The Hideout Hostel Reviews

Dykegate st ,Dingle, Co Kerry, Dingle, Ireland

Didn't get the female dorm I'd asked for, but had a good stay anyway.

Loved this spot! Not the most elaborate breakfast or social atmosphere but it definitely lives up to its name and is a very cozy and comfy hidden gem in a very convenient location within Dingle town. Great place to stay.

Nice little hostel, loved it! Good rooms and beds, cozy common area, breakfast in the morning, nice atmosphere. And best of all; absolutely amasing staff!!!

Don't hesitate! Excellent choice. Private bathroom..

• 9th Jul 2014

Amazing stay with the most helpful staff. Comfortable and clean and friendly environment, like a family. Thank you so much!

The beds were comfortable. The labels in the kitchen are a little hard to find. To pay for the towels was disappointing, especially given the size.

• 25th Jun 2014

Patrick is amazing! A gracious host and a true gentleman.

Lovely Hostel! Besides the fact that our roommates had taken over the room before we arrived (not the hostel owners fault, just rude travelers) we absolutely loved this hostel! The wifi was free and worked throughout the hostel, the showers were en suite, the kitchen was excellent and we loved the living room area! Also, Free breakfast is awesome for budget travelers! Thanks for a Great Stay!

Staff was great, especially Patrick. Very nice people there and always helpful. Good kitchen facilities and tea, coffee...all day long for free. Very good location and close to centre. Would recommend this hostel to everyone.

I like this Hostel for its great location in Dingle, it is very central and close to the Supervalue market (which is very good by the way). The room was a 4 bed dorm, and had its own bathroom and shower. The staff are great, answer any questions and are a resource for different activities in Dingle. The music scene is great in Dingle at this time of year, and within easy walking distance. The facilities are nice and clean, I enjoyed sitting in the front area to read and internet. Will go back.

THE BEST. Cozy and homelike, quiet and full of great people! Staff are helpful and knowledgeable. Kitchen is super well-stocked and they provide tea, butter and milk. Breakfast has yogurt! Common room is wonderfully cozy. Right in town but on a quieter street. Wifi works great. Variety of people staying there and all were lovely. The whole vibe is physically relaxing and mentally stimulating. Go to Dingle and stay here! Room keys are skeleton which feels a little not secure.

My time at the Hideout Hostel was splendid. The staff are helpful and incredibly kind. The facilities are clean and comfortable and the rooms are great! I would definitely recommend this hostel, whether you're a solo traveller like me or even a family! The atmosphere and facilities here would suit anyone. I'll definitely be returning!

This hostel in Dingle was perfectly located. Near to a grocery store we could save money by purchasing our dinner and cook it in the hostel a kitchen. Perfect for backpackers! The hostel as itself is charming. Staff is great! We would go back there in a heartbeat!!

The hostel was cosy and clean.

I loved the hostel and the staff. Free tea, books, a common room, breakfast... It was all great! The first night I didn't have any problem to sleep, and it was great. However, the second night a drunk old man arrived in our dorm around 4am and started snoring in the loudest way I've ever heard, so I couldn't stand it anymore and I took my stuff and went down to the couch to sleep, which wasn't what I had paid for. This wasn't the hostel's fault, ofc. I 100% recommend this place.

The Hostel was nice and clean. It is a good location to visit Dingle and Dingle peninsula. Unfortunately the breakfast was very disappointing for me (personal). There was only muesli, toast and marmalade and no cheese, salami or something like that. There is room for improvement :) Besides that it was okay

Small comfortable hostel in a great location

• 23rd May 2014

Great hostel!! The location was incredible and accommodations were great. Very nice double room.

• 23rd May 2014

Very friendly staff and a nice facility. Many thanks.

• 22nd May 2014

Nice hostel. Small bathroom in our dorm.great location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3