice too but a bit busy at times. Overall very comfortable stay and would deff recommend it to anyone of all age groups.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
14th Feb 2017
5.1

When I arrived, the place was swarming with loud, obnoxious teenagers. The cleaning staff knocked, but barged in without waiting for a response, and turned off the light and left me in the dark. On my final day, there was no hot water for the shower and I didn't even receive an apology, only speculation that everyone was showering at the same time. On the plus side, the internet had a strong connection and I had a place to lock my stuff. I enjoyed the free tour.

13th Feb 2017

Great hostel. Rooms are new and clean. Staff are friendly. When I asked for a bottom bed and they couldn't find one for my room type, they offered me a free upgrade to a room with less people. Many common areas where you can meet people, and the roof top bar is nice. They also offer pub crawls every night if you're interested. Location is good as it's in the center of the city with many restaurants, bars, and shops nearby. Several metro stations are in vicinity.

• USA, Female, 25-30
13th Feb 2017

Perfect location. Central to everything. Great shower, nice beds, nice view from our 4 person room on the 4th floor. Giant lockers! Friendly staff. Good times! Highly recommended :)

• Germany, Male, 31-40
13th Feb 2017

Loved it. Really nice hostel. Perfectly located and very clean. Very friendly staff. Will stay again.

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Feb 2017

Clean, great location and superb service! I unfortunately fell unwell during my stay and the staff were super accommodating and supportive too. I will be sure to visit again :) Thank you for a great stay.

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

I absolutely loved this hostel. It was in a great location and they went above and beyond to make our stay extra wonderful. There is a really cool rooftop bar and the breakfast they offered for 3 euros in the morning was amazing! It also felt extremely safe and clean. Would highly recommend.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
28th Jan 2017

Amazing hostel. Beautiful piece of architecture with a great interior. Everything's clean, the roofop is classy and the staff friendly and helpful!

• England, Male, 25-30
28th Jan 2017

I really enjoyed saying at The Hat, as a solo traveler I kept myself to myself but the staff where great at pointing out some cool stuff on the maps (Carlos). Rooftop garden with a G and t was lovely as well, especially with the big fire place. If your a non smoker I'd avoid the "green house" on the roof as it's full of smoke in the evening. Rooms lovely clean etc, shower i had no hot water but it was 11.30 so probably missed the hot water! Overall I would stay again and location was spot on.