The Hipstel Reviews

Carrer de Valencia 266, Barcelona, Spain

Nice place, Friendly and helpful staff. Thanks to Simon and Marianne for great advice and friendly help with my holiday. This hostel is quite nice and well equipped, definitely a fun place to stay!

• 29th Jun 2015

Great location! Hostel overall has a cool look. Our room was small and cramped for 8 people- was hard to pack and spread out our things. Breakfast was an additional 3 euros and was quite disappointing- bread with jams, coffee and cereal (boiled eggs usually gone)- Expect more for an additional cost as I have travelled around a bit. Wifi connection was very poor. Staff was a lot of fun- enjoyed the beer pong tournament

Super, perfect place to stay for a quick trip. Everything is super close and easy to move around. Nice and clean, perfect just like on the pictures. We loved it and will go back if life takes us to Barcelona again!!

• 26th Jun 2015

The staff there are really helpful and nice, very comfortable location, from there u can get to any place you want. I really like it!

• 24th Jun 2015

Das hostel war wirklich super. Die mitarbeiter waren sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend, insgesamt ein tolles hostel, wir würden wiederkommen

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Albania

Wifi dosen't work well, our rooms dosent had window, our room wasn't ready, too hot in the room...

• 22nd Jun 2015

The hostel was not bad the people were nice and the facilities were well kept but it wasn't the best hostel I've stayed at. I wish they had bigger lockers or room under the bed to keep our stuff in.

Thanks so much! We had a great stay. The staff was very helpful and went out of their way to help us book evening activities and find places to eat. We really enjoyed our stay.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Brunei

Visited Barça during SonarFest, so it was hard to find open rooms and the whole place was busy. Also made things less secure. I had a small toiletry kit stolen and I heard rumors of thefts throughout the place while I was there. Would be nice if the lockers could fit entire suitcases or backpacks, not just valuables. Wifi was basically non-existent. The staff acknowledged how bad it was. Overall very friendly and social place, wound up going to bars with one of the staff members and a group.

it was nice and clean enough i would like to stay again there, thw wifi was not always working, but other than that i was really happy with my stay.

The hostel was very cozy and equipped. We had a great time and the people who work there, were incredibly helpful and friendly, great location, one block away from the subway, but also walking distance from placa catatunya and supermarket around the corner. I would definitely stay there again!

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Hungary

We were 2 and stay in a room with other 10 people. It was a noisy experience. Staff in general worked in a slow way. Bathrooms per men were very little.

I liked it. The work away staff are great. The free hot chocolate saved my life. But the vending machines and the Internet suck.

The staff was amazing, they were so helpful. They gave me a map and circled places to go see and local places to eat. The decor was beautiful too. Thanks guys, I had an excellent stay!

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Very average. 3 of the 5 people we were with got double booked and had to change beds after getting home from the bars at 4 in the morning. Nothing special. Worth the 15 euros

• 15th Jun 2015

There was a bit of a mix up and I ended up without a bed for the night, but the staff handled it the best that they could and otherwise it was a nice place!

The reception doesn't speak Spanish tho

Unfriendly staff and really unorganized.... They kept on double assigning beds

I stayed in the hipstel 2 nights. Nice atmosphere, very safe area, good walking distances to attractions& metro, very friendly& helpful staffs.

• 14th Jun 2015

Great staff, nice and clean, fantastic location for the central areas. Would definitely recommend!

• 14th Jun 2015