The Hideout Hostel Reviews

Dykegate st ,Dingle, Co Kerry, Dingle, Ireland

A very warm welcome in this typical hostel. We were the only visitors in the hostel (january) and we got tea, cake and fire in the chimney as soon as we arrived. We got a private bedroom for the same price than one in a dormitory. Full breakfast in the morning and useful advices to visit Dingle. Do not hesitate to book your night in the Hideout Hostel !

• 21st Jan 2016

The radiators are very filthy ( one of the beds is next to it. Terrible) and the matressess are so thin that you can feel the springs.

• 8th Nov 2015

An amazing hostel! The owner Micheal is really down-to-earth and personable, and the entire hostel is homey and very clean. If you stay you get to use the excellent and well equipped kitchen and you get a delicious free breakfast in the morning!

• 18th Oct 2015

It was my first experience in a hostel, and I really enjoyed it. The bed was confortable, the breakfast was great and the hostel well located: it is close to a bike shop and to the harbour. Also, I shared a room with 3 amazing girls! Thank you!

Lovely little hostel in Dingle. Ensuite toilet/shower was clean and nice and bed was fine -- mattress a bit old but overall fine. Plenty of room in the kitchen and the common room was cosy. Breakfast had yogurt and granola which was great! Wifi had some trouble at the weekend when the hostel got busier, but it was nearly always good for simple email/browsing. Just a quick walk to the harbour and the Save More grocery. I stayed in a small dorm room and met some nice other solo travelers.

large bathrooms, enjoyed the granola cereal at breakfast and convenient location in a easy to navigate town.

The Hostel was really cute. The only thing that was a bit of an issue was that the charming old lock and keys on the doors to the room, though super cute, did not give a huge sense of security.

We liked the stay at Hideout Hostel. The room was cozy.

I didn't stay there. therei didn't make my flight. I was flying standby.

• 27th Aug 2015

It was my 2nd stay at this hostel and I enjoyed it again. It is very cosy and they have a nice common room. Breakfast is really good for a hostel with toast, müesli, yoghurt and tea. It is very central but quiet at night. The town of Dingle is one of the best places I stayed during my trip of Ireland. I travelled on my own and one of the volunteers who worked at the hostel went out with me to the pubs which was very nice of her. I really can recommend this hostel.