The Hipstel Reviews

Carrer de Valencia 266, Barcelona, Spain

Good location, very central and easy to find. Helpful receptionists and great atmosphere. Would recommend this place to friends.

• 22nd Aug 2015

The hostel had a very friendly atmosphere.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • India

Everything was fine! Welcome meeting was good fun, a pretty social hostel. Location was amazing. Definitely recommend!

• 20th Aug 2015

Beautiful building and interesting decoration. The staff is not friendly at all. The worst is that you can't cook. Really? But it's not bad at all because the great location and average facilities and cleaness. The room was little noisy because is on the street side.

Helpful and friendly staffs. Nice location, pretty close to the historical center. We really enjoyed staying at this hostel. It was my friend's 1st hostel experience and she got a great impression of the backpackers life.

• 19th Aug 2015
  • Hungary

Staff were awesome and the atmosphere was great, so easy to meet new people and lots of activities on offer eg free walking tour which we loved. We stayed in an 8 person mixed dorm which we were a little worried about (2 girls) but it was totally fine, very very clean! Loved our stay and will definitely be back!

• 16th Aug 2015

Staff were very accommodating, other guests were sociable, very enjoyable stay!

• 16th Aug 2015
  • Denmark

Only stayed for one night, but building and location was impressive. Thought for amount of beds facilities were a bit limited and no one really explained facilities when we arrived.

The staff was awesome and made this hostel so great, the atmosphere is fun and I had a great time here! Would stay here again!

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Bulgaria

Amazing hostel with a great atmosphere, helpful and friendly staff, and awesome location! Thank you, guys! Everything was perfect!

• 9th Aug 2015

the room i stay is for mixed 16 beds the door makes the sound very loud

Absolutely loved my stay at The Hipstel. The location, staff, and facilities were really great. The hostel made it really easy to meet others with the huge common area, pub crawl, and other events they hold. When I'm in Barcelona again I will definitely stay at The Hipstel.

• 8th Aug 2015

Très belle surprise pour une auberge! Arrivé à 2h du matin au hasard, très bien reçu. Très bonne esprit de la part de cette auberge, des prix corrects

• 6th Aug 2015

I booked for the hipstel because it said it had air conditioner, and barcelona can be really hot duri g the summer. The air conditioner didnt work. I asked for a fan, and the brought me one that also didnt work. When I went for a complain in the morni g the manager keep me waiting one hour, only to tell in a rude way there was anything he can do, and that air conditioner works perfect, that it was our fault to not be parience enough. I would stay in this hostel, too expensieve for what it is.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was perfect to get to everywhere easily.

• 5th Aug 2015

This was a nice, clean hostel and the members of staff working the desk were very friendly and accommodating. Located right next to a metro stop and so it was easy to get around from there.

• 3rd Aug 2015

Normal Hostel. Not very very nice but just okay. I think it is possible to find a hostel with a better atmosphere with the same price

Thank you for charging us a night when we couldn't make it, telling us that we still had a reservation, and then turning us away when we got to the hostel. Disorganized management.

• 2nd Aug 2015

I think it is a pretty nice place to stay. Friendly staff, great atmosphere, good location and clean.

• 1st Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

People who work there are really friendly that we even became friends!! I liked also the location of the hostel, the prices are reasonable!

• 31st Jul 2015