The Hideout Hostel Saigon Reviews

281 Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Excellent hostel with great bathrooms. Comfortable bed and easy access to everything.

Probably one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff are fantastic. I would definitely go back!

Rooms were clean, balcony was really nice, but ten people per bathroom (one toilet/shower) was a bit much. The free beers in the bar every evening for hostel guest was awesome. Wish there was more fans in the room since it was quite large and only had one circulating fan. The room did have a/c but it was set really high so the nights were quite warm.

Great to meet people 7-8 Free beers 8-9 happy hour

Good location in backpackers district. Great bar to meet people, amazing staff. Really helpful.

One of the best hostels we've stayed in. Great atmosphere, extremely clean and great location.

• 6th Nov 2014

Nice hostel, staff really friendly, easy to make friends, free beers and free shots when it's pub crawl!! Rooms are clean and so are the bathrooms, a little bit noisy with all the motorcycles on the street in front of the hostel but i think you can hear then anywhere in saigon. Worth to stay there!!!!

stayed for three nights in 10 bed mixed dorm. Sadly got a top bunk but that was the only problem I had with the hostel. Organised tours to Mekong Delta, Tunnels and also airport transfer for me. Staff very friendly and helpful. Also bar now open and you get two free drinks great for meeting the others staying in the hostel.

First stop in Vietnam and it was a great hostel. The most friendly and helpful staff work here. Two free beers at happy hour. Bathroom facilities really good

Awsome staff The place is really clean, dorm have A/C bed are comfortable and you have breakfast and 2 beer all this for 8$ Defenetly recommand this hostel to everyone

Good hostel, great location, atmosphere is the best thing. They just opened a bar nextdoor which is a good thing because the whole place is a bit cramped downstairs. Would recommend anyone staying there.

Great people, helpful staff. Free beer, so easy to meet people. Going to stay again on my way back through

• 25th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

I've already been to a couple of hostels in HCMC and I have to admit this is the best one I've stayed at! Dorms have new showers, spacious bathrooms and a little balcony. Staff is really friendly and always helpful, they will organize everything for you and give great advice. The comments area is not too big but still enjoyable, especially during happy hour.

Good job, I will definitely come back to this hostel if I go to Saigon again

Great stay at Hideout! Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good - bread, fruit, coffee. Bathroom very clean and modern. One bathroom in our door per 10 people - sometimes a little tricky to get to use it. Location excellent and they give you a handy map to find your way around. Thank you!

The staff are friendly and helpful, always making sure you are having a good time. The beds are the most comfortable I have slept on in any hostel - even more comfortable than my own bed in Bangkok. Bathroom had a great shower and very clean. Two free beers for each guest every evening, bread/fruit/tea/coffee breakfast. Great party atmosphere. Just be really careful in Saigon as I had my phone stolen straight from my hand...my friend had her bag ripped from around her neck.

• 22nd Oct 2014

This hostel came recommended and I can see why. Good value for money, great location and friendly staff. The cu chi tunnels trip that we booked through the hostel was very good too!

Great stay at hideout hostel, staff was very helpful, and the rooms were nice. Two free beers a night didn't hurt either!

Great location, good price. Bed was pretty hard to sleep on and breakfast not the best, but good value for money

• 17th Oct 2014

Great place to stay really social, comfy beds, lovely staff!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6