The Hat Madrid Reviews

Imperial 9, Madrid, Madrid, Spain

Breakfasts wasamazing. WakingtourswithBearrecomended! Peoplenice beds amazing. The best!

• 2nd Jul 2015

It was absolutely lovely. The decor was cool and simple without any silly themes. The staff was so friendly and helpful. I was in a six bed room and it still felt spacious. And the toolbar was really nice as well.

• 30th Jun 2015

The Hat is hands down the best hostel I've visited! Even on the fourth floor on a 40 Celsius summer day, my air conditioned 4-person room was comfortable to sleep in, and very convenient with a bathroom and sink built in. The staff was extraordinarily friendly and helpful, and the free basic breakfast was well appreciated. Well worth 21 Euros!

• 29th Jun 2015

The Hat was an amazing hostel. Not only was it extremely close to the city and all main attractions, but it had an amazing vibe. With free drink vouchers on your arrival we had to try the roof top bar, and boy we were glad we did! With yummy food and cheap drinks (3€ for a wine or beer), we quite easily spent the whole night there.

Nice hostel! Great security and very trendy. Rooftop bar is impressive but be warned its not the type of common area to meet people. Groups were very segmented and hard to meet people. Location was good and staff were really nice.

Exceptional Hostel. Absolutely everything was great. Only words of advice - locks are 3 euros (so, bring your own for the lockers in the room) and you can rent towels for 2.50 euro.

• 27th Jun 2015

Good style & aesthetics. A pity is that the rooftop bar is closing early. And they could also be more green. The breakfast is creating lots of wast which is not recycled.

The top bunk bed was really high up and awkward to get in and out of. Also, the big gap on the side of the bed meant my water bottle did not survive this expedition with me.

best hostel I have ever stayed at, super clean and great staff, will recommend to everyone!

The hostel was nice and new, well designed. The kitchen lacked a lot of appliances but the breakfast every morning was really good. The beds were comfortable and the lockers were pretty big which was good. The hostel did lack any form of atmosphere, and it felt more like a hotel. Both nights we stayed there was some form of event on, so we couldn't use the rooftop bar the first night or the kitchen the second night. Overall our stay was fine, but next time we would probably choose somewhere else

The hostel is really nice, well located, the staff was nice and the offer a very good breakfast included on the price. Though, I would say (at least my room) was kinda noisy, even after 12am and the rooftop bar was only open in one of the three nights I stayed there. But, beside these things, I would recommend this hostel for anyone that wants to enjoy Madrid.

I thought the staff were very good, attentive and polite. The breakfast was good and althogh i did not use them there was laundry facilitiies. There was a shuttle service to the airport, the luggage facilities in the bedrooms were also good. I did not have a drink in the hostel but i sensed a good atmosophere. The girls at the desk or reception were really good, i was short on change to buy a padlock and she said no worries type of thing. I f i was to go to M adrid in the future i would stay ha

Lovely hostel, great customer service! The only thing I would suggest is that they put non-slip mats in the showers as I almost landed on my head several times!

• 20th Jun 2015

Fix the basement smell! It smell put a slight damper every time we had to walk to our room.

Very central location and fantastic accommodations. Better than most hotels I've been to.

excellent!!!! Great stay, love it! Location, beds, room, staff, breaksfast.. everything was perfect

Fabulous place! Thank you so much for everything you did for us! So clean, so nice!

The staff were lovely. The hostel was comfortable, safe and clean. Very close to the centre. We liked the bar upstairs although the staff there weren't as polite.

• 13th Jun 2015

The best hostel during my Europe trip. Great atmosphere, incredible staff, very clean and conveniently located. Top rating.

• 13th Jun 2015

Beds were comfortable, showers were hot and stromg and the breakfast was great! Good location and a really trendy hostel. We only had one night here but now I'm wishing I spent more time in Madrid and at The Hat!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7