The Hideout Hostel Reviews

Dykegate st ,Dingle, Co Kerry, Dingle, Ireland

The staff, location and atmosphere are superb here. It's right in the center of Dingle- pubs, shops, food, the harbor...and the hostel atmosphere is so inviting. The fire was lit in the lounge during a cold night and lots of other travelers just chilled and talked. It's a great place if you're looking to meet new people and want a fun Dingle experience!! I would absolutely come back here. 100% recommend.

• 30th Mar 2015

I absolutely loved the Hideout Hostel. I spent 3 nights there, and was the greatest hostel experience I've had to date. The atmosphere was welcoming, friendly and warm. The owner was courteous and friendly as well, often stopping to talk with the multitude of guests. The rooms were clean and had space for our things, along with locks to secure the room. The location was great, a 2 minute walk from the Harbour, shops, and numerous pubs. bottom line: I will stay here on every trip to Dingle!

Great stay. Keep up the good work. Hope you've a busy few months ahead!

This place is awesome! It's super easy to find, right in the heart of Dingle, and the staff were beyond welcoming. I stayed for 5 days and could have stayed much longer!

This was a perfect location for me. I parked my car just a couple of doors down from the hostel and left it there while I spent a great day and night in Dingle. I could walk in either direction to get to the busy parts of the town. Up the hill to the main street with plenty of pubs, banks and shopping and then down the hill toward the water front with more pubs, groceries, restaurants, internet cafe ( which was awesome!)

Very well, run, excellent staff, great breakfast and perfect location. Lounge room is a nice space and invites mingling between guests.

The owner Michael is extremely accommodating and runs a great hostel. I was very well taken care of. Only way it could have been better is if I got to see what it was like with a bunch of people. It was a quiet place when I was there (visited in late February), not many other tenants than myself.

The Hideout Hostel is a very cute and cozy place to stay in Dingle. The owner is a very friendly and open person who really cares individually for every of his guests. My boyfriend and me for example booked three nights in two different room and were therefore upgraded for the entire length of our stay to a double room. Thanks again! The hostel is located near the harbor, close to a cinema as well as all shops required. It is furnished and decorated homely and is a great starting point for hikes

Comfy beds and good shower

• 13th Feb 2015

Enjoyed our stay. Warm, cosy, plenty of hot water for showers.

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Amazing lounge area. Great place to stay. Exceptionally clean. Great value for money. Hostel is well laid out.

Really cozy atmosphere. Nice owner. Comfy rooms. Great location.