The Hipstel Reviews

Carrer de Valencia 266, Barcelona, Spain

More information about the hostel and the area needs to be given on check in. We were not told (and nor are there any posters) about bringing sheets down at the end of our stay. We were in a rush, and although it's not difficult to do this, being told about it would have saved us the hassle. Very helpful information given about nightlife. The sheets on our beds seemed a little dirty, but the balcony in the room was very nice!

My brother and I have a great time. The staff were really helpful and ready to help us out with directions. The location was perfect. Right by the metro station from the airport, didn't have to change trains. And we walked most places. Awesome building and kitchen areas. Space to do your own thing if you want or they provide breakfast and dinner for €3/€5. Would highly recommend.

• 19th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Great for the price.

In some ways a really good hostel. It struck me that the endless numbers of unpaid staff are somewhat exploited, however. But they're all lovely and very helpful. Facilities-wise, it was a pretty standard hostel. The 3 euro breakfast is prettty good for the money, and it's nice that they have a coffee machine to use free of charge.

• 14th Nov 2014

The hostel is close to the ramblas, It is easy to reach almost everywhere by walking, Stuff is very kind and friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone!

• 14th Nov 2014

We loved this hostel. Staff is so nice and extremely helpful. I had good and safe stay. The hostel easy to find and located in a good area. I would recommend this place to anyone!

• 12th Nov 2014

I stayed 4 days at this hostel, I really liked it. The hostel was so easy to get to, it was in the best area in Barcelona. People were nice, there was music on the patio one of the nights and dinner every night. I had dinner there one of the nights, and it was pretty good. The only thing is that there were lockers in the room, although they didn't work properly and you could only store small valuables in there.

The hostel is well located. Dorm room is clean, cheap, nice.

• 10th Nov 2014

Great accommodations, very helpful staff, Barcelona is a great city and TheHipstel is a place we will definitely return to when visiting.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Bulgaria

I enjoy the hostel

Very helpful staff.Central location and very clean.I would definitely recommend it! Good value for money!

• 8th Nov 2014
  • French Polynesia

The Staff was very nice... the atmosphere awesome! Every night there is something fun to do :) Excelent hostel

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

Good hostel in general. Good prices for the service. But some points of improvement could be : - the kitchen is closed fro 8 til 9:30 (and in general it goes to 10 ) and close again definitely at 10:30. Which let all the hostel cook in a very small kitchen with only 4 pots and pans. - no one in the staff speaks Spanish .... In Spain it's a bit a pitty. For the cleaning staff it doest matter, but at least at the reception there should always have a Spanish speaker.

The staff was friendly and the place was clean. Location was good as well. Walking distance to most of the attractions and city.

• 6th Nov 2014

Loved everything of it!

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Argentina

Не советую этот Хостел т к очень грязно. Кухня маленькая и посуды почти нет. Поесть толком негде. Не понравилось.

The hostel is good for the price and is not far from Placa Catalunya, but the breakfast is very poor and the dinner that they provide is really bad... we had one menu but after pay when we went for dinner the menu was completely different and it was tasteless. Also the room has no individual light and the door made to much noise.

Staffs were great and awesome! The friends that I've met there was the best yet. The community is better than most hostels I've stayed at. Cheers!

At €9-11 a night you can't complain much. Besides the cringe worthy name the hipstel is a well rounded hostel, a few weaknesses such a shotty wifi and very creaky beds. But all in all for the price, it's a bargain.

just wanted to clean cloth by lundly machine

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7