The Hat Madrid

Superb 2503 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 2503 Total Reviews

21st May 2017

We spent one night at the hat, the place is great, the staff was always helpful. The terrace is also a cool place to hang out and the location is perfect!

• England, Female, 18-24
18th May 2017
7.7

I couldn't fault the location or cleanliness of this hostel! The beds are also really comfortable. However, there were one or two small things that stopped me from giving a higher score - there was no toaster or bowls at breakfast on the first day, the power cut out several times one morning and the showers run hot and cold.

16th May 2017

I loved my stay at the hat! I arrived off an overnight flight from the States feeling exhausted and definitely worse for the wear. This hostel was incredibly easy to find off the metro line, and the staff were great. The en suite bathroom was also super clean and spacious. Highly recommend!

14th May 2017

This is hands down the most comfortable Hostel I have stayed in yet (and I have stayed in many). The rooms and beds were fantastic. Also the staff was super friendly and helped us feel right at home. Also the pub crawl was a blast.

8th May 2017

Great location, security, and comfort. Very clean and the staff were all extremely friendly. Even let us use their printer to print out boarding passes for the flight home. The rooftop bar was really cute, and they give you a free small beer your first night. The only bad thing about our stay was that they hosted an event that took up the entire lobby and rooftop bar, leaving us with no where to hang out besides our room.

7th May 2017

I enjoyed my stay here. The location is absolutely the best. Great staff and atmosphere.

6th May 2017

Probably the cleanest/prettiest hostel I've ever stayed in. The rooms and bathrooms are soo clean, the rooftop bar is an amazing place to just sit and chill in the morning. Showers are hot, & not complicated to use. Convenience store is across the street. Kitchen doesn't have a lot of amenities (mainly a mini-fridge & a toaster) but there are so many good places to eat tapas, you really don't need a full kitchen! More expensive than most hostels I typically stay at, but worth the splurge.

• lsknatalie8549
  • Macau, Female, 25-30
5th May 2017

Location is good and the design is beautiful. Most probably will stay again if I visit Madrid again

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th May 2017

Had an excellent stay at The Hat! The decor is very cute and home-y. The staff was extremely welcoming, allowed us to check in early and store our backpacks in a luggage room before our night bus. Very central location with fabulous rooftop terrace. Beds very comfortable but sheets were weirdly plastic-y. I wouldn't recommend the free walking tour they promotes - the guide was disorganized and not very informative. The kitchen facilities were adequate. Wifi functional. Overall a great stay!

• USA, Male, 25-30
4th May 2017

Great place. Within walking distance to everything, breakfast every morning and activities every night